• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Ballard

Started by rammer, November 17, 2016, 02:22:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Catfish

Quote from: SackAttack on December 13, 2016, 05:53:05 pm
All three of yall in the same building might require security!!! ;D ;D

Haha we never got to meet up! Concord had won the Jr boys game by about 30 and Sr girls by 13. Sr boys game was tied at half when I had to leave..

Batman44

Quote from: Catfish on December 13, 2016, 08:32:11 pm
Haha we never got to meet up! Concord had won the Jr boys game by about 30 and Sr girls by 13. Sr boys game was tied at half when I had to leave..
What?? Did you leave cause you were 'skeered' Catfish?😂

BannerMountainMan

I talked to some reliable sources and I heard Guy is done and Ballard won't make it back unless about State finals time.. they will still be tough though.

Thechosen1

What's the reason for this?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 09, 2017, 08:07:03 pm
What's the reason for this?
tried to come back after his injury and hurt it worse I was told

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 09, 2017, 08:10:41 pm
tried to come back after his injury and hurt it worse I was told
as a huge Kirby fan obviously I wish him the best and hope he can make it back in time for regionals. Great athlete and I want the best on the court at all times. So from me I wish him the best and hope he can make it!!

HoopMan

Why on earth would they rush him back?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HoopMan on February 10, 2017, 08:36:18 am
Why on earth would they rush him back?
i don't really think they rushed him back, he actually stayed out longer than than the doctor subscribed he just hurt it again worse after about 4 games.

ballmember

I hope your reliable source was someone from Guy, preferably coach or parents.  Also, hope they are wrong, don't want to see any kid miss out on his senior year.   Shirley has a young man that is a senior starter who I understand will not be playing anymore, sad.   

CrispyLips

Is the kid from Shirley who won't be playing anymore the same kid who loves the right hook? Asking for a friend

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: CrispyLips on February 10, 2017, 09:14:11 pm
Is the kid from Shirley who won't be playing anymore the same kid who loves the right hook? Asking for a friend
nope😂

CrispyLips

Who is it then mountain man

BannerMountainMan

#20 tall post man, Daniel Strempke is his name.. feel sorry for him! He's a good kid

CrispyLips

BannerMountainMan

yesteryearman

Quote from: ballmember on February 10, 2017, 08:41:59 pm
I hope your reliable source was someone from Guy, preferably coach or parents.  Also, hope they are wrong, don't want to see any kid miss out on his senior year.   Shirley has a young man that is a senior starter who I understand will not be playing anymore, sad.   

I guess that my question from afar off is.....is he able to play or not?

ballmember

thought I heard ballard name mentioned in guy game tonite    must not be a reliable source that said he was out

HorseFeathers

Ballmember do you have scores for tonight's games?

ballmember

Horsefeathers, late to respond, but I do not have scores, was listening and then drove out of range,  . 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas