• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10-2A Basketball scores for the season

Started by mtindian42, November 14, 2016, 06:43:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Quote from: Cheek on December 12, 2016, 02:58:02 pm

Not bad, CC had a really good team last year.
The coach and two best players moved.

mtindian42

mtindian42

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 12, 2016, 12:38:05 pm
When they put forth the effort and their first few shots fall, they can be dangerous.
We will find out on January 5 when the 9X World Champions Earle Bulldogs comes to town......

Donnie Jamon

Yeah CC isn't good. Epc coach last year got the Blytheville job and hired CC head coach to be his asst and the 2 best players were his kids. Bad break for CC.

mtindian42

BoxNOne

leedog95

NEark tigers

Senior Girls

Earle 68
Bay 58

Final

Senior Boys

Earle 45
Bay 20

Halftime

leedog95

NEark tigers

bdubyab60

leedog95

I didn't get to catch the end of the game.

bdubyab60

I didn't catch any of it. Just what the ole lady told me when she got home. Been under the weather here lately. But sounded like another close game. Think EPC closed it out from the line late

BoxNOne

bdubyab60

birddawg1986

Girls: BIC 44 Marked Tree 41

Boys: Marked Tree 63 BIC 36

birddawg1986

Girls: Bay 65 Marked Tree 25

Boys: Marked Tree 54 Bay 41

bbfan89

EPC 64 Cross Co 44. #2 from CC ejected for slapping the Reed kid with a little over 2 minutes remaining. Refs had to gather both teams together and give them the talk. After the tech free throws, EPC held the ball for the clock to run out. it is obvious that Cross County's coaches have little control over player behavior as it became increasingly poor as the game went on.

bdubyab60

I wasn't there but heard about from someone who was. Sounded like a chippy game

birddawg1986

When they came to MT couple weeks ago #2 for CC was showing up the refs and got T. Coach send him to locker room for the rest of 2Q. Played rest game but did some dirty stuff.

mustang12

Have heard that there's not much discipline there. Embarrassing for the school.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Trashed the locker room at the MAC.  You would think the Coach would check the locker room before they left. 

birddawg1986

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

BoxNOne

Good effort by the Mustangs against a MT team playing well.

birddawg1986

January 31, 2017, 10:26:58 pm #178 Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:42:21 am by birddawg1986
MT knew it was going to be tuff. DePriest was lights out scoring I believe 31. BIC will give the other side fits come district

Mustangfans

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 31, 2017, 10:26:58 pm
MT knew it was going to be tuff. DePriestbwas lights out scoring I believe 31. BIC will give the other side fits come district
It all depends on which team shows up.

Baller_34

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 01, 2017, 01:33:04 am
It all depends on which team shows up.

You hit the nail on the head man. I guess they forgot about last weeks game at Marked Tree and a couple weeks ago at Armorel!! I doubt they do much cause of inconsistency.

birddawg1986

Yeah there is no reason BIC should not play like they did last night all year. Maybe Bill Taylor is that good of coach....Nothing against  MS but yeah I've seen some scores this year and thought WOW !!!..

Mustangfans

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 01, 2017, 07:44:39 am
Yeah there is no reason BIC should not play like they did last night all year. Maybe Bill Taylor is that good of coach....Nothing against  MS but yeah I've seen some scores this year and thought WOW !!!..
Love him or hate him Bill Taylor was an outstanding coach. He knew how to get the most out of his players (and the refs). I'm not taking anything away from the current coach. These kids are use to the Bill Taylor type of basketball. IMO the next BIC Sr high boys basketball coach is getting some experience in the Jr High division right now.

birddawg1986

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 01, 2017, 05:09:47 pm
Love him or hate him Bill Taylor was an outstanding coach. He knew how to get the most out of his players (and the refs). I'm not taking anything away from the current coach. These kids are use to the Bill Taylor type of basketball. IMO the next BIC Sr high boys basketball coach is getting some experience in the Jr High division right now.
Yeah I figure when MS leaves then Ballard will take over the program

biglion1985

Hey mustangfan you going to the game at manila tomorrow night

Oldref

Bay boys and girls both win tonight against Cross County. Girls was mercy rule and boys won by 19.

birddawg1986

Mustangfans

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 02, 2017, 03:46:56 pm
Hey mustangfan you going to the game at manila tomorrow night
Yeah, I've got a daughter that plays on the Jr High team. Plus, I wouldn't want to miss the spanking the boys are gonna put on the lions. AGAIN  :o

Mustangfans

Mustangfans

SR Boys
67-57 Manila over BIC

BIC Sr Girls beat Manila. Can't remember the score though.

biglion1985

So mustang what about the butt whooping the boys gave just kidding with you but honestly I was worried until the last of it the mustangs have a solid team good luck for the rest of the season and the post season

Head Lion

I have been critical of Coach Ballard, but he has done a very good job with the Jr hi team. He is going to be be a really good coach & teacher of the game.

Mustangfans

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 04, 2017, 06:55:55 pm
So mustang what about the butt whooping the boys gave just kidding with you but honestly I was worried until the last of it the mustangs have a solid team good luck for the rest of the season and the post season
I deserve that. Lol it was a good game till the 4th quarter. Burrow and the others were on fire from beyond the arch. Good luck to y'all as well.

Mustangfans

Quote from: Head Lion on February 05, 2017, 02:42:55 am
I have been critical of Coach Ballard, but he has done a very good job with the Jr hi team. He is going to be be a really good coach & teacher of the game.
I believe he'll be a good coach as he gets older. He's got that competitive spirit that we as fans love in a coach.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: Head Lion on February 05, 2017, 02:42:55 am

So does that mean your nephew is transferring back to BIC??  ;D

Head Lion

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on February 09, 2017, 12:23:05 pm
So does that mean your nephew is transferring back to BIC??  ;D
Lord I hope not, but Coach Ballard was a stand up coach to him & helped him develop as a player and a young person. No matter what the competition, you have to be impressed with what he has done with that jr hi team this year.

birddawg1986

BIC Jrs beat Bay and will play Earle on Saturday

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas