• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you Coach Davis and Marion

Started by Code3Cat, November 12, 2016, 08:04:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Code3Cat

A huge thank you to Coach Davis and Marion football for sending equipment to Truman last night to help Dumas outfit it's football team after several pieces of equipment were stolen when the team a had pre game meal in West Memphis!

admorris24

Class act.  That is what HS football us all about.  Props to Marion football all the way from Benton

Baitshop

What kind of football equipment could you possibly want to steal off of a bus?

Oldbadger

^^^This. What are they going to do, play fantasy football?lol

Wonderdog

Speaks volumes about the programs character. Way to go Marion.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Baitshop on November 12, 2016, 09:34:19 am

Well...... You are in West Memphis. Couple of goobers probably thought "Hey, maybe if we steal that stuff we can sell it for our next drug fix."

*Both goobers look at each other with stupid grins and climb on the bus to steal the equipment.*

People never fail to surprise me these days. Nice job my Marion to help out, shows a lot of class.

Code3Cat

Quote from: Baitshop on November 12, 2016, 09:34:19 am

They got entire bags, didn't take time to go through them. The helmets, shoulder pads with the jerseys were under the bottom on the bus, some of the
Players had put their girdles, pants and cleats in their personal bags....so those things were i including in the bags they stole

Made

Quote from: Code3Cat on November 13, 2016, 01:16:30 pm
They got entire bags, didn't take time to go through them. The helmets, shoulder pads with the jerseys were under the bottom on the bus, some of the
Players had put their girdles, pants and cleats in their personal bags....so those things were i including in the bags they stole

where'd you stop to eat

Code3Cat

Gomer_Pyle_It_On

There is no question about his character. He is helping to mold good, young men for this community, and oh yeah, teaching them how to play football somewhere in that. I also appreciate seeing his competitive nature. He's hungry to get this community to the lead of state football. Keep up the fantastic job, Coach!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas