• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

13-2A regular season

Started by BigLion10, November 06, 2016, 07:10:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Basketballfan21

Carlisle-56
England-40
Senior Girls

BigLion10

Halftime
England up 44-23 senior boys

MomaLion

Clarendon boys defeat Marvell 92-91 with a 3 at the buzzer

Kbeezy55

Marvell got cheated but good game , whatever it takes to win

BigLion10

Sounds like a heck of a game congrats on the win moma

BigLion10

England rolls over Carlisle 69-31

Redlion91

I don't know how you figure marvell got cheated, they just got out played. It not as easy to win when the refs arnt in your pocket.

bigworm

Quote from: Redlion91 on January 31, 2017, 11:29:02 pm
I don't know how you figure marvell got cheated, they just got out played. It not as easy to win when the refs arnt in your pocket.

Amen.

MomaLion

Quote from: Kbeezy55 on January 31, 2017, 09:50:00 pm
Marvell got cheated but good game , whatever it takes to win
HAHA, does that sound familiar to you??? Just accept your L like we had to.  Also, what kind of people throw open bottles onto the court from the stands??? No wonder y'alls kids are out of control, look what the parents are teaching  ::)

MomaLion

Quote from: BigLion10 on January 31, 2017, 10:31:32 pm
Sounds like a heck of a game congrats on the win moma
Thanks, it was a great game...we came out flat and really didn't kick it in until after half, but pulled it off in the end.

MomaLion

Quote from: Redlion91 on January 31, 2017, 11:29:02 pm
Like I asked before...what quality wins has Marvell gotten outside of Marvell??? NONE

Redlion91

There just mad they can't live up to there own hype. Let's see how much they are talking come regional and state time when they have to play quality teams on neutral ground. That's when hype doesn't mean a thing and skill wins games.

MomaLion

Quote from: Redlion91 on February 01, 2017, 02:20:25 am
There just mad they can't live up to there own hype. Let's see how much they are talking come regional and state time when they have to play quality teams on neutral ground. That's when hype doesn't mean a thing and skill wins games.
And they will be in the A tournament...there are some very good A schools that are basketball only.

Lions84

Good wins for the Clarendon Lions.

MomaLion

Clarendon travels to Jacksonville Lighthouse tonight for our last conference game.

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on February 02, 2017, 12:57:56 pm
Clarendon travels to Jacksonville Lighthouse tonight for our last conference game.

Have a safe trip.

BigLion10

We got Marvell at home tonight

MomaLion

BigLion10

MomaLion

BigLion10

MomaLion

After 1st
Lions 12 Lighthouse 15

BigLion10

MomaLion

Halftime
Lions 34 Lighthouse 42

Countryboy5

BigLion10

BigLion10

MomaLion

Sorry, it was crazy getting out of there lol.
Clarendon 69 Lighthouse 89

Cheek

I guess the conference will end with.

1.  Jacksonville Lighthouse
2.  England and Marvell.  (Tie)
4.   Clarendon

BigLion10

Bildo

The Lady Bison improve to 22-3 with a win against Hazen last night. They will play Concord at home next Friday for the season finale. Then on to the district tournament with the rest of the "conference" that includes Augusta, Carlisle, Clarendon, McCrory, Brinkley, PW, Cross Co, Des Arc and defending state champions Earle (Boys and girls)

MomaLion

I know this isn't the Jr board but does anyone have play times for tomorrow?

keohog

Earle wins by 2 over England , Sr Boys.

Cheek1

Brayden got fouled shooting a 3 at the end, refs ran out and r in the next county by now, he should of got 3 shots, England can beat Earle and play with any team in 2A, tournament time near and 4-5 teams have a chance this year

Bigditchlion

Just asked the same thing cheek1 on the Earle thread. I'd like to thank the Earle bulldogs for coming over. I Think that's the first time in years England has been swept in 3 games. Big props to them, great program.

BigLion10

Moma Lion
Girls
10:00 England vs Marvell
Noon Carlisle vs Lisa Academy
2:00 AL vs Clarendon
4:20 Hazen vs Lighthouse

Boys
11:00 Lighthouse vs AL
1:00 Hazen vs Lisa
3:10 Marvell vs Carlisle
5:30 England vs Clarendon

MomaLion

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 03, 2017, 10:49:02 pm
Moma Lion
Girls
10:00 England vs Marvell
Noon Carlisle vs Lisa Academy
2:00 AL vs Clarendon
4:20 Hazen vs Lighthouse

Boys
11:00 Lighthouse vs AL
1:00 Hazen vs Lisa
3:10 Marvell vs Carlisle
5:30 England vs Clarendon
You rock,  thanks  :)

NEark tigers

da greatest bigbaby

Go lion's whip star city Tuesday

BigLion10

No junior tourney that started today

Cheek1

Quote from: Bigditchlion on February 03, 2017, 10:37:50 pm
Just asked the same thing cheek1 on the Earle thread. I'd like to thank the Earle bulldogs for coming over. I Think that's the first time in years England has been swept in 3 games. Big props to them, great program.

AAA reviewed film and fired 2 refs who waved off 3 point foul at end

Bildo

Really?! If so.... as much as I bash the AAA, my hats off to them. Maybe this will hold refs to a higher standard

MomaLion

Wow...to bad nothing can be done about the outcome.

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on February 07, 2017, 03:04:59 am
Wow...to bad nothing can be done about the outcome.

Remember a few years ago we got the short end of the stick on a scoring error during a playoff game.

Cheek

Quote from: Lions84 on February 07, 2017, 11:18:23 am
Remember a few years ago we got the short end of the stick on a scoring error during a playoff game.

Remember that very well.  That was on your score keeper asmich as the officials.  They have to make sure the official score keeper is correct.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on February 07, 2017, 03:12:19 pm
Remember that very well.  That was on your score keeper asmich as the officials.  They have to make sure the official score keeper is correct.
It was immediately brought to their attention,  they just wouldn't do anything about it.

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on February 07, 2017, 05:39:14 pm
It was immediately brought to their attention,  they just wouldn't do anything about it.

Yep the infamous AAA shaft job.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas