• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

13-2A regular season

Started by BigLion10, November 06, 2016, 07:10:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Sr boys
Clarendon 71 Lisa Academy 45

BigLion10

Girls final
England wins 66-35

BigLion10

Sr boys at half
England leads 48-26

BigLion10

England over Hazen 83-39 in Sr boys

Bildo

Carlisle Sr girls win easily against abundant life and Sr boys lose a close one

MomaLion

How did Abundant Life look? We play Friday.

Bildo

Girls are better than I expected (nothing against them, just going by the scores of who they have played). They can shoot the three and are athletic.
The boys are not very deep but can shoot it. If they don't get in foul trouble, they can give some teams trouble. I don't think Clarendon will have any trouble though

MomaLion

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip abundant life friday

BigLion10

Bildo

I think they are playing in Rose City

MomaLion

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 07, 2016, 08:17:12 pm
Where is Lisa's gym momma?
We played in a Boys and Girls Club in NLR with with very limited parking and even more limited seating.

da greatest bigbaby

Very limited seating an parking  i bet   you guys it was small in their nlr   lol they need a bigger gym    @ lisa academy o well  lol  up nxt go lions whip abundant life tonite its @ Clarendon an who is the 6'6 guy from Clarendon he is pretty good coming off the bench you guys he is  taller than Malik the 2nd team is pretty salty also the lions  should whip no. 5 England Tuesday wit ease

BigLion10

England at Lisa Academy tonight before our showdown with the red lions Tuesday night

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 09, 2016, 02:47:43 pm
Very limited seating an parking  i bet   you guys it was small in their nlr   lol they need a bigger gym    @ lisa academy o well  lol  up nxt go lions whip abundant life tonite its @ Clarendon an who is the 6'6 guy from Clarendon he is pretty good coming off the bench you guys he is  taller than Malik the 2nd team is pretty salty also the lions  should whip no. 5 England Tuesday wit ease
Are you talking about Shane? The white guy?

BigLion10

December 09, 2016, 06:10:44 pm #115 Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:29:45 pm by BigLion10
My lord Lisa ought to be ashamed make people come here to play lol good luck getting in to any other teams coming here

Bildo

Lady Bison lead Lighthouse 39-0 end of 1 quarter

MomaLion

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 09, 2016, 06:10:44 pm
My lord Lisa ought to be ashamed make people come here to play lol good luck getting in to any other teams coming here
Told ya

MomaLion

Halftime
Lady Lions 24 Abundant Life 18

BigLion10

MomaLion

Lady Lions defeat Abundant Life 49-35

BigLion10

Lions won 64-28 BJ had a monster windmill slam during the first half

MomaLion

Red Lions 24 Abundant Life 9 after 1st

MomaLion

Clarendon 35 Abundant Life 23 at half

MomaLion

Clarendon 59 Abundant Life 41...boys

BigLion10

Nice win see y'all Tuesday night in England

MomaLion

I hope we play better against y'all. We played ok but lots of mistakes and missed shots.

da greatest bigbaby

Go Lions whip England Monday

lionfan59

Big momma control your posters😂😂😂😂 ETown teaching lessons this week

MomaLion

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 11, 2016, 11:42:33 am
Big momma control your posters😂😂😂😂 ETown teaching lessons this week
LOL, he's just excited.  Y'all know I don't do all that talking.  Clarendon is very good this year and has tons of talent coming off the bench but they need to clean up the missed shots before we face the tougher teams.  Hopefully y'all won't have your basketball legs just yet  ;)

BigLion10

It's all in good fun momma! Safe travels to England tonight should be some great games

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on December 12, 2016, 04:20:42 am
LOL, he's just excited.  Y'all know I don't do all that talking.  Clarendon is very good this year and has tons of talent coming off the bench but they need to clean up the missed shots before we face the tougher teams.  Hopefully y'all won't have your basketball legs just yet  ;)

They are not full speed yet.  We are still missing Brazeal and should have him back after Christmas.  When we are full Staff,  England will be tough to beat.

BigLion10

Senior girls at half
England 39
Clarendon 28

BigLion10

Senior girls final
England 73
Clarendon 62

BigLion10

Halftime
England 26
Clarendon 23

Old Scrapper

Hazen sr girls over Jacksonville lighthouse not sure on score!

Old Scrapper

Hazen Sr boys thrashed by Jacksonville lighthouse 96-41

BigLion10

England wins 50-48 senior boys

MomaLion

Congrats to England but y'all really need to control the teens running over to our side after the game provoking a fight. See y'all in Clarendon and prayers to Jama Cross.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on December 12, 2016, 09:48:37 pm
Congrats to England but y'all really need to control the teens running over to our side after the game provoking a fight. See y'all in Clarendon and prayers to Jama Cross.

What happened to him?

lionfan59

No the controlling needs to come from your side.  Our fans were cheering. Some of the words I heard weren't very ladylike!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 12, 2016, 09:54:43 pm
No the controlling needs to come from your side.  Our fans were cheering. Some of the words I heard weren't very ladylike!!!
Your fans that approached our side were not cheering. If that's what you call cheering,  I'm sad for yalls kids. We had some very nice England folks on our side but those kids were out of control. As for the other, I didn't hear anything, not to say it didn't happen, I just didn't hear it. You see what I did there? It's ok to admit that kids can get out of hand. It's a kids game, no sense in provoking issues.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 12, 2016, 09:49:53 pm
What happened to him?
For sure has a badly broken finger. Not sure yet if it's more extensive.

keohog

Good win for the purple Lions,  when we get in basketball shape we will be hard to handle.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on December 12, 2016, 10:07:05 pm
For sure has a badly broken finger. Not sure yet if it's more extensive.

It did look bad, but hope it is just dislocated. 

BigLion10

Great ballgame tonight and atmosphere both sides going back and forth my kind've ball game

Cheek

December 12, 2016, 10:48:35 pm #146 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:10:35 pm by Cheek
Quote from: keohog on December 12, 2016, 10:31:01 pm
Good win for the purple Lions,  when we get in basketball shape we will be hard to handle.

When we get Brazeal and Hunter back around Christmas,  we will take it to another level.  We do have to get in basketball shape, because we were dragging late in the game. We also got a little out of control and took some bad shots we will not take later in the year. 

lionfan59

Quote from: MomaLion on December 12, 2016, 10:05:45 pm
Your fans that approached our side were not cheering. If that's what you call cheering,  I'm sad for yalls kids. We had some very nice England folks on our side but those kids were out of control. As for the other, I didn't hear anything, not to say it didn't happen, I just didn't hear it. You see what I did there? It's ok to admit that kids can get out of hand. It's a kids game, no sense in provoking issues.
[/

Now that's funny. Ain't no way didn't hear that.

MomaLion

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 12, 2016, 11:18:49 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on December 12, 2016, 10:05:45 pm
[/

Now that's funny. Ain't no way didn't hear that.
I could also say ain't no way you didn't see yalls fans as well but that's OK. If our kids had done that in front of school staff they'd have been dealt with. Especially since our boys coach is the school disciplinarian.
All in all a great game. We gotta clean up the sloppy shots and get Jama back and we'll be fine. Most of our team is young so they will only get better.

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 12, 2016, 09:17:58 pm
Hazen Sr boys thrashed by Jacksonville lighthouse 96-41
How'd they look?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas