• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AAA Rules and Process for changing districts

Started by Scorpius, April 28, 2016, 10:56:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpius

Ok So I'm about to take a job in a different city that we will be moving to. I have kids going into the 10th and 8th grade. New school will not be in the same conference or classification. Is there anything special that I need to do to transfer them for the AAA? Will they have to sit out a year? I've read the AAA handbook concerning moves and it was fairly confusing and offered no help. Anyone know for sure what needs to be done or have experience with a similar situation? Thanks in advance.

Rulesman

Your new school's principal or athletic director should be able to answer your questions. Or you can contact the AAA office at 501-955-2500.

Lions84

Quote from: Rulesman on April 29, 2016, 07:12:07 am
Your new school's principal or athletic director should be able to answer your questions. Or you can contact the AAA office at 501-955-2500.

Best answer you can get.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Scorpius on April 28, 2016, 10:56:37 pm
Ok So I'm about to take a job in a different city that we will be moving to. I have kids going into the 10th and 8th grade. New school will not be in the same conference or classification. Is there anything special that I need to do to transfer them for the AAA? Will they have to sit out a year? I've read the AAA handbook concerning moves and it was fairly confusing and offered no help. Anyone know for sure what needs to be done or have experience with a similar situation? Thanks in advance.
in a legal move to a public school they will not have to sit out. as rulesman said contact the principal at your new school.

sevenof400

Just to be picky, your situation is NOT a transfer but rather appears to be closer to the definition of a move. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas