• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Little Help Please

Started by Hootiethehog, February 26, 2016, 10:09:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hootiethehog

I know there are still games tonight and I'm trying to make heads or tails of the standings in another thread, but could someone help me out on who is in the tournament for sure right now in the 7A Boys, 7A Girls, 6A Boys and 6A Girls?

I'm not used to the combined classifications thing.

itsslim

February 26, 2016, 02:37:15 pm #1 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:04:33 pm by itsslim
neither team from Texarkana, hall girls out, Sheridan boys out. that's all 6a

businesstron

7a Boys
Fayetteville
Bentonville
Harber
Northside
Springdale

------
Southside and Heritage will be decided tonight they have some weird tie breaker

7a East Boy
Cabot
West Memphis
North Little Rock/Little Rock Central -- They play for the 3rd seed tonight

7a Central
Van Buren
Bryant
Conway

Not too good with the teams in for the girls 

7a west
Everyone except the Rogers schools

7a east
North Little Rock
Little Rock Central
....not too sure about the 3rd seed West Memphis and Cabot aren't that good this year

7a Central
Conway
Van Buren
Bryant

I don't know much about the 6a as far as seed go.  I thought everyone got in.

ricepig

Quote from: businesstron on February 26, 2016, 05:02:24 pm

I don't know much about the 6a as far as seed go.  I thought everyone got in.

They haven't for a while, they've been taking 12 like the 7A. I understand now why you don't know about rankings, you only know the 7A.

businesstron

Quote from: ricepig on February 26, 2016, 10:02:36 pm
They haven't for a while, they've been taking 12 like the 7A. I understand now why you don't know about rankings, you only know the 7A.
Don't mistake my laziness for stupidity.  I may not know the 6a like I know the 7a but I know enough.

ricepig

Quote from: businesstron on February 27, 2016, 03:29:54 pm
Don't mistake my laziness for stupidity.  I may not know the 6a like I know the 7a but I know enough.

Ok, just having fun anyway. Unfortunately, Jonesboro and PV will meet in the semi-finals due to the conference seedings with 3 conferences. They will go back to only 2 #1 seeds next year as they will have a conference tournament to set those seedings. Of course, the coaches are seeding the teams for the conference tournament, lol.

businesstron

Quote from: ricepig on February 27, 2016, 04:31:12 pm
Ok, just having fun anyway. Unfortunately, Jonesboro and PV will meet in the semi-finals due to the conference seedings with 3 conferences. They will go back to only 2 #1 seeds next year as they will have a conference tournament to set those seedings. Of course, the coaches are seeding the teams for the conference tournament, lol.

Yeah that sucks about y'll and parkview probably playing in the semis.  That might make me skip the state finals all together.  I was originally gonna go down to Cabot for the 7a semis but if everything pans out I might roll over and watch Jonesboro and PV saturday night.   Y'll might be running 6a for a little bit longer after next year though.  Isn't PV moving down?

ricepig

Quote from: businesstron on February 28, 2016, 10:59:33 am
Yeah that sucks about y'll and parkview probably playing in the semis.  That might make me skip the state finals all together.  I was originally gonna go down to Cabot for the 7a semis but if everything pans out I might roll over and watch Jonesboro and PV saturday night.   Y'll might be running 6a for a little bit longer after next year though.  Isn't PV moving down?

Yeah, but El Dorado should be good, and Jax has usually been tough. Jonesboro is deep this year, and will return a lot of talent again next year, but will need some height from somewhere.

WillC

7a Central Girls
Conway
Van Buren
Bryant

itsslim

this is good, everyone is forgetting the 2015 6A state champs. greAt just keep it up lol!!

ricepig

Quote from: itsslim on February 29, 2016, 10:55:10 pm
this is good, everyone is forgetting the 2015 6A state champs. greAt just keep it up lol!!

That's funny, last year you said defending champs didn't mean anything........

itsslim

itsslim

Pine Bluff vs. Eldorado Arkansas 6A state semifinal March 5th 1:30

itsslim

oh spit 2nd year coach clearance Finley has the zs back in the state finals. of course, go ahead and start the anti bluff talk

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas