• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Super bowl 50

Started by mtindian42, February 07, 2016, 08:03:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

Who you got winning? What do you think the score will be? Who will be the mvp?

Winning team: Denver
Score: 31-17
Mvp: Peyton manning

WPWells

bdubyab60

I'm just ready for the party and to see if I can't hit some of these numbers.

Longfellow

Denver wins 34-31
Von Miller wins MVP

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Longfellow on February 07, 2016, 09:03:45 am
Denver wins 34-31
Von Miller wins MVP

The script won't allow any bronco but Peyton manning to win mvp

Jacketman65

Panthers on a last minute FG. 27-24
Newton - MVP

Longfellow

Quote from: HF on February 07, 2016, 09:46:31 am
Quote from: Longfellow on February 07, 2016, 09:03:45 am
Denver wins 34-31
Von Miller wins MVP

The script won't allow any bronco but Peyton manning to win mvp
Von Miller sharpening his pencil

Longfellow

Man, Luke Kuechly just ate that guys breakfast, lunch, and kissed his sister

Pokey03

Defense only thing keeping Denver alive

BigLion10

Looks like carolinas defense is the only thing keeping them in it

Pokey03

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 07, 2016, 07:19:41 pm
Looks like carolinas defense is the only thing keeping them in it
I agree, Newton hasn't impressed me don't know what all the hype is about. Denver has to stop going 3 and out, should be at least 21-7 Denver.

BigLion10

Yea Broncos should be up at least 21-7 if not 28-7

AirWarren

Turn it on for the first time tonight.

Garbage music. Looks like a Gay Parade.

Longfellow

I was enjoying it until Bruno Mars came on. I detest him. His music is deplorable. The game is going about how I figured. Manning will keep his title of "Ole Noodle Arm" and Newton goes dabless. Doesn't look there are any kids getting footballs today. Defenses keep tearing it up

AirWarren

Quote from: Longfellow on February 07, 2016, 07:39:20 pm
I was enjoying it until Bruno Mars came on. I detest him. His music is deplorable. The game is going about how I figured. Manning will keep his title of "Ole Noodle Arm" and Newton goes dabless. Doesn't look there are any kids getting footballs today. Defenses keep tearing it up

Beyoncé looks like a two bit idiot. Bruno is a pipsqueak. And then cold play. Take away the "pl" and add a "g" in play and you got my opinion of them. Then all the rainbow color crap everywhere.

Society has just tanked in the music world.

Let's get back the game. Hopefully PM can finish it and ride off into the sunset.

BigLion10

That was the worst performance I have ever heard or seen absolutely terrible smh

WPWells

Was I the only one here who liked it?...

BigLion10

Pokey03

Denver could have this game, keep settling for FG's. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt them.

AirWarren

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 07, 2016, 07:57:26 pm
That was the worst performance I have ever heard or seen absolutely terrible smh

It was garbage.

mtindian42

Manning has did next to nothing... If Denver holds on Miller will get the mvp.

AirWarren

Miller's speed on the edge. Man.

nuttinbuthogs

So can Denvers 2nd and short and 3rd and long be any more predictable? 

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: AirWarren on February 07, 2016, 07:41:44 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on February 07, 2016, 07:39:20 pm

Beyoncé looks like a two bit idiot. Bruno is a pipsqueak. And then cold play. Take away the "pl" and add a "g" in play and you got my opinion of them. Then all the rainbow color crap everywhere.

Society has just tanked in the music world.

Let's get back the game. Hopefully PM can finish it and ride off into the sunset.
agree

BrianfromCarlisle

Von Miller just iced MVP award

mtindian42

BigLion10

Pokey03

Finally Denver puts it away, now it's time for the Sheriff to ride off into the sunset.

Pokey03

Denver defense would rival any all time D

AirWarren

Ole cam ain't so mouthy when his mouth is being planted in the turf.

Pokey03

Quote from: AirWarren on February 07, 2016, 09:11:51 pm
Ole cam ain't so mouthy when his mouth is being planted in the turf.
True Dat

Pokey03

If this is it for Peyton, it has been joyous to watch him since 1998, no better way to go out but as the champs.

mtindian42

Big congrats to Peyton manning...and the Denver Broncos.

Longfellow

Pokey03

BigLion10

bdubyab60

February 07, 2016, 10:52:23 pm #36 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 09:18:24 am by bdubyab60
Hit them numbers twice 400. Halftime horrible. Broncos won as scripted. I take my winnings and be happy.

Redwolves8526

I called this at the beginning of the season, if anyone cares and/or remembers.

But seriously, has anyone ever seen a better defense than that?

VHSCoach2

I cannot recall a Super Bowl where neither starting quarterback accounted for an offensive touchdown.

Carolina's TD came off a run and Denver's TD's came from the defense and a run.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on February 08, 2016, 08:28:37 am
I called this at the beginning of the season, if anyone cares and/or remembers.

But seriously, has anyone ever seen a better defense than that?
One in 1985

bleudog

mtindian42

Steel curtain is probably the best of all time...the 85 bears 2nd. The rest our a toss up. Imo

Lionheart88

Fun, fun game as a Broncos fan who enjoys defensive football.  Also, good grief does Newton need a lesson in "act like you've been there before".

AirWarren

Quote from: Lionheart88 on February 08, 2016, 03:14:26 pm
Fun, fun game as a Broncos fan who enjoys defensive football.  Also, good grief does Newton need a lesson in "act like you've been there before".

Thats not in his DNA. Now if he would have won, we would have seen the showboating, crap eating grin that we have known to be shown from him.

zebradynasty

His TD celebration was blown waaay out proportion and became a distraction to all!

bdubyab60

What's that old saying. If you can't take it don't dish it out. I mean crap people talk about kids needing to act better. Cam supposed to be a grown man. Understand he just lost the biggest game of his career in which he gave some very poor effort on some plays but suck it up dude.

Romeo

I'm more critical of Cam Newton not diving for the ball after that fumble rather than what he did at the press conference. Last nights game wasn't week three of the regular season, it was the Super Bowl.

Breitontime

Quote from: Lionheart88 on February 08, 2016, 03:14:26 pm
Like this?

Something Manning has been known to blow off after he loses.

RATTLER43

February 08, 2016, 07:11:57 pm #48 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 08:42:19 pm by RATTLER43
Quote from: mtindian42 on February 08, 2016, 12:25:42 pm
Steel curtain is probably the best of all time...the 85 bears 2nd. The rest our a toss up. Imo

Cowboys defense with Bob Lilly, Lee Roy Jordan, Mel Renfro, and company holding Miami to 3.  Pretty good.  But man, the Broncos D was awesome!

bdubyab60

Quote from: Romeo on February 08, 2016, 06:08:16 pm
I'm more critical of Cam Newton not diving for the ball after that fumble rather than what he did at the press conference. Last nights game wasn't week three of the regular season, it was the Super Bowl.
Yeah but he was about to get asked those questions of why he didn't dive on the ball and so on.

Then how is he smiling in this photo then all upset at the presser.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas