• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope at Prescott !!!!

Started by Hoghead, September 13, 2014, 01:18:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

16 miles of pure hate !   Look for Hope to get a rude win at Prescott. Hope 38 Prescott 35. I have nothing good to say about the Curley Wolves. The Hope vs Nashville rivalry is a good one. But this is the HATE GAME !  Hope HATES Prescott and Prescott HATES Hope !

Proud Buckaroo

Megatron

Hoghead summed up the rivalry very well. Should be a good game

RamAlum10

Might have to show up to this one! From the looks of it, Prescott has matured a lot since last season, and has been putting up some good numbers! Hope isn't as good as they were last year, but McTelvin may be a one man wrecking crew on D.  Anxious to see how 3A Prescott stacks up against 5A Hope.  The size difference will obviously be there, but will there be a difference in athleticism, and game plan.

Hoghead

Quote from: RamAlum10 on September 13, 2014, 11:13:22 am
Might have to show up to this one! From the looks of it, Prescott has matured a lot since last season, and has been putting up some good numbers! Hope isn't as good as they were last year, but McTelvin may be a one man wrecking crew on D.  Anxious to see how 3A Prescott stacks up against 5A Hope.  The size difference will obviously be there, but will there be a difference in athleticism, and game plan.

True !  None of that matters when these two play. I have family in Prescott and we don't like each other this week !!!! I hate Prescott !

BUCK FEVER

HATE to hear it..............HOPE ya"ll get along.

Proud Buckaroo

wolfpride 2

rapstr

I just might have to head East of I-30 and support my Bobcats.

snoopy22

I think the "hate" might be a little one sided in this rivalry.  As a fellow Prescott person I can speak for all of us when I say that we are actually proud of our most populated suburb.  Hope is a nice little part of Prescott just like Hickory Grove, Nubbin Hill, Redland, etc......lol...we do enjoy beating you guys like we've done 8 out of the last 12 meetings though! Hehe

Hoghead

I remember HHS used to have a metal standing Bobcat in front of the school by the HHS blocks on the lawn. This is the early 70's. During the Prescott game week someone sawed off the Bobcats head ! No love loss for Bootlegger Tech !

Megatron

Back in the summer I was worried about this game but now the time has come to play I'm not as concerned. Prescott is alot better in wk 3 than I thought they would be and Hope isn't as good as I thought they would be at this point.

KOJACK

Quote from: snoopy22 on September 13, 2014, 07:37:19 pm
I think the "hate" might be a little one sided in this rivalry.  As a fellow Prescott person I can speak for all of us when I say that we are actually proud of our most populated suburb.  Hope is a nice little part of Prescott just like Hickory Grove, Nubbin Hill, Redland, etc......lol...we do enjoy beating you guys like we've done 8 out of the last 12 meetings though! Hehe
Lol Snoopy. I enjoy going to the burbs...to go to Walmart, to eat, and to beat Hope.

Hoghead

Quote from: KOJACK on September 14, 2014, 10:13:00 am
Lol Snoopy. I enjoy going to the burbs...to go to Walmart, to eat, and to beat Hope.

Hope is not a part of that Nevada County dump truck town commonly called Prescott. Build your own Walmart and eat at Loves Truck Stop like you accustomed too !

KOJACK

Quote from: Hoghead on September 14, 2014, 11:46:10 am

Hope is not a part of that Nevada County dump truck town commonly called Prescott. Build your own Walmart and eat at Loves Truck Stop like you accustomed too !
Stay out from over here then. We didn't want walmart, that's why y'all got it. Our Mexican resturant is better than anything y'all got.

Hoghead

Quote from: KOJACK on September 14, 2014, 12:27:05 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on September 14, 2014, 11:46:10 am

Stay out from over here then. We didn't want walmart, that's why y'all got it. Our Mexican resturant is better than anything y'all got.

I come to P-dump when I want too. Unfortunately my Dads family is from P-Skank. You couldn't get a Walmart in P-Trash ! That's why you shop in Hope because theres nothing in P-Donkey. Now get off your phone in the break room at Firestone and get back to work !!!

snoopy22

Prescott is going to have a flag football league for our communities this winter....We would love for you guys to put a team in it......New Town is the early favorite, but only because Hickory Grove is not playing in it this year.  Again, we are proud of our most populated suburb.....settle down over there Hog;)  And btw....we'll come shop at our Wal-Mart anytime we want.

snoopy22

Hey Hoghead how bad is you guys speedster hurt?

rapstr

Good one Hoghead lol he guys I've got a really cool trick for you guys. When your cruising thru PStank and i do mean cruising God knows you will never see or hear of Prescott if you go any faster than 30mph driving thru Prescott. But from the minute you see a sign that says Prescott population of 900 hundred or whatever blink your eyes twice and you will noticed that you have literally passed thru all of Prescott within two blinks of an eye. Oh and btw, prescott doesn't even have a McDonalds to be trying to get a walmart.

snoopy22

Don't want either we just like kicking the s#$* out of teams that are four times our size like the Prescott suburb called Hope.  I figure you guys will be losing "Hope" about 9:30 this Friday night.

rapstr

Oh you mean like the @$$ kicking Prescott got last year from the Bobcats.

KOJACK

Quote from: rapstr on September 14, 2014, 05:07:21 pm
Yea, y'all got us last year. That make y'all 2-5 against little ole Prescott in the last 5 years and 5-9 in the 2000's... but hey y'all got a Walmart and a McDonalds. I guess that's a good thing so after Friday night y'all can go shopping and then get a bite to eat. Too bad Sams shut down over here or y'all could drown your sorrows while your at it lol ;D

Hoghead

Quote from: KOJACK on September 14, 2014, 05:29:14 pm
Quote from: rapstr on September 14, 2014, 05:07:21 pm
Yea, y'all got us last year. That make y'all 2-5 against little ole Prescott in the last 5 years and 5-9 in the 2000's... but hey y'all got a Walmart and a McDonalds. I guess that's a good thing so after Friday night y'all can go shopping and then get a bite to eat. Too bad Sams shut down over here or y'all could drown your sorrows while your at it lol ;D
I miss old Sam's spot ! Best entertainment in Prescott. Hope leads the overall series 52-47-3

Monster05

Prescott seemed to have lost to everyone last year... Can't judge based on those results! However, the Hope Bobcats will roll and win by as many as they want!

Hoghead

Look for Hope to use their O-line to punish Prescott up front. Hope 35 Prescott 21 Final.

rapstr

Quote from: Hoghead on September 14, 2014, 11:54:38 pm
Look for Hope to use their O-line to punish Prescott up front. Hope 35 Prescott 21 Final.
You mean like what Arkansas did to Texas Tech.

crmorrow24

snoopy22

lol  Yeah we will "look" for it.

hotdog7

yea that sounds good.... but, one huge lineman don't really make the whole oline...

KOJACK

Quote from: hotdog7 on September 15, 2014, 08:07:35 am

yea that sounds good.... but, one huge lineman don't really make the whole oline...
Especially when they don't know their own scheme lol

RabidWolf

September 15, 2014, 08:19:26 am #30 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:19:36 am by RabidWolf
Prescott lost to everyone? Believe the wolves made the playoffs and won a game in the playoffs.

Hootie

Quote from: Monster05 on September 14, 2014, 10:01:12 pm
Prescott seemed to have lost to everyone last year...

You are very misinformed.

mhfcharlesi

Prescott by a bunch..anytime you jump on a team 31-10 and they come back to take the lead and you have to win at the end..long night for the bobcats come this Friday!! I hate seeing the cats like this but hopefully it will get better sooner then later!! 35-14 Wolves and thats being generous to the young not so mobile qb and that offense that will struggle if gotten after!! On the flip side if the cats show up they could make a game of it because they tend to get up for the Prescott game..we shall see!!

Monster05

Quote from: Hootie on September 15, 2014, 08:51:07 am
Quote from: Monster05 on September 14, 2014, 10:01:12 pm
Prescott seemed to have lost to everyone last year...

You are very misinformed.

No, your literary skills are just lacking. The word seemed was used, making it an opinion based observation. Thanks for trying, but catch up.

Monster05

Quote from: RabidWolf on September 15, 2014, 08:19:26 am
Prescott lost to everyone? Believe the wolves made the playoffs and won a game in the playoffs.
Please refer to my previous post, genius.

Hootie

You seem to be misinformed about Prescott and a lot of other things as well. Prescott won 6 games last year and Fouke won 7. Let's go ahead and order the rings!!

Fouke would get spanked by Prescott this year if you played and you're gonna get spanked by Smackover and McGehee. It's hard for Fouke to win anywhere except in Fouke. You might even lose to Lake Village! Enjoy your wins playing hapless 2A schools. Smackover will welcome you back to conference play in week 4.

Monster05

Quote from: Hootie on September 15, 2014, 11:43:42 am
You seem to be misinformed about Prescott and a lot of other things as well. Prescott won 6 games last year and Fouke won 7. Let's go ahead and order the rings!!

Fouke would get spanked by Prescott this year if you played and you're gonna get spanked by Smackover and McGehee. It's hard for Fouke to win anywhere except in Fouke. You might even lose to Lake Village! Enjoy your wins playing hapless 2A schools. Smackover will welcome you back to conference play in week 4.

And to think, your last game in this conference was a loss to those poor, pitiful Panthers...

Hootie

Actually our last conference game was against Fordyce... Those poor pitiful Redbugs..

Hoghead

Quote from: crmorrow24 on September 15, 2014, 03:57:09 am
Mike Ross -34
Bill Clinton -20

Mike Ross is a Bobcat !!!!! HHS class of 79. Bill Clinton is a Hot Springs Trojan

KOJACK

Quote from: Hoghead on September 15, 2014, 12:05:24 pm
Quote from: crmorrow24 on September 15, 2014, 03:57:09 am
Mike Ross -34
Bill Clinton -20

Mike Ross is a Bobcat !!!!! HHS class of 79. Bill Clinton is a Hot Springs Trojan
Both are scumbags

crmorrow24

Loves Truck Stop 34
Arkansas State Police Troop G Headquarters 20

Is that better Hoghead????????

Hoghead

Quote from: crmorrow24 on September 15, 2014, 01:40:18 pm
Loves Truck Stop 34

Sam Staffords Dice & Beverage 21 (Prescott)
David Conways Boom Boom Room 35 (Hope)

crmorrow24

Quote from: Hoghead on September 15, 2014, 02:17:45 pm
Quote from: crmorrow24 on September 15, 2014, 01:40:18 pm
Loves Truck Stop 34

Sam Staffords Dice & Beverage 21 (Prescott)
David Conways Boom Boom Room 35 (Hope)
Nice

crmorrow24

BTW, we will not give up 35 pts.  Remember where this game is being played at Hoghead!  We own HOPE!!!

Megatron

Hoghead

Quote from: crmorrow24 on September 15, 2014, 02:22:07 pm
BTW, we will not give up 35 pts.  Remember where this game is being played at Hoghead!  We own HOPE!!!

Not so fast Chief, Just like Nashville Hope has won more games in PRESCOTT than anyone. Overall record is 52-47-3 in favor of Hope. I'm sure the yellow flags will be flying friday night.

crmorrow24

Just finished watching the Hope/Ashdown game.... You guys are in trouble this year.  Fear the Curley Wolf!!!!

Hoghead

Quote from: crmorrow24 on September 15, 2014, 02:40:45 pm
Just finished watching the Hope/Ashdown game.... You guys are in trouble this year.  Fear the Curley Wolf!!!!

Ok, if you say so. But Hope will leave Cummings Stadium with a Win.

snoopy22

Yeah and btw Crmorrow24......change that score prediction.

ltb759

I wish people wouldn't pile on Hope like this. It's been a rough 2014. It was bad enough that USSSA came to town. Now, according to Ol Twicer out at Campshed the Watermelon Festival is being moved to Bodcaw.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas