• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Private Messaging

Started by Coach Venny Slocombe, October 28, 2013, 09:56:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Venny Slocombe

Is there something going wrong with the PM process on here? I try and send a message and it acts like it doesn't go through however it is getting received. When I receive a PM it comes through two to three times so what I am thinking is people think it don't go through and resend it and then I receive both of them.

Douglas

There's a server hiccup somewhere. Lanny and I are coordinating with the hosting provider to isolate the situation.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Douglas on October 29, 2013, 07:30:57 am
There's a server hiccup somewhere. Lanny and I are coordinating with the hosting provider to isolate the situation.
Thank you sir!

Douglas

Please test everything out to see how it's working now.

DogsWin7

Earlier this morning I received several of the same messages from different people.

However, My messages went through fine without sending them twice.

Thanks for the help :)

HorseFeathers

Mine's still not working quite right...

Douglas

HF, I need a heck of a lot more info than that. I can't troubleshoot or track down something that's "still not working quite right...". Every indicator I've seen shows that we've fixed the server load issues right now. :)

ricepig

My problem this morning is, it still shows I have 1new message, when I have read all of them. It just appeared last night around 8ish when I received a message, actually two of the same. I read and responded to the message, and even deleted both of them, still shows I have a new one this.morning.

Uncle Ivan

Mine keeps giving me errors after hitting reply.  Have to keep going back, pasting, and re-sending it a few times before it goes through.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Douglas on November 05, 2013, 04:40:10 am
HF, I need a heck of a lot more info than that. I can't troubleshoot or track down something that's "still not working quite right...". Every indicator I've seen shows that we've fixed the server load issues right now. :)

Pretty sure they are going through, but it keeps saying that I submitted it twice, or that it didnt go through.

I think they are going through because I keep replies to them :D

DogsWin7

This isn't to do with multiple messages but there are multiple threads of the same topic on the 4A board.   Thanks :)

HorseFeathers

Alright Douglas....My private messaging had been working real slow, but working correctly. Now it's back to claiming that I've submitted it twice.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas