• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keith Humbert Highlight Video

Started by phdefense, March 13, 2012, 08:44:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phdefense

March 13, 2012, 08:44:22 pm Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:55:18 pm by phdefense

Humbert #33 of Stuttgart was one of the hardest runners I have seen on the HS level. I hope some college gives him an opportunity.

Panther13

Great Highlight video of a great back. I can not believe that a college has not found this kid. He was a man among boys this year. Their wasn't a team that did not have to gang tackle this kid. He deserves a shot at the next level. IMHO Good luck to him and his family moving forward.

G-Town38

Pretty impressive video. Kid looks like a pretty solid and strong runner. We felt his pain, here in Gravette. Our runningback was having the same issue, but through it all, a dream became a reality. Good luck to the young man. Hope things go well for him.

phdefense

Quote from: G-Town38 on March 14, 2012, 04:40:54 pm
Pretty impressive video. Kid looks like a pretty solid and strong runner. We felt his pain, here in Gravette. Our runningback was having the same issue, but through it all, a dream became a reality. Good luck to the young man. Hope things go well for him.
Yeah there are some parallels. I just find it boggling when 1900 and 2000 yard rushers regardless of classification have trouble getting looks in their own state.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

do you know if hes kind to the humberts around beaulah or biscoe?

phdefense

May 23, 2012, 08:32:43 am #5 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:34:56 am by phdefense
I talked to him the other day and he told me. I thought I would wait until it was officially announced. UAM got themselves a good player.

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/sports/x624595068/Humbert-signs-with-UA-Monticello

AirWarren

As a weevil alum, welcome!! Best regards!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas