• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pangburn, Midland, Bald Knob

Started by footballman, February 16, 2012, 11:04:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

footballman

Word says all 3 will have new coaches next year?  True or false...

No Name

Quote from: footballman on February 16, 2012, 11:04:12 am
Word says all 3 will have new coaches next year?  True or false...

Where is Drew going at Pangburn?  McKinney is already gone at Midland, and Bald Knob is already advertising their job.

prodigy3n4

The question is, does any of the three teams mentioned have any talent coming back or is it going to be rebuilding for the new coaches that are hired?

gamechanger11

None of these schools have much talent coming up. Bald Knob is now a football school. Midland is starting football which will most likely kill the basketball program, there. But I believe they dont have alot there, right now. Who knows whats going on in Pangburn. Not much talent, there but heard they reassigned their coach.

3A-2 Fan

Quote from: gamechanger11 on March 19, 2012, 05:09:22 pm
None of these schools have much talent coming up. Bald Knob is now a football school. Midland is starting football which will most likely kill the basketball program, there. But I believe they dont have alot there, right now. Who knows whats going on in Pangburn. Not much talent, there but heard they reassigned their coach.

Pangburn has a brand new gym that is very impressive.  Bald Knob has a great gym and has lots of good athletes.  Getting them into basketball may be the issue.  Don't know a lot about the Midland situation.

justawatchin

Pangburn does have a great new facility.  Not much coming back as far as I could see.  But I hear there are boys roaming the halls that need to be playing.....so a new coach could have an immediate impact possibly if he could get them on the floor. 
Bald Knob's job will be announced soon.  Selection is made from what I have been told. 
Midland.....who knows. 

gamechanger11

NO question about the facilities, but the question wasn't about facilities. It was about what talent they may have. I fully agree both of those schools have great facilities. Bald Knob has been in disaray for quite some time now. Do they have some good athletes? For sure, but there is some reason they have not been playing basketball, and they have been through several coaches, therefore I would be led to believe that it may not be the basketball coaches. Pangburn is just like any other school. They had some really good teams for a while, but now they are running through a bit of a down cycle.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas