• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway@DeWitt

Started by zebrafan, October 02, 2011, 09:24:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebrafan

Thoughts on this game?

I'll take Dollarway by 2....

Dollarway 22
DeWitt 20

Big Fan

Quote from: zebrafan on October 02, 2011, 09:24:59 pm
Thoughts on this game?

I'll take Dollarway by 2....

Dollarway 22
DeWitt 20
I agree, Dollarway by 2......TD's.

LmbrJkKV10

Cards might get surprised this week if they get lazy.

Dragons could take this one at home!

zebrafan

Quote from: LmbrJkKV10 on October 02, 2011, 10:58:31 pm
Cards might get surprised this week if they get lazy.

Dragons could take this one at home!
It would not surprise me!

dragonforever

The Dragons have played well the past 3 games, and this week they finally get everybody back on the field and healthy.

your name here

Still missing Holbert, haven't heard anything lately on him, like when he gets his cast off or if he can play when he gets it off.

BigLion10

mr.b@sc

dewitt is doing well and gaining some confidence but i dont think they are ready for a dollarway team yet..dollarway by 2 scores

your name here

Mrb I'll take that, DeWitt didn't show much the first 2 games of the season. Bothe were games that they should have won easily. They played Rison really well with a QB that had never taken a snap in a game (soph.) Out rushed Rison and were even on passing yards, but we all know that the score is what counts. Probably similar to what SC has experienced in the 2 conferences losses they have. Had a chance to beat Hamburg at Hamburg with 2 RB's sidelined with injury. The Rison game and the Hamburg were confidence builders and Lake Village showed them what a win feels like. A little sidebar to the Lake Village game, as many as 5 sophomores on defense for most of the game. Upperclassmen will be rested and all will be ready to play. If $way wins by 2 scores I'll buy your popcorn and drink when we come play SC. And good luck at Hamburg.

mr.b@sc

thanks, i would love to see dewitt beat dollarway. i hope you guys have a great game....

zebrafan

Hootens going with Cards by 10...hope there right

chilly gilly

Mercy rule in effect!

Cards by 30!

your name here

When did the mercy rule change to 30?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: your name here on October 04, 2011, 11:09:44 am
he is a basketball coach cut him some slack.

Hootie

Quote from: zebrafan on October 03, 2011, 08:00:27 pm
Hootens going with Cards by 10...hope there right

I don't. Simply for McGehee's sake. Go Dragons!  ;D

your name here

Mcgehee winning 8-4A wouldn't hurt my feelings. That would be a nice last hoorah. I still think DeWitt is better than they are given credit for this year. But then again, was it Counterpunch that said this years Star City team is the best ever.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: your name here on October 04, 2011, 11:48:36 am
Mcgehee winning 8-4A wouldn't hurt my feelings. That would be a nice last hoorah. I still think DeWitt is better than they are given credit for this year. But then again, was it Counterpunch that said this years Star City team is the best ever.
i think everyone knows by now this star city team is nowhere as good as last years. that being said i hope they can get it together and salvage the rest of this season. i personally think the next 2 years will be rebuilding years for star city. they will graduate 23 seniors this year. good luck dogs...

your name here

October 04, 2011, 01:35:05 pm #17 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:55:44 pm by your name here
I thought it would be tough to be better than last year. It looks like last had some leadership on the team and this year that might be one thing that is lacking.

toobad your predictions on the other post are pretty close. The analysis on our game is spot on, we can't make bonehead throws and have interceptions (usually result in TD). The thing is we haven't done much with our passing game the past few weeks. So if we stay true to course that will limit the opportunity of $way INT's

mr.b@sc

Quote from: your name here on October 04, 2011, 01:35:05 pm
I thought it would be tough to be better than last year. It looks like last had some leadership on the team and this year that might be one thing that is lacking.

toobad your predictions on the other post are pretty close. The analysis on our game is spot on, we can't make bonehead throws and have interceptions (ususally result in TD). The thing is we haven't done much with our passing game the past few weeks. So if we stay true to course that will limit the opportunity of $way INT's
leadership and a defense.. sc defense looked decent early in the season but not so good now..some serious changes need to be made ..

chilly gilly

Quote from: Oldman on October 04, 2011, 11:18:51 am
Quote from: your name here on October 04, 2011, 11:09:44 am
he is a basketball coach cut him some slack.
Thanks Oldie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your name here

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 04, 2011, 01:39:01 pm
Quote from: your name here on October 04, 2011, 01:35:05 pm

toobad your predictions on the other post are pretty close. The analysis on our game is spot on, we can't make bonehead throws and have interceptions (ususally result in TD). The thing is we haven't done much with our passing game the past few weeks. So if we stay true to course that will limit the opportunity of $way INT's
leadership and a defense.. sc defense looked decent early in the season but not so good now..some serious changes need to be made ..
It's been our experience in DeWitt that a few good players with bad attitudes can be very disruptive to the team as a whole. Leadership can sometimes put thosae attitudes in ther rightful place.

hootingowl

Pulling for them dragons! dewitt 25 cards 21 :'(

titan33

toobad4u993

Every game in this conference will be close. This game is no exception. This game will be lost, not won.

your name here

Games being lost not won has been a problem for Dewitt in the past.

Code3Cat

Closer than most people think, nothing overly impressive about Dollarway this yr.   Shut down the big back and cover up the tall reciever ( the thing Dumas didnt do) and Dollarway is very beatable.

hootingowl

i would be willing to bet who has the best BAND!!!! :P

Jimbo Morphis

my heart wants dewitt but my head says dway.

Lions84

your name here

Quote from: Code3Cat on October 05, 2011, 05:52:53 pm
Closer than most people think, nothing overly impressive about Dollarway this yr.   Shut down the big back and cover up the tall reciever ( the thing Dumas didnt do) and Dollarway is very beatable.
We did a pretty good job of handling Rison's RB. Hopefully we can do it Friday night. A win against $way would be monumental for these kids. Work ethic has been there for a while now, just haven't gotten results to show for it. Yet!

the_whitester_21

Im going to take Dollarway by a TD

Dollarway-26
DeWitt-20

phdefense

Quote from: your name here on October 06, 2011, 11:02:19 am
Quote from: Code3Cat on October 05, 2011, 05:52:53 pm
We did a pretty good job of handling Rison's RB. Hopefully we can do it Friday night. A win against $way would be monumental for these kids. Work ethic has been there for a while now, just haven't gotten results to show for it. Yet!
Seriously? It would be monumental? You would build a monument to commemorate a conference victory? Just out of curiosity where would it be built?

your name here

Dude that's the very reason nobody likes you.

Redcoat

KeishaDontGo

I hate to say but DeWitt won their last game of the season last week! :(

your name here

Maybe you shouldn't go Keisha.

bulldoggfan23

your name here

That was clever wasn't it. She must have gone or maybe she didn't catch it. Good luck to everyone tonight and be safe on your journey's to and fro.

Da President

How is Dollarway scoring????

toobad4u993

They run the ball to the end of the field. This is a touchdown. When you score a touchdown you are awarded 6 points. This is probably how they are scoring.

Da President

Really???? Im glad you know something... What players are scoring for Dollarway for the "simple" folks?

toobad4u993

Quote from: Da President on October 07, 2011, 09:07:05 pm
Really???? Im glad you know something... What players are scoring for Dollarway for the "simple" folks?
Sorry haha. Couldn't resist. Wish I could answer your question though.

your name here

DeWitt couldn't pull this one out. For the life of me I don't think we're as bad as these scores keep indicating. Got within a touchdown at the beginning of the 4th and still lose by 2 scores. Feels like we gave another one away. In the first half we bobbled a punt it ended up in the end  zone recovered by $way for TD. Later in first half we punt and the ball hits defensive lineman in the gut and he runs it in. We fought back and had a chance just let another one slip through our fingers.

Big Fan

Quote from: your name here on October 07, 2011, 10:24:03 pm
DeWitt couldn't pull this one out. For the life of me I don't think we're as bad as these scores keep indicating. Got within a touchdown at the beginning of the 4th and still lose by 2 scores. Feels like we gave another one away. In the first half we bobbled a punt it ended up in the end  zone recovered by $way for TD. Later in first half we punt and the ball hits defensive lineman in the gut and he runs it in. We fought back and had a chance just let another one slip through our fingers.

It's just a matter of learning to win....learning how to finish a game.  Keep playing tough and it will come.

your name here

Just frustrating. Within a TD with 4 minutes to play. We put our 3rd team defense in. They in 2 plays.

Big Fan

Quote from: your name here on October 07, 2011, 11:06:37 pm
Just frustrating. Within a TD with 4 minutes to play. We put our 3rd team defense in. They in 2 plays.
Why would your 3rd team D be in with 4 minutes to go and only down by a TD?  I'm calling BS.  lol

dragonforever

Dragons played with great heart again tonite, we r just a little snake bit right now. I dont know what the future holds forthese dragons , but they will be a tuff game for anybody in the 8-4a. anybody that watches these Dragons and cant see that we r so much better than we have been in years isnt paying attention. Good job players and coaches!!

Lumberjacks714

Jimbo Morphis

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas