• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Tournament - first round BOYS predictions

Started by no mascot, March 02, 2014, 01:53:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

no mascot

ballmember

Scranton over Kipp Delta
Calico Rock over Stephens
Concord over Jasper
Emerson over ICC
Kirby over Armorel
Western Grove over Wonderview
Norfork over Caddo Hills
County Line over  Southside

Mr. Basketball

Kipp Delta over Scranton
Concord over Jasper
ICC over Emerson
Kirby over Armorel
Wonderview over Western Grove
Norfork over Caddo Hills
Southside over County Line

HogFan00

I've seen Kipp play quite a few times this year and they are extremely overrated. I don't think Scranton or Concord will have any competition until semi finals when they play each other. Scranton has improved quite these last couple years. And Concord isn't the same team as they were last year. Although people act like they are Duke on here. Which I agree they are better than everyone else but 1A is really down this year.

anevay1523

Scranton over Kipp Delta (close game and a good one at that)

Calico Rock over Stephens (Saw Stephens, was not impressed at all, they beat Cossatot strictly because of missed free throws by Cossatot. Both teams in that game played like they didn't belong at State anyways)

Concord over Jasper (duh)

Emerson over ICC (ok, you beat Bay. Emerson won't care)

Kirby over Armorel (Because I like Kirby, they have a great Coach, I'll take them to advance one round)

Western Grove over Wonderview (because I flipped a coin and it said take Western Grove, will be a great game)

Norfork over Caddo Hills (Any other outcome seems Illogical)

Southside over County Line (Maybe they're tired of being called a baseball school)

And those are my first round predictions for the Boys teams.  Thank you for your time and I'll be back to predict the second round. Keeping my fingers crossed I get these all right hahaha

PuddlePirate12

Scranton over KIPP Delta
Stephens over Calico Rock
Concord over Jasper
Emerson over ICC
Kirby over Armorel
Western Grove over Wonderview
Norfork over Caddo Hills
County Line over South Side

anevay1523

Interesting analysis just made about what the second round would look like if my games are predicted correctly:

Scranton vs Calico Rock

Concord vs Emerson

Kirby vs Western Grove

Norfork vs SSBB

Don't know who to pick in the bold games guess I'll just wait and see how things play out.

gamechanger11

Scranton over Kipp. Kipp doesn't shoot well enough to score on Scranton but it Kipp gets all over the boards they will or could beat Scranton

Calico over Stephens.  This could be a good game

Concord over Jasper. Concord does not seem to be playing as well here of late but still too much talent for Jasper to win this one

Have not seen Emerson but going with ICC.

Kirby all over Armorel

Believe Wonderview takes down Western Grove

Norfork defeats Caddo

SSBB takes down County Line.  SS is a top 3 team

Basketballfan10

Scranton over KIPP Delta
Concord over Jasper
Emerson over ICC
Kirby over Armorel
Wonderview over Western HGrove
Norfork over Caddo Hills
SSBB over County Line

HorseFeathers

Scranton over Kipp Delta----Game could go either way...but Scranton handles adversity better...Rockets by 7...
Calico Rock over Stephens.....Two unknowns to me...but the South doesn't fair well in state here lately...Pirates by 3
Concord over Jasper.......Jasper could suprise everyone being the host and all is usually an advantage ya know?...just kidding...Concord by 20
Emerson over ICC......Dont know a thing about either team...but going with Emerson by 5
Kirby over Armorel........Armorel upset Maynard in the regular season and Hillcrest to get this far....Kirby seems to be in state every year...Kirby by 4
Western Grove over Wonderview....Could be the best game of the first round...Going with WEstern grove by 1 point...
Norfork over Caddo Hills
County Line over  Southside

Bigbird2012

Scranton over Kipp
stephens over Calico
Concord over Jasper
Emerson over ICC
Kirby over Armorel
Norfork over Caddo
County line over SSBB

motox202

Scranton over KIPP Delta
Concord over Jasper
ICC over Emerson
Kirby over Armorel
Norfork over Caddo Hills
SSBB over County Line

Catfish

Quote from: motox202 on March 03, 2014, 12:48:24 pm
Scranton over KIPP Delta
Concord over Jasper
ICC over Emerson
Kirby over Armorel
Norfork over Caddo Hills
SSBB over County Line

I agree with all I've these besides the Wonderview/WG game. I think it will be the best game of the first round. I say WG in a close one though.

WPWells

Scranton (I picked them as my state champion)
Stephens
Concord
ICC
Kirby (state runner-up)
Western Grove
Norfork
County Line

Eagles

Scranton
Stephens
Concord
Emerson
Kirby
Wonderview
Norfork
County Line

playhard

Scranton over Kipp
Concord over Jasper
ICC over Emerson
Kirby over Armorel
Norfork over Caddo
SSBB over County Line

CRHS4LIFE

Scranton
Calico Rock
Concord
Emerson
Kirby
Western Grove
Norfork
County Line

hardwood_334

Quote from: anevay1523 on March 02, 2014, 06:27:16 pm
Scranton over Kipp Delta (close game and a good one at that)

Calico Rock over Stephens (Saw Stephens, was not impressed at all, they beat Cossatot strictly because of missed free throws by Cossatot. Both teams in that game played like they didn't belong at State anyways)

Concord over Jasper (duh)

Emerson over ICC (ok, you beat Bay. Emerson won't care)

So uh let's get this right? There was no way Caddo Hills was going to beat Norkfork?? If you remember a ccouple weeks ago Norfork was a #4 seed in the DISTRICT tournament!

Kirby over Armorel (Because I like Kirby, they have a great Coach, I'll take them to advance one round)

Western Grove over Wonderview (because I flipped a coin and it said take Western Grove, will be a great game)

Norfork over Caddo Hills (Any other outcome seems Illogical)

Southside over County Line (Maybe they're tired of being called a baseball school)

And those are my first round predictions for the Boys teams.  Thank you for your time and I'll be back to predict the second round. Keeping my fingers crossed I get these all right hahaha

anevay1523

Congratulations to Caddo Hills represent Region 4! I didn't think they could do it. And congrats to kirby! Stay strong region 4...stay strong.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas