• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ICC at Bay.

Started by Neabballfan, February 11, 2014, 07:19:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Neabballfan

Sr night at Bay.  Bay girls won.   
Bay up 12-10 after first qt

Neabballfan

Neabballfan

41-26 bay. 7 min left in 4th

Neabballfan

Batman44

NEArkie

Bayhoopfan13

Quote from: Neabballfan on February 11, 2014, 08:15:48 pm
64-40 bay final
IMO the final score looks good but Bay didn't play that good tonight.

Oldref

Both Bay teams played well tonight against ICC. Girls have come a long way and so have the boys. Bay Sr Boys again had 4 players score in double figures which makes them really hard to stop. Good win for both teams........one more regular season game left at Trumann Friday night for the Jackets and lady Jackets. Bay Sr boys now 26 and 6.

Batman44

Ref, I just found out the Concord/Cedar Ridge has been moved to Tues. night. If that is so, you should just make plans to go. These game changes are sure messing up my plans. Rock on, Bay

Bayhoopfan13

Quote from: Oldref on February 11, 2014, 10:02:59 pm
Both Bay teams played well tonight against ICC. Girls have come a long way and so have the boys. Bay Sr Boys again had 4 players score in double figures which makes them really hard to stop. Good win for both teams........one more regular season game left at Trumann Friday night for the Jackets and lady Jackets. Bay Sr boys now 26 and 6.
Ref I do think the girls played well but the boys played good in spots just my take on it.

Oldref

Quote from: Bayhoopfan13 on February 12, 2014, 07:37:51 am
Ref I do think the girls played well but the boys played good in spots just my take on it.
13 I don't disagree this Bay boys team doesn't dominate end to end in games like some of the teams have in the past but they normally play well enough to win. They are so young this is kind of their team personality to play thru the rough spots and usually they have had a lot more good moments than bad. We are all a little spoiled but this team  has really been good at grinding out wins. I like the fact they can erase a bad quarter pretty quickly.......have balanced scoring and play good overall defense. Hope they continue to improve even in postseason. This year has been a great learning experience for them overall. 26-6 not bad at all in a rebuilding year:-)

Bayhoopfan13

Quote from: Oldref on February 12, 2014, 01:14:37 pm
13 I don't disagree this Bay boys team doesn't dominate end to end in games like some of the teams have in the past but they normally play well enough to win. They are so young this is kind of their team personality to play thru the rough spots and usually they have had a lot more good moments than bad. We are all a little spoiled but this team  has really been good at grinding out wins. I like the fact they can erase a bad quarter pretty quickly.......have balanced scoring and play good overall defense. Hope they continue to improve even in postseason. This year has been a great learning experience for them overall. 26-6 not bad at all in a rebuilding year:-)
Ref I love this team no not as dominate as the past but they are fun to watch.I still think they will be a hard out come tournament time.

Lionfan 18

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Bayhoopfan13 on February 12, 2014, 02:21:34 pm
Quote from: Oldref on February 12, 2014, 01:14:37 pm
Ref I love this team KNOW not as dominate as the past but they are fun to watch.I still think they will be a hard out come tournament time.
Huh

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas