• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

poyen classic-woodlawn 2 magnet cove 1

Started by beardad, March 04, 2006, 11:55:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beardad

Woodlawn won the tournament beating Bauxite 14-2,Glen Rose 13-3 and Magnet Cove 2-1.Good job BEARS.

redneck233

Woodlawn was definatley the best team up there. If they play like that when it really counts they will be hard to beat.

SLICK

They will play like that for a while and then for some reaon they will lose the first or second round of the regional tournament.  They always play good most of the season and then do nothing at the end .  Wonder what the problem is???

redneck233

they prolly just get in a mode where they think no one can beat them and then someone does. ive seen that a lot.

beardad

Pitching has been a problem at tournament time in the past.They have pretty good pitching depth this year.They are playing a tougher schedule and  in the Dierks and Norphlet tournament that should help at the end of the year.

pointgaurd24

Woodlawn isnt really good, TJ Burnett stuck 11 people out and only had 1 run scored on him, untill He left and the Reliever through garbage and they got a ball to the outfield.

woodlawndad

Quote from: pointgaurd24 on March 07, 2006, 12:57:34 pm
Woodlawn isnt really good, TJ Burnett stuck 11 people out and only had 1 run scored on him, untill He left and the Reliever through garbage and they got a ball to the outfield.

I guess that means everyone else in that Tourny,  really SUCKED ....... ::)

magnetcove12

yea,I would not get so excited Woodlawn b/c that was nothing

woodlawndad

Quote from: magnetcove12 on March 08, 2006, 11:09:14 am
yea,I would not get so excited Woodlawn b/c that was nothing

Who's Excited ?  I mean Heck,  We won a Tourny by playin' against a Bunch of SCRUBS........ :o

pointgaurd24

yea, everyone is a srub except for MC, if it wasnt for the reliever yall would be at home with a L. It was MC fault for taking burnett and Putting the reliever in if he stayed out there it would have been ugly for yall.

woodlawndad

Quote from: pointgaurd24 on March 09, 2006, 09:44:36 am
yea, everyone is a srub except for MC, if it wasnt for the reliever yall would be at home with a L. It was MC fault for taking burnett and Putting the reliever in if he stayed out there it would have been ugly for yall.

Wasn't the score 1-1 when MC pulled their pitcher ? ? ?   So please explain how it would have gotten ugly.   Also Woodlawn has more than one solid pitcher.  I believe I read somewhere that your pitcher had already thrown 105 pitches when he was pulled.  So,  It seems to me, your Coach is much, MUCH Smarter than you......... :-\

redneck233

Who's Excited ?  I mean Heck,  We won a Tourny by playin' against a Bunch of SCRUBS........

I guess that means everyone else in that Tourny, really SUCKED ....... ::)

Woodlawndad, i really dont appreciate you saying that everyone at that tourny sucked except for woodlawn.  Just because there is only one winner of the whole tourny doesnt mean you can say everyone sucks but yall. Jville could have won it all but one of our Pitchers and infielders had to leave town because their grandpa past away. So before you go runnin ur mouth, think about it. There are other teams out there that are gonna run all over yall.

woodlawndad

Pay Attention to the post.  My post was made with sarcasm.   According to pointgaurd, we aren't any good & only won because MC pulled their pitcher.  It didn't matter who else we beat to get to the Championship game.   So I made the post that everyone else must really suck if we aren't any good........ ;)

Quote from: woodlawndad on March 07, 2006, 03:04:12 pm
Quote from: pointgaurd24 on March 07, 2006, 12:57:34 pm

I guess that means everyone else in that Tourny, really SUCKED ....... ::)

magnetcove12

hey this is TJ,Chris stop talking crap to woodlawn.They are a great team and if i would have stayed in for the seventh inning they would have probably hit me like they did Derek.The morning after i felt all of those 105 pitches i threw

woodlawndad

Quote from: magnetcove12 on March 13, 2006, 11:05:37 am
hey this is TJ,Chris stop talking crap to woodlawn.They are a great team and if i would have stayed in for the seventh inning they would have probably hit me like they did Derek.The morning after i felt all of those 105 pitches i threw

You're a Class Act son.  Great Job Pitching & Good Luck the rest of the season.  I heard we may have another chance to play each other before long in the Deirks Tourny.  Hopefully we won't have to face you on the mound again.   :-\  ;D

AR07

pointguard doenst even play baseball lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas