• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacksonville Tourney

Started by XFalkonz, March 03, 2006, 02:00:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

XFalkonz

Ok you J-ville ball players, you guys can write an average of 10 pages worth of stuff on every thread on the site but I cant find out when one single game is for your tourney this weekend. Can someone give a brother a hand here? when do ya'll play and who is in it and when do they play?

HSUball2

first game satuirday March 4th is at 11 Catholic vs. Mills, next game is at 1 and is Jacksonville vs. Greenbrier, from there on out i really dont know ill get the bracket later and post again

XFalkonz

that is the only two games I wanted to see anyway....see ya'll tomorrow

dogpile10

Looks like a Catholic, S'Hills final to me

powerlifter90

WBF †

fair put up a good game.....they're under rated to me. Catholic's lefty wasnt throwin "92" like everyone said he could. Looked more like "82"-88. We put up a tough game today. Just wasnt enough, greenbriar was gettin all the breaks. GL to everyone in the tourney.

dogpile10

No one has ever said that Catholics Lefty(Brandon White) throws 92. It is about 86-87, but he does have 16K's in 8innings of pitching.

fastdrop

GreenBriar...did not expect that loss for the mighty red devils....shakey bakey must of been sick and not played

daboykilla36

ya jacksonville played good but could of played much better. we should of won that game in fact i take full responsibility for that loss.If i would of had a better pitchin game and hit my spots we wold of won no doubt.

dogpile10

Think GB has a chance vs Catholic tomorrow?

HSUball2

NO NO NO NO, they didnt really hit that great, they got walked alot and they also used a good percent of their pitchers against us, theyll prolly start the lefty and he was pretty good.

powerlifter90

Jax left three runs on the bases that they should have scored.  Steal home and test the OF's arms, make runs everytime you can, chances are hard to come by

WBF †

no names but one person lost us at least two runs....but still, very good game. GB doesnt stand much of a chance against Catholic.<---They're very good.  Rumor had it he threw 92, my bad.

DcDrDan

What time is the GB Catholic Game on Monday?

dogpile10

WBF †

ya boy Tubbs got a 3-run homer! OH MY!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas