• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4AAA Scores

Started by old_crow, February 27, 2006, 08:30:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

old_crow

Please post game scores and any game information here.  It's nice to see how conference is doing before we get started with league play.  Good luck in 06.

waddle_10

i think i heard that mansfield won today but im not for sure

Billy_boy

February 27, 2006, 09:18:47 pm #2 Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:14:30 am by Billy_boy
Ozark falls to lamar

fastball08

mansfield beat arkoma 14-4 in 4 innings of play

The Recruiter

Quote from: Billy_boy on February 27, 2006, 09:18:47 pm
Ozark falls to lamar 15-2 i think that was score

Lamar must have a pretty good team. Did Lamar have great pitching, or did Ozark just struggle at the plate today.

old_crow

Subiaco beat Clarksville in a very well pitched game 1-0.  No walks for either side.  Good job to both pitchers, you don't see that much.

lamarwarriors65

Old Crow do you have any info on the game

catdaddy

Quote from: Billy_boy on February 27, 2006, 09:18:47 pm
Ozark falls to lamar

I heard Ozark started a 9th grader on the mound against Lamar. whats up with that? Is he that good?

waddle_10

The Recruiter

waddle_10

thanks it was 1-1 at the end of the 1st inning then we scored 7 in the 2nd

The Recruiter

Who pitched for you guys?

handz

Jake waddle pitched 3, Garrett Atchley pitched 3 and Chad Isom pitched 1

old_crow

Paris 7 -  Clarksville 3

captain25

Quote from: handz on March 01, 2006, 08:14:06 am
Jake waddle pitched 3, Garrett Atchley pitched 3 and Chad Isom pitched 1

is root not pitching this year???

waddle_10

root is pitching but he wont pitch a whole lot for senior high

waddle_10

waldron won the mansfield tourney and run ruled everyone but mansfield and beat them 9-3 i think was the final

hillbilly

Who else was in that tournament?

waddle_10

waddle_10

i think magazine, hartford, cedarville, hackett, and i think 2 others

Waddl3

mansfield didnt pitch gr33ne??????????????????????????????????????????

TigerAttitude_02

because there is no point in showing our ace off to yall this early like yall did.

MtownLB

waldron just wait when chris does pitch it will be a diffrent story

fastball08

I would half to say that this year i think all he teams will have the same talent level just like in basketball.

waddle_10

probably but i still think chris should have pitched cause its not like these guys havent played against each other for the past 2 or 3 years

Waddl3

yeah i dont get it........we played with him or against him since we were little tykes

TigerAttitude_02

pitchers can change, look at waddle, he is throwing alot harder than he was last year.
Chris throws harder this year, and has worked on alot more junk ball. To me Waldron wont see anyone the whole year that will get them ready for Greene. So it doesnt matter if you have played against him for the last 2 or 3 years, you wont be ready for what he has to offer yall.

old_crow

Waddl3

Quote from: TigerAttitude_02 on March 16, 2006, 11:06:53 am
pitchers can change, look at waddle, he is throwing alot harder than he was last year.
Chris throws harder this year, and has worked on alot more junk ball. To me Waldron wont see anyone the whole year that will get them ready for Greene. So it doesnt matter if you have played against him for the last 2 or 3 years, you wont be ready for what he has to offer yall.

i guess you have a pretty solid points there. but it was still the championship game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas