• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blytheville Baseball

Started by chicks_fan, February 03, 2006, 10:51:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chicks_fan

How does everyone think the Chickasaws will do this year?

iou nothing_colts

Rivercrest_Colts

i heard they aren't too good..  from what i understand, ya'll lost all of ya'lls key players/starters..  neways, good luck to everyone and may the best team (RHS) win!!!!!!

pioneerbasketball

Did the chicks get killed by WM?10-0 That correct?

baseballplaya08

Gosnell thrashed the Chicks 10-4

trackstar07

Quote from: He Hate Me on March 06, 2006, 10:51:51 pm
Did the chicks get killed by WM?10-0 That correct?

west memphis beat them! wow we beat west memphis today 18-3 after 5 innings. it was 14-1 after 3.  not impressive at all!

Frylock

trackstar07

by looking at my picture to the left.. YES "we" being wynne

Frylock

Sorry, you're not the only Bee, Stinger, Yellowjacket, or Hornet in this state. Plus I wasn't sure if this years Wynne team had the ability to beat the almighty WM Blue Devils....that is according to themselves.

trackstar07

didnt have the ability?? wm might have been 5-0 coming into this game but they ahvent played anybody good yet. we (wynne) are 2-2 now. we beat newport and wm, lost to jonesboro and searcy. we had 5 errors in the game against searcy and went into o.t. w/ them (implying we SHOULD have won that one) and then we had 7 errors against jonesboro.  the main flaw of the team is their errors obviously. last year they started out just like this: lost the close games due to a LOT of errors. by the end of the year they should come around.

Frylock

Quote from: trackstar08 on March 07, 2006, 09:30:55 pm
didnt have the ability?? wm might have been 5-0 coming into this game but they ahvent played anybody good yet. we (wynne) are 2-2 now. we beat newport and wm, lost to jonesboro and searcy. we had 5 errors in the game against searcy and went into o.t. w/ them (implying we SHOULD have won that one) and then we had 7 errors against jonesboro. the main flaw of the team is their errors obviously. last year they started out just like this: lost the close games due to a LOT of errors. by the end of the year they should come around.

Wasn't knocking you or Wynne, guess you didnt catch that one. The sarcasm was directed towards WM....dont go stinging folks mr diehard wynne guy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas