• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dexter.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, December 12, 2014, 12:38:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

I just recently got into this show. A co-worker of mine suggested I watch it.. So I started it about 2 months ago, and I am hooked!

Uncle Ivan

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 12, 2014, 12:38:33 am
I just recently got into this show. A co-worker of mine suggested I watch it.. So I started it about 2 months ago, and I am hooked!

Your going to hate the end of the series....I've never watched it, but my wife griped about it for almost a year. Now she's rewatching the series again, and is already griping about the ending...

Breitontime

We're rewatching it now. Have three episodes left. I liked the ending. It was fitting with the storyline of the entire series.

Proud Buckaroo

Texarkana_Piggie

i have all of the seasons except season 1 on dvd.  love that show!

Proud Buckaroo

I just finished the last episode of season 3. Boy... That sure was a plot twist. 😭

bdubyab60

I'm a huge dexter fan myself. Have the entire series in the blood slide collection case. Was a little disappointed with the ending but not as bad as most. Not the worst ending to a series.

bdubyab60

Season 4 may be the best of the series as well.

Proud Buckaroo

Just realized I said season 3.. It was actually season 4. I cannot believe Trinity did that to Rita.

bdubyab60

Definetly a shocking moment in the series.

Breitontime

She was kind of a nag. Glad to see her go. Better things in store for Dex in the female department.

bdubyab60

To me there is only one nag through the series and that Deb.

OB11

My wife and I watched the entire series over the holidays last year.  Loved it.  Still not sure how I feel about the ending though!

Proud Buckaroo

I'm at the episode where Dexter realized that the Dooms Day Killer has been Travis all along.... My mind is blown... Like seriously. WHAT?!

bdubyab60

Another big surprise coming keep watching

Texarkana_Piggie

December 21, 2014, 08:12:06 pm #16 Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:13:03 pm by Texarkana_Piggie
to me rita was a whiny baby and deb was a tramp with a horrible potty mouth.  loved dex, but not so much deb or rita.
(dang i hate auto correct!  i need to read before i hit post!!! hahaha!)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 21, 2014, 07:51:24 pm

That Debra is in-love with Dexter? Lol. Not much of a surprise.. They've had a weird relationship the whole season.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 22, 2014, 02:21:12 am
Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 21, 2014, 07:51:24 pm

That Debra is in-love with Dexter? Lol. Not much of a surprise.. They've had a weird relationship the whole season.
Have you finished the season. No the surprise im talking about.

Proud Buckaroo

I have two more episodes of season 7 and I'll be on the last season.

Uncle Ivan

Breitontime

Hannah McKay. Pure sex.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 23, 2014, 10:01:40 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 22, 2014, 08:02:51 pmand I'll be on the last season.

Dexter moves to Warren.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Uncle Ivan

bdubyab60

Breitontime

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 24, 2014, 12:09:07 pm
Quote from: Breitontime on December 23, 2014, 11:10:32 pm
Hannah McKay. Pure sex.

She was rocking in that show Chuck.
Ha, we finished that series a few weeks back. Surprisingly good show I had never heard of.

Chuck, the man had a way with the ladies.

Uncle Sam

Proud Buckaroo

Well. I finally finished this. Not very happy with the ending at all. I'm actually kind of disappointed it ended that way.

playmaker04

Well it kind of left it open for a sequal hopefully.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas