• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Danville Basketball

Started by ub2, February 23, 2006, 01:28:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ub2

Congratulations to the Sr. High Boys & Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  Both teams did awesome.
And to the "Bleacher Creatures" you people are doing a WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
You make me proud to be a LITTLE-JOHN. Some of Greenland's team was sitting by us and they even loved you guys & gals. ;)

ColonelReb

the BC's even got after in the girls game, i was surprised!

wonderboys

i thought that it was terrible that a lot of the boys sat across from the BC's rather than joining them during the girls game. If I were a Lady Little John I would be tempted to repay the favor the next game.

little john lover

I agree with you wonderboys. The boys want everyone to cheer for them, so I think they need to repay the girls by for cheering for them.

ub2

February 23, 2006, 02:25:49 pm #4 Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 02:28:57 pm by ub2
Then you think way to much or not enough. Those boys had just played a very physical game.The Bleacher Creatures are for people who can't  PLAY but want to participate. Leave the players alone and let them do what they do best. And that is WIN. The boys have enough fans it wouldn't matter if the girls cheered for them or not.
Quote from: wonderboys on February 23, 2006, 01:23:57 pm
i thought that it was terrible that a lot of the boys sat across from the BC's rather than joining them during the girls game. If I were a Lady Little John I would be tempted to repay the favor the next game.

FOOTBALL TIGER

I think it is sad no matter what the boys do people are always putting them down.  Try to be proud they played a hard game as ub2 said and let them enjoy watching the Lady Little Johns. I am sure the boys are so proud of the lady's also. This sounds like parents trying to cause trouble between the 2 sr teams.  This is not the time there needs to be friction.  How many boys did not yell? I did see some boys sitting across the court and I did see some boys with the creatures. If you take a poll how many people do you think would dog the boys for sitting and resting?  There was a lot of people and the creatures yelling for the girls. Go Little Johns and Win State!!

wonderboys

Believe me, I am very proud of what the boys are in the midst of doing. I love them more than any of you will ever know. But I have also been a player and a fan. And for that I know that even the bleacher creatures would feed off of having the boys that they too love standing there right next to the during the girls game. It is not a dog on the boys, it is a wish that they would stand in and be student leaders along with their peers.

liljohns41

Then you think way to much or not enough. Those boys had just played a very physical game.The Bleacher Creatures are for people who can't  PLAY but want to participate. Leave the players alone and let them do what they do best. And that is WIN. The boys have enough fans it wouldn't matter if the girls cheered for them or not.
Quote from: wonderboys on February 23, 2006, 01:23:57 pm

thats real disrespectfull i bet some could play like me so watch ur mouth before u mouth us like that

bigdog06

As a newbie to the B.C.'s, i am proud to say that yes i enjoy cheerin for the Sr. guys and gals. the only part about the guys game that would have been physical would be the second half. the first half of the game was a joke. i at least thought that it would be close.

little john lover

Anybody know how Bewley's knee is? Will she be able to play tomorrow night? Sure would hate to lose her too!!

ub2

It wasn't her knee it was her ankle. She is fine, she tweaked it.
Quote from: little john lover on February 23, 2006, 10:40:38 pm
Anybody know how Bewley's knee is? Will she be able to play tomorrow night? Sure would hate to lose her too!!

GreenFro 50

yea she is good. and the bc's are trying to get up to greenland 2 day.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas