• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

District Championship

Started by katiedoll, February 21, 2006, 01:56:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

katiedoll

I can't believe that Hackett played so bad last night.  Everyone knows that the best team didn't win in this case. So keep your heads up Hackett! The crowd enjoys watching you play. You play good clean ball. That's why no one enjoys watching Danville play ball. They play dirty and they get away with it. And their fans are unbelievable. I have seen them boo the other teams cheerleaders. It's a disgrace!  SHAME ON YOU DANVILLE!

Episcopal09

what about episcopal and abundant life? ecs won

wonderboys

katiedoll, you have made two posts and one of them was about cheerleading and another was a very bad post bashing a team that you know nothing about. I think it would be best if you begin to learn the fearlessfriday rule of "Read more, post never."

katiedoll

You need to pay attention to what you read. The post was not about cheerleading. The post was all about the attitudes of Danville players and fans. I have witnessed it myself. So, do not tell me that I dont know what I'm talking about.

-Painted Fan-

Why can't we just say congratulations and move on?  Congratulations to the Danville Little Johns and Lady Little Johns on winning the District Tourney.  Good luck to all the 4AA member schools this week at regionals.
Oh, and congratulations to ECS on your tounament victory.  Maybe you can hook up with one of the 4AA schools at the state tourney next week.

katiedoll

Danville is a good team, but they do play dirty.  And their student section needs an attitude adjustment.

supermario

It sounds to me like YOU need an attitude adjustment buddy!!!  From what I saw...Danville held Hackett to 16 points through three quarters...if that's what happens when you play "dirty", I would try to play "dirty" every time I stepped on the court!!  Good Luck to both teams at Regionals and I hope to see another Danville vs. Hackett Finals Game!!!

wonderboys

Hackett_Fan

I think Hackett should of won that game....but its hard to beat a good team 3 team in a row....lets hope they do meet in the finals of regionals......and then maybe hackett will win

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas