• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove Vs. ECS

Started by pointgaurd24, February 21, 2006, 10:17:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pointgaurd24

This is the First round of the Regional Tourn. Do You think Magnet Cove can pull it off.

b-ready32

mossified4

pointgaurd24

Hey thanks mossified, good luck with arkansa baptist, Im surprise to here you talk like that from all those times yall beat us bad, I thought we had a chance against yall the first half of the district tourn. Then yall went on the 24-5 run the third quarter and pulled away.

pointgaurd24

baller99

It just depend on how y'all shot and play defence. Good Luck Magnet Cove

True Fan

Absolutely. The secrete is:     Execute, Execute, Execute.
You guys have gotten better all year long. The big loss to them early and their #1 seed means there will be no respect. MP was able to pull away at district. How will ECS respond?
Good luck guys!

superd2312

I think yall have a chance MC. Yall got a tough Defense to score on. I think if yall can score points yall will be alright, pound it to Perry and yall got a ligit chance. Good Luck MC. Represent the 5AA South good.

redneck233

MC has a chance if they slow down the speed and make it a half court game. in a runnin match MC dosent have much hope. good luck MC

Wraith

Here's a question.  Is there anyone in the South taller than 6'3 or 6'4?  or evn 6'6?  Bc if not Moore, if he plays like he is supposed to, will demolish whoever he plays.  AL keeps up with them bc they are fast and move the ball very good.  Moore will dominate this regional tourney.

AR07

No but we do have 6'3 6'4 post that are gonna push him around because the teams in the south are so much stronger just look at em he's tall but weak  i think meece from mtn.pine and maybe perry from mc can push him around and if ya get him away from the basket he hasn't shown that he can do that much

Wraith

Yeah and when you get to rough with him you get in foul trouble, ask everyone from the North.

superd2312

Jville has Sykora and he is 6'5"

Wraith

Still you haven't seen anything like Moore.

AR07

well i guess we will just see then wraith but moore better show more than he has in the games i have saw or he doesnt worry me much

pointgaurd24

Magnet Cove is very strong but not really fast, if We set it our pase then we have a great chance in winning, but if we play there game we will definintly lose.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas