• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regional Predictions

Started by DocFiz, February 19, 2006, 06:52:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DocFiz

All regions, from 1 to 8, who will win it and who will be runner-up and why.

DocFiz

Region 1:
Greenland should beat Eureka in the finals because they are both playing well right now but Greenland has homecourt advantage. Greenland has also figured out what they have to do to beat Eureka. Eureka is a good team and they should win their side of the bracket.

gpirate81

I think Greenland will win it too, but I think Hackett will come out of their side of the Bracket instead of Eureka. Greenland will win because they are a good team and have home court advantage. Hackett is a great team that will play hard and play smart.

DLove_34

Region 4:
BIC will come out on top because they won state last year and Taylor is a good player. Earl will come in second behind BIC, even though they have home court advantage they won't win.

Region1:
Greenland on the other hand will win with help of home court advantage. Danville will win district and come in second in regionals.

outlawfan#1

Region 7:
Dierks will win it because we are good. We gunna beat Mineral Springs springs in the finals.

Region 1:
Greenland ain't gunna win cause the suck. They gunna get beat by Charleston. Hackett will win and Danville will come runner up.

Wraith

Region 5

Episcopal vs. winner of Abundant Life and Mt. Pine

That secon game is a toss up bc both teams are very good.

wonderboys

Quote from: gpirate81 on February 19, 2006, 07:05:55 pm
I think Greenland will win it too, but I think Hackett will come out of their side of the Bracket instead of Eureka. Greenland will win because they are a good team and have home court advantage. Hackett is a great team that will play hard and play smart.

well danville appreciates the support, but let me remind you that Hackett isn't on Eureka's side yet.

theblazer07

Good point wonderboys...but we will know after tonight!!!

ColonelReb

indeed we will blazer...indeed we will

mossified4

Quote from: Wraith on February 19, 2006, 09:24:09 pm
Region 5

Episcopal vs. winner of Abundant Life and Mt. Pine

That secon game is a toss up bc both teams are very good.
mp winner in five with episcopal runner up
but who knows j-ville may make a run and be in the finals with mp
good luck to all

J5south#3

Region 5

A tough team Mt. Pine vs. rival Jessieville in the finals. I hear Abundant Life is a good club...and ECS also. However. I think that the semifinal games will be the most exciting.

Jessieville vs. ECS
Mt. Pine vs. Abundant Life
Jessieville vs. Mt. Pine

The championship will be an exciting game if Mt. Pine and J-Ville meet due to the fact that they are in the same conference.

Hackett_Fan

Quote from: DLove_34 on February 19, 2006, 07:14:30 pm

Region1:
Greenland on the other hand will win with help of home court advantage. Danville will win district and come in second in regionals.
Hackett is going to win disrict!

wonderboys

Quote from: Hackett_Fan on February 20, 2006, 03:34:27 pm
Quote from: DLove_34 on February 19, 2006, 07:14:30 pm

Region1:
Hackett is going to win disrict!

hackett did not win district.

Danville boys and girls are District champs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas