• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 5

Started by mc, February 18, 2006, 10:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mc

At the first of the season I would have said that the North would win 3/4 Mt Pine being the only team that advances.  Now I've come to realize the North is more confusing than any other conference.  Wraith assured us Bigalow would make a run....ECS and AB have both blown each other out.  Its just all mixed.  The south has a really good chance to sweep the north, call me a homer, but Mt Pine is the best in the region no question, they are streaky though.  Jville can go as far as they want if they jump on TJ Burks shoulders b/c Kelby and Sykora can both play.  CMS's 2nd best player Matt Moody has been out on a wrist injury, he told me he will play in regionals, they have upset potential b/c when Terry is hot no1 in 5AA can touch him.  Magnet Cove was blown out by ECS earlier this season, but have gotten some athletes in from football since then.  We are really coming togather as a team and feel we can beat anybody, I mean Mt Pine was only up on us 4 at the half. 

AR07

Im gonna say that mtn pine wins easily, jville wins  not really that close of a game and i honestly think cutter is a lot better than people give them credit for there defense has got a lot better and i say they win and magnet makes it a game with episcopal but i dont know if they can get the win but it should be a pretty good game

superd2312

I Seriously do believe that Cutter will take AL. Cutter plays good man D and AL hasnt seen pressure all year from what i understand. I was told all teams in north play 2-3.

Wraith

lol.  You are retarded.  One of the most athletic teams in the state, ECS, plays the best D I have seen all year and AL, when hitting, demolishes their D.  It is a no brainer that ECS plays Jessieville and Mt. Pine plays Abundant Life.  JVille hasn't seen a team like ECS all year and ECS is too athletic and strong inside.  Abundant Life vs. Mt. Pine will be the best game of the Region.  That game is a toss up.  I hope I get to at least watch one of the games this week.

AR07

Wraith just go to regionals and see wat happens i mean u couldnt' get ur own district rite how are u suppose to predict regionals lol

Wraith

Yeah well I predicted AL over ECS and I hear that AL choked at the end or my predictions would have been correct so LAY OFF ME!  lol.  j/k.  I think my predictions of Regionals might be the best guess, but as I have said this is HS basketball and anyone can pretty much beat anyone if they are evenly matced on any given night.

mc

Mt Pine will destroy AB, Mt Pine is the most athletic team in the region, yes more athletic than ECS.  If Jville can get TJ Burk to step up every game like he did in regionals than Jville will meet Mt Pine again in the finals....

mossified4

Quote from: Wraith on February 19, 2006, 09:47:40 pm
Yeah well I predicted AL over ECS and I hear that AL choked at the end or my predictions would have been correct so LAY OFF ME! lol. j/k. I think my predictions of Regionals might be the best guess, but as I have said this is HS basketball and anyone can pretty much beat anyone if they are evenly matced on any given night.
but after all your predictions were wrong so didnt you say bigelow would make a run in district what happened there

Wraith

They didn't show up and let a scrappy defensive team beat them.  It went to 4 ot's so I figured both teams deserved to win.  And that is why they are predictions moron.  Don't say crap negatively to me bc I missed something.  That is like calling me stupid if I picked Duke to win the NCAA Championship and they lose in the final game.  You would prolly talk crap to me there too. 

mossified4

it doesnt matter how many ove times it went to they still lost which makes your prediction wrong
and what makes you think they could play with us when they couldnt even get far enough to have a shot to knock us off

Wraith

Look at my statement then read your idiotic one you just typed.  You are an arrogant little kid and I am getting tired of it.  It is a predicition.  What is the real definition of a prediction.  Did I say I was 100% correct that my predictions were going to be actual facts?  No moron!  Quit talking crap on here like I am some punk kid who goes to your school.  I have predictions and so do you.  I don't say man you are wrong you are stupid.  So shut it kid.

superd2312

Jvill, Pine, and Cutter all win in first round, thats my prediction.

redneck233

Pine wins big, Jville takes it easy, if Cutter has a gud game they will win by 10 or more

J5south#3

Well I dont know much about the North however I do know that Mt. Pine is an excellent ball club (I would know from experience) Getting beat by them three times this year......I hope that they represent the 5 AA South and make it to the finals. On the other side of the bracket with EPC, and J-Ville should make for a very exciting match up.

Stevo50

Actually ECS beat Baptist both times, by 5 or so.  I would say Pine and J-ville are probably the best 2 teams in the region.  ECS is the most athletic, yes more than Pine, but they don't always take advantage of their athleticism.  I don't know anything about Cutter.  AL and AB are less talented than the other teams, but they make up for it with tenacious defense and good shooting.  You can't let them hang around, they could pull the upset.  AL has a player inside that is very athletic and has a nice touch around the basket.

AR07

ecs might be more athletic, but it doesnt matter they only got 2 maybe 3 that can play i mean i have seen em play 3 times hall,moore,and tillman can play but the others are just athletic when they shoot people just laugh cause its not goin in unless it a layup and mtn.pine all 5 of there starters can step out and shoot it on any nite

mc

I highly doubt that ECS is more athletic than Mt Pine.  I'm not even sure that ECS is more athletic than Jville.

Wraith

lol.  Ok.  Anyways it's easy IMO, barring any stupid crap that usually happens in HS BB, #1 and #2 from each District advance.  ECS plays winner of AL nd Pine.  That game will be too close to call.

mossified4

so who wins the region psycic

ilovelakeouachita

Hopefully someone from 5-AA South

superd2312

I think Jville and Pine meet for the fourth time this year.

Wraith

February 21, 2006, 05:04:01 pm #21 Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 05:35:29 pm by Wraith
Sorry for saying profanities.  Mossified, Just from now on don't talk back to me and I won't talk back to you bc you almost got me banned.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas