• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taylor leads BIC to District title.

Started by John M., February 17, 2006, 10:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

John M.

BIC beat Maynard tonight 90-78

Taylor had 61 points I think.

John M.

Wow is right.He had 36 at halftime and that is with him missing 5 out of his first 6 free throws.If he would hit FT's like he normally does he would've scored 70!

Neabbfan

John M.

A few were launched from well beyond NBA 3pt land.I don't want to exagerate the distance but he shot a couple from 35ft+

ramhog

BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE STATE ALL DIVISIONS!!!!

herws

That is debatable, James Anderson would also have a little something to say about that.

Missco

Brooks is real good but not the best offensive player in the state.

herws

Brooks is a top 5 player in the state, along with Sanchez from Harber, Anderson from JC, Kevin Brown from Hughes and Marcus Britt from FC

razorback5

I'm suprised Brooks passed the ball enough for the rest of the team to get 29

herws

Yeah he does have the green light, that is for sure.

MikeDieselâ„¢

Quote from: herws on February 18, 2006, 11:33:08 pm
Brooks is a top 5 player in the state, along with Sanchez from Harber, Anderson from JC, Kevin Brown from Hughes and Marcus Britt from FC

I would put Eric Spencer from Marion right up there with that group. 

herws

I have heard from a few people that they thought Spencer was better than Taylor.

John M.

Quote from: razorback5 on February 18, 2006, 11:39:34 pm
I'm suprised Brooks passed the ball enough for the rest of the team to get 29

If you are dumb enough to play man to man and zone like Maynard,Brooks is going to shoot alot and rightfully so.He was 19 for 41 from the field against Maynard.I don't know his final 3pt tally,he was 7 for 12 in the first half and only made 2 in the second.

The previous night against Riverside,BIC had 21 in the first quarter Brooks had 5 because Riverside paid extra attention to him and his teammates knocked down the open shots.BIC scored 74,Brooks had 31.

Play him straight up man to man he is going to shoot more.

#1 STUNNA

wonderboys

I have heard several times that Sanchez is overrated, have you seen him to know that he is a top 5 player herws? (don't mean to take the attention away from Taylor's stellar performance just curious)

John M.

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 19, 2006, 10:21:29 pm
how big is brooks

They list him at 6'3" but he is probably about 6'1 1/2" or 6'2".

herws

Quote from: wonderboys on February 19, 2006, 10:32:54 pm

I have heard several times that Sanchez is overrated, have you seen him to know that he is a top 5 player herws? (don't mean to take the attention away from Taylor's stellar performance just curious)
He is overrated b/c he is about the fifth best on the list, but with his size he should be first. He doesn't go hard enough or do enough and yes I have seen everyone on my list.

John M.

Looks like Kevin Brown earned that respect of being a top player tonight.37pts in the championship game against Altheimer.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas