• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5AA Champions

Started by mc, February 17, 2006, 10:14:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mc

February 17, 2006, 10:14:43 pm Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 10:19:08 pm by The Champ Is Here
Mt Pine over Jville by 9
Jville Girls over CMS Girls by 10 or so.

Mt Pine won despite TJ Burks half of a lifetime.   Burk must have had 20 but it seemed as if Kelby and Sakora were both non existant.  Congrats from MC

Who won the North Division Championships?

superd2312

Quote from: The Champ Is Here on February 17, 2006, 10:14:43 pm
Mt Pine over Jville by 9
Jville Girls over CMS Girls by 10 or so.

Mt Pine won despite TJ Burks half of a lifetime.   Burk must have had 20 but it seemed as if Kelby and Sakora were both non existant.  Congrats from MC

Who won the North Division Championships?

Ya thanks MC, dude TJ played insane the second half. I dont know how many he had but man it was a show. I dont know what was up with me, i just couldnt get nothin to fall at all, i was shootin everything hard of the back of the rim, had to be adrenaline. And Sykora got in early foul trouble. I wanna thank the fans though that was by far the best atmosphere ive ever played in, our student section was awesome. Good job Pine, hope to see yall in the finals of region. Im predicting Pine, Cutter, and Jville to advance in first round of region. MC could give Episcapol a run for their money u never know.

mc

Great post boy!  That earns alot of respect it was real classy.  You did facial a 3 at the end of the game tho.  Good luck in district the Southside is takin it this year.

superd2312

Thanks, ya just a little recap, Jville was winnin by 3 at end of first quarter, than went in a HUGE drought and only scored 4 points in the whole second quarter and trailed by 13 at halftime, then came out and fought back and was down 5 at end of third, and even cut it to 3 in the fourth, but MP hit two big threes to ice it.

superd2312

U got scores Sports Nutt.

AR07

It was a fun game 2 watch superd good luck in regionals

tdn (Tim)

So who are the #3 and #4 seeds in 5AA S for the Girls?

mc

Magnet Cove and Poyen I believe

tdn (Tim)

Thanks.  That is the data I used   http://fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=46003.msg898528#msg898528

Region 5 is only one that is complete now.

beaglenoose

Congratulations to all 5AA participants....

Great game last night in both finals.  Would've liked to have seen a bit more Sykora (I thought the third foul was a little cheap, but when you pick up two quickies like that, you gotta be careful) but that's the way it goes.

The most glaring difference in the game to me is the perimeter game.  J'ville fought hard, but in the end MP has an outside attack that can be relied on (How clutch is the younger McDorman, seriously, you can't leave him that open!)

Kinda surprised that Owen wasn't in there late.  I know he is more of a defensive liability, but i thought there was a big need to try hit some deep shots late, and he never hit the floor (Maybe that long baseball pass that he tried to throw 1st half earned him some bench time). 

Congratulations, good luck at perryville.

mossified4

thanks and good game j-ville maybe we will play again in the finals of region its a good chance we could

bballer_85

Great game to watch, thank you boys!!

Good luck and safe travels to Perryville!!

I'm rooting for all of our 5AA-south kids!  Wouldn't it be great to beat out the private schools!?!?!?!

redneck233

every school from the north that is in regionals is a private school. all of the souths participants are public.

Wraith

No coincidence either.  Bc Bigelow should have beat Bapstist.

bballer_85

Quote from: redneck233 on February 21, 2006, 07:22:01 pm
every school from the north that is in regionals is a private school. all of the souths participants are public.

The boys' bracket - yes, BUT~
look on the girls' bracket - Bigelow and Perryville girls are representing the 5AA-N

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas