• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's the best shooters in 4-AA jr. high

Started by bballfreak, February 14, 2006, 09:17:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bballfreak

Who is the best shooter(s) in 4-AA junior high this year.

CHAMPION_#1

girls- not for sure.
guys- blake branham, when hes not playing charleston. in the three games he didnt do much. tyler davis could be on that list also.

Hackett_Fan

I think branham when he is playing his game

CHAMPION_#1

when anybody is playing good, they can shoot well. the thread is about ppl who shoot it well all the time, even with ppl in their face. not just when they r having a good game.

Hackett_Fan

ColonelReb

wonderboys

Branham for the boys--- HANDS DOWN!

Girls is a toss up. I think that Brooke Lane has a good chance, as well as Crawford and Dennis for Danville.

Hackett_Fan

wonderboys

tigers1

tigers1

As much as i hate it joe cool could be in there but he's not a good enough all around player.

wonderboys

Quote from: orangecrush on February 16, 2006, 09:40:50 am
As much as i hate it joe cool could be in there but he's not a good enough all around player.

that is why this thread is "the best SHOOTERS in 4-AA jr. high"

Hartford_rox

Hackett_Fan

who is the girls best shooter?
The boys is Branham

ColonelReb

tigers1

branham is a good shooter but how many baskets did he make against a quality team.  I am second string at charleston and i shot over 50% this year, but it means nothing because it was verse teams like westside and hartford.  If you can't score against good teams then you are not that good of a shooter.

Hartford_rox

Hartford lol.. thats funny.. our jr high was way not good.. they lost theyre best shooter bc of ACL problems..

wonderboys

Quote from: orangecrush on February 17, 2006, 04:38:27 pm
branham is a good shooter but how many baskets did he make against a quality team. I am second string at charleston and i shot over 50% this year, but it means nothing because it was verse teams like westside and hartford. If you can't score against good teams then you are not that good of a shooter.

that is not true at all. once again the topic is the best shooter in 4AA. Branham is the best shooter, thats all that can be said. if he is not then who would you say is?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas