• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOW ABOUT THEM RED DEVILS.................

Started by prettyboy08, February 09, 2006, 01:37:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prettyboy08

Wraith

Wraith

I just think that if Episcopal beats Abundant Life in the District tournament or even if Abundant Life gets 4th in district they will easily beat whoever they play from the South.  Bigelow may have a chance to beat them as district is at Bigelow.  I just think they are the best team and easily a top 10 team right now.

PopTart Man

seriously. how many threads are there on this already???

wonderboys

Wraith

wonderboys

sears34

Why will Mountain Pine go all the way? They have no big regional wins that indicate this? Unless you are referring to depleated Jessieville team and an inconsistant Fountain Lake team, who struggles in big games. How many AAAA and AAAAA schools have they beaten much less played. BIC is who I think you meant to say. There are two elite teams in AA this year and 10 good teams. I am from Mountain Pine, and I would love for them to win it all, but I am a realist. I watched BIC man handle Jonesboro, and Green County Tech.   They are 10 -15 points better than Mountain Pine. But who knows??? BIC has a great body of work this year. Mtn. Pine not so much. Big game however against Kirby tonight. Good indicater.

wonderboys

Quote from: sears34 on February 13, 2006, 02:55:28 pm
Why will Mountain Pine go all the way? They have no big regional wins that indicate this? Unless you are referring to depleated Jessieville team and an inconsistant Fountain Lake team, who struggles in big games. How many AAAA and AAAAA schools have they beaten much less played. BIC is who I think you meant to say. There are two elite teams in AA this year and 10 good teams. I am from Mountain Pine, and I would love for them to win it all, but I am a realist. I watched BIC man handle Jonesboro, and Green County Tech. They are 10 -15 points better than Mountain Pine. But who knows??? BIC has a great body of work this year. Mtn. Pine not so much. Big game however against Kirby tonight. Good indicater.

BIC man-handled Jonesboro? I think they lost by 3 to Jonesboro didn't they?

herws

John M.

BIC lost by 3 to Jonesboro at Jonesboro and beat GCT by 4 at BIC.

Earle beat Jonesboro at Earle.In fairness to Jonesboro I believe Jeremy Thomas and Murray Benton did not play in that game due to an illness.

prettyboy08

well kurby had no prayer.I'm taken bets,but my money is on The Pine.          because we just some real a** I'm a racist!. $SIMPLE$

wonderboys

Quote from: prettyboy08 on February 16, 2006, 01:32:05 pm
well kurby had no prayer.I'm taken bets,but my money is on The Pine. because we just some real a** I'm a racist!. $SIMPLE$

that was at least in the top ten of the stupidest posts i have ever read

RedDevil12

Quote from: wonderboys on February 16, 2006, 01:38:30 pm
Quote from: prettyboy08 on February 16, 2006, 01:32:05 pm
well kurby had no prayer.I'm taken bets,but my money is on The Pine. because we just some real a** I'm a racist!. $SIMPLE$

that was at least in the top ten of the stupidest posts i have ever read

You got my vote

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas