• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-aa junior high district tourni.

Started by CHAMPION_#1, February 01, 2006, 06:55:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CHAMPION_#1

February 01, 2006, 06:55:24 pm Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 07:27:10 pm by CHAMPION_#1
who do u think will win. boys and girls.

unleasheddad

I hope both Charleston boys and girls!  Danville girls and Hackett boys also have excellent chances.  Danville girls should be the favorites along with Charleston boys.  But who knows.  I have seen a few times when the team with the worst record actually made it to the finals and the team with the best record lost early and didn't make it.

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

it will be an interesting rematch charleston and hackett boys if they both get there. i am sure that charleston boys are ready to play them again. wat will be interesting also is to see who gets the #1 and #2 seeds. i think charleston has to win by 10 or more to be the number one seed or hackett gets it. it will be a great game if they both get there though.

ColonelReb

still charleston will win regardless of seed

CHAMPION_#1

well first they both have to get there, and then they have to play.

b-ball fan

Danville girls and Hackett boys...just my opinion, but Hackett did win the last Hackett-Charleston game by 20 if I am not mistaken

ColonelReb

wonderboys

Quote from: b-ball fan on February 02, 2006, 07:50:22 am
Danville girls and Hackett boys...just my opinion, but Hackett did win the last Hackett-Charleston game by 20 if I am not mistaken

Yeah that ^^^^^^^

CHAMPION_#1

one game doesnt mean anything, i remember last year when charleston junior boys hadnt beaten danvilles and in the district tourni they beat them in the semi finals.

b-ball fan

when Danville's starting center broke his foot early in the game...good example...if Branham breaks his foot then I will go with Charleston

CHAMPION_#1

branham is not there whole team. they rely on other guys to.

wonderboys

Quote from: CHAMPION_#1 on February 02, 2006, 03:20:55 pm
branham is not there whole team. they rely on other guys to.

Not much though. Brown has much more help than Branham

GreenFro 50

the Danville girls will dominate. it will definitely be fun to watch. Sam is gonna dominate. and Jackie and Kelsey will wet them treys and jenny is gonna do what she do.

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

does anybody know the scores of the hackett lavaca games and the charleston hartford games.

itsevolution

Quote from: GreenFro 50 on February 02, 2006, 06:04:11 pm
the Danville girls will dominate. it will definitely be fun to watch. Sam is gonna dominate. and Jackie and Kelsey will wet them treys and jenny is gonna do what she do.
you know nothing about basketball. please stop posting idiot.

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

Quote from: itsevolution on February 03, 2006, 10:38:19 am
Quote from: GreenFro 50 on February 02, 2006, 06:04:11 pm
you know nothing about basketball. please stop posting idiot.
all u post about is charleston. half the time u dont even make sense. so u stop posting. have u ever wondered y ur carma was so negative.

CHAMPION_#1

hey, found out the seeds today.

boys.                                                   girls
#1 charleston                                    #1 danville
#2 hackett                                          #2 charleston

unleasheddad

Charleston Jr. Boys beat Hartford by 27 last night. They are the #1 seed.
Hackett beat lavaca by 4 I believe, at least that's what I was told this a.m.

CHAMPION_#1

did lavaca play really well or did hackett have a terrrible game. i am guessing that hackett had a pretty bad game and lavaca played pretty dang good.

ColonelReb

indeed. for lavaca to beat them, hackett musta brought their Z- game

wonderboys

Quote from: Electric Boogalooâ„¢ on February 03, 2006, 11:57:50 pm
indeed. for lavaca to beat them, hackett musta brought their Z- game

lavaca didn't beat them.

hornets11

well pretty much it went like this....branham had 20 and the other 4 had like 4 each maybe.

CHAMPION_#1

thats 36 points. the score was 25 to 21. ur a moron.

ColonelReb

my bad, i thought it said lavaca won...whoopsie

CHAMPION_#1

ok, but i dont thik lavaca could beat hackett anyways.

ColonelReb

wonderboys

Quote from: CHAMPION_#1 on February 05, 2006, 12:08:58 pm
ok, but i dont thik lavaca could beat hackett anyways.

well if they only lost to them by 4 then I would say that anything could be possible if they matched up again

CHAMPION_#1

i say hackett boys and danville girls.

rattler06

our gym should be REALLY clean... coaches and students were down there getting it ready pretty much all day... smells good too.. lol.. Go Jr. Rattlers.... MAKE SOME NOISE

CHAMPION_#1

well i would hate to play on it, it is very slick. they needed to of stuk it again with the stuff that makes it stiky. well good luck to all teams and may nobody get hurt. and make sure yall post scores.

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

not for sure, thats why i was wanting ppl to post some scores.

hornets11

boys      hackett    34
             hartford   12

RATTLER43

Quote from: CHAMPION_#1 on February 06, 2006, 11:01:42 pm

Lavaca girls upset Hackett
Charleston girls beat Hartford
Hackett boys beat Hartford

wonderboys

Quote from: RATTLER43 on February 07, 2006, 12:13:31 pm
Quote from: CHAMPION_#1 on February 06, 2006, 11:01:42 pm

Lavaca girls upset Hackett
Charleston girls beat Hartford
Hackett boys beat Hartford

That is crazy that Lavaca upset Hackett, and very funny as well. I know that my kids had said that some of the girls on Danville's Jr. High had mentioned that the Hackett girls were very rude and foul mouthed. Not to mention Hackett tried cheating Danville Jr. Girls when they travelled to Hackett.

ColonelReb

CHAMPION_#1

hornets11

ok...cheating? well its the  same refs in the dis tourny so i dont think they cheated for hackett this time...seeing how they lost in the first round.

ColonelReb

that's a bummer huh?                       

wonderboys

Quote from: CHAMPION_#1 on February 07, 2006, 05:04:24 pm
how did they cheat them.

Well Hackett didn't know the game was at their place so they got some "available refs" and Danville had 2 starters and their 6th man foul out. The game went into over-time where the Danville girls won by one or two. Then when the Hackett Jr. Teams came to Danville it was a mercy ruling, so it was what it was.

ColonelReb

that's how they cheated...so you can't tell me for one INSTANT that that wasn't a bit of cheating?

hornets11

cheating would be like paying the refs....and seeing how much the teachers and coaches at hackett make i dont think that they have enough to pay them.

wonderboys

Quote from: hornets11 on February 08, 2006, 01:32:16 pm
cheating would be like paying the refs....and seeing how much the teachers and coaches at hackett make i dont think that they have enough to pay them.

Well I'm sure that your father doesn't have a part in it, from the stands he seems like a very good ole' boy. But the girls coach doesn't have the talent of the boys and he seems like he might be desperate for some help.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas