• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove and Cutter January 24th

Started by pointgaurd24, January 24, 2006, 11:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pointgaurd24

Who becomes third in 5aa south conference???

mossified4

i say cutter but i heard terry is out and if thats true magnet cove it should be a hard fought game though good luck to both teams

ballin2520

pointgaurd24

cutter one both games on the 24th, we sucked it up bad

Red Devil Mom

AR07

the boys game was pathetic magnet coach took out his starters with like 330 left in the 4th and they were only down 10 i think and they just got the ball back it looked like he gave up on him even the cutter coach was suprised

ilovelakeouachita

What happened to Terrry Hacker?  I heard that Matt broke his arm playing basketball.
That is an awful thing to happen to anyone, but especially someone that loved the game as he did. 

Red Devil Mom

Quote from: ilovelakeouachita on January 25, 2006, 11:57:35 am
What happened to Terrry Hacker? I heard that Matt broke his arm playing basketball.
That is an awful thing to happen to anyone, but especially someone that loved the game as he did.

Terry got ejected from the Mtn. Pine game so he had to sit this game out....that is bad about Matt....he is a good player and hopefully will recover soon.

Perry_Mc

They 41-22 score was the MC jr. high game that MC won. They Sr. high score was 38-26 CMS. The only good thing MC did all night was they played good defense the first quater and Cutter didnt score. MC only scored 6 though. That is what kept Cutter in it.

jddbasketball

Yea Magnet Cove yall lost to Cutter 2 times it not because of the players and coaching. We won because of our Athletic Abilitys that we have that Magnet Cove dosen't have. We know that we have a new coach but yall lost yalls coach. That's Even worse. We have the coaching and athletes, yall don't

AR07

What u got 2 athletic people terry and moody that's the only athletic people on that team

Perry_Mc

I agree...MC didnt have the best night that night anyway.

jddbasketball

Quote from: AR07 on February 21, 2006, 09:02:24 pm
What u got 2 athletic people terry and moody that's the only athletic people on that team
We have othe people like Blake May that yall tryed to hurt during football season.

redneck233

blake may has never made the impression as a good athletic person.

AR07

we didnt try we did but im sorry lol i dont wish something like that on anybody

jddbasketball

But We still Wooped yalls butts an yall cannot fix it.!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas