• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's your conference rival?

Started by rattler06, January 18, 2006, 09:13:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCKET

100% right on that post, at least while the game is going on.  Our schools are so close we just can't help it.  But, most from both schools have friends on the other side.  Much love to Pville for the support they gave our boys last year at state.  I hope the girls continue to do good.  But if you can maybe screw up a little tonight, please? ;D

Go Big Black

That was hilarious Bucket!  But, I'm with ya on that request!

BUCKET

I mean I don't want anyone to get hurt, but maybe dribble off your foot a couple of times.  Oh yeah and if you have time maybe shot about 5 airballs, throw 3 really bad passes out of bounds, and maybe get lost on the way to the game.  But, no pressure.  Good luck.

OUTLAWnuttmustgo

Mineral Springs- can't stand  that ugly gold and green

unleasheddad

Charleston and Danville have gotten to be quite fierce rivals.  It's funny though, at State last year, we were sitting together and yelling for each other's teams!  I guess we were hoping to play each other in the finals.  Wouldn't that be a lot of fun this year? lol

rattler06

Quote from: unleasheddad on February 17, 2006, 11:49:05 pm
Charleston and Danville have gotten to be quite fierce rivals. It's funny though, at State last year, we were sitting together and yelling for each other's teams! I guess we were hoping to play each other in the finals. Wouldn't that be a lot of fun this year? lol

ya... i can believe that... most ppl will cheer for their rival when their playing someone in another conference... like at regionals... cuz u'd rather someone from ur own conference be the one to go further than the team they face

PopTart Man

You know you have a good rivalry when you are rooting for the other team just so you can play them. But rooting for them otherwise is prohibitted.

mossified4

like at region i will be cherring for j-ville so we can get them at the finals of region cause it always makes for a good game and at a nuetral site should even be better good luck

Episcopal09

Episcopals is abundant life or arkansas baptist

rattler06

Magazine will be cheering for Danville in round 1.. hopefully they'll do the same for us... the guys want another rematch.. ;D

wildcatcrazy22

episcopal's biggest rival is definitly Arkansas Baptist just because we play them in everything but in Abundant Life is also a big rival just we dont play them in anything except basketball

PopTart Man

I want it to be Jville and Mtn. Pine in the finals so the South will be well represented. And we wouldn't mind playing them again, either.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas