• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's your conference rival?

Started by rattler06, January 18, 2006, 09:13:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler06

January 18, 2006, 09:13:23 pm Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 09:14:54 pm by rattler06
Just thought I would start another thread... so here it is... Who's your school's biggest CONFERENCE rival..... ???

ColonelReb

charleston and magazine for danville...most definitely

CHAMPION_#1

i thought that charleston and lavaca were rivals.

ColonelReb

you can have more than one, im just saying, that danville thinks charleston as a rival cuz they've beat them so many times and it's just nice to finally get back at em

CHAMPION_#1

wickawhat

Definitely Hackett for Hartford. It has been that way since my dad was in school 25 years ago.

chilly gilly

No doubt! EUDORA vs. DERMOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NO HOLDS BARRED!!!!!!!!! MERCY RULE IF YOU CAN!!!!!

PopTart Man

Jville and Mtn. Pine for sure. Used to be Jville and Ftn. Lake, but since Ftn. Lake moved up it's us and Mtn. Pine.

ColonelReb

how bad is the mt pine and jessieville bout?

mossified4

its pretty heated and always close but we are usually sports manlike its a rivalry cause we are so claose together and we play eachother so much in and out of season in and out of uniform it just makes for a great atmosphere

GreenFro 50

danville and charleston. round 2 tomorrow nite.

Wraith

Bigelow and Perryville has been a rival for who knows how long and they joined the same conference last year. 

culito

danville and charleston in about in about 18 hours.. and counting

wonderboys

Bergman vs. Valley Springs, and I'd say that Hughes vs. BIC is pretty strong, Turrell vs. Earle, or Turrell vs. Marked Tree

ColonelReb

hughes and bic...that's a good one!

culito

8 hours more till danville and charleston

ColonelReb

culito

Wraith

Hughes vs BIC..... it has happened twice.... this year.  So yeah I don't think they are a rival.  I know Hughes and Altheimer are.  And BIC is with Riverside (I think?).  Thats all of the major ones I know really.

rattler06

for Magazine.. i think our overall rival is Booneville b/c there's only 7 miles between us and we all know each other... BUT.. when it comes to conference... i'd say either danville or charleston

herws

Hughes and BIC aren't rivals. Altheimer has become one as of last year. BIC/Riverside is a HUGE rivalry.

ColonelReb

riverside and bic...that's a matchup i wanna really see!

DuckSlayer

Hector and Arkansas Baptist....They've been goin at each others throats for years. Ever since they started in the conference.  The stands are so packed that you can't hardly find a seat.  Hector has yet to beat them at their place but everything will change this year.  Hector has already beat them at their place and now they are wanting another round.

superfan

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on January 22, 2006, 08:46:22 pm
riverside and bic...that's a matchup i wanna really see!

Then come to Caraway on Tuesday.

PopTart Man

Quote from: mossified4 on January 19, 2006, 12:26:38 pm
its pretty heated and always close but we are usually sports manlike its a rivalry cause we are so claose together and we play eachother so much in and out of season in and out of uniform it just makes for a great atmosphere

For once mossy, I agree.

qwerty

i want to say that marshall hates valley springs quite a bit and it is a pretty big game every time

ColonelReb

arny14

Mountainburg and Cedarville.. always a good game..

ColonelReb

bballer_85

always seemed funny to me that a team would have a big conference rival but it's those teams that when ur not playin, you always make a way to go see them play....and they are the 1s u are friends with off the court!!!

rivals just make it more fun~ better competition

ColonelReb

couldn't have said it better myself. im friends with some people from our biggest rival

PopTart Man

BUCKET

Perryville and Bigelow tonight, I can't wait.  Should be a good game.

danville man

ColonelReb

mossified4

mp swept their rival j-ville in a close tough that came down to the wire good game j-ville and cant wait for another rematch in district finals

ColonelReb

might i add, that it went into overtime!

MadARK12

At my school its Gurdon and SpringHill.

Hartford_rox

Hartford.. Hackett.. definately... Its not a friendly rivalry either.. as far as I kno.. stuff always gets started after the game.. jus our guys tho.. our girls are angels ;)  haha..

Bearden_Bear72

Harmony Grove  or hampton is bearden

Hackett_Fan

tigers1

has anyone forgot about the battle of hwy.22?  Charleston and Lavaca hate each other in basketball, baseball, football, quiz bowl, chess you name it.  It is obviously one of the best rivalries in all of arkansas.

Damachine

The danville-Charleston, and Lavaca-Charleston have been revived with the work of awesome fan clubs on all sides.

rattler06

Magazine is at a cross-roads... are biggest rival is Booneville by far... but in conference.... it's definitely either Danville or Charleston.. not sure who i'd consider a BIGGER rival...

Nash Fan

Tonight your conference rival is Danville.  Believe it.

PerryvilleFan#1!!

I would have to say Perryville and Bigelow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phs2007fan

We just need to face the facts Bigelow and Perryville, are by far the most heated rivalry.  We just hate each other.  Perryville always wins in Football, Bigelow always wins in Basketball (Sr. Boys).

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas