• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5AA South

Started by mc, January 18, 2006, 06:41:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mc

Through the 1st half of the season I believe these are the conference records.

1. Mt Pine 5-0
2. Jville     4-1
3. CMS     3-2
4. M.C.     2-3
5. BHG     1-4
6. Poyen  0-5

Is this how the conference will finish or will some1 be upset in the second half of the season.  Keep in mind Cutter 2nd best player is in a cast and Mt Pine plays at Jessieville.

Titan Spirit

how does the 5aa south v 5aa north matchup at regionals....who will come out ....

superd2312

I honostley think the south is better this year, i know the north has won it 3 years in a row, but Pine, Jville, and Cutter are all threats, it wouldnt suprise me at all to see the south go 3-1 in the opening round. Now we know Episcapol isnt as good as we all thought, and Jville split with Bigelow, and they lost Baker( their captin) cause of grades, and Jville beat Perryville and Baptist pretty handley so, i think pine, Jville, and Cutter will have good showings, and watch out for Harmoney Grove if they are shootin good.

BUCKET

I don't know about all that.  I'm not disagreeing with you about the whole Mt. Pine being the best team and all, because they may be.  But, Bigelow beat J-ville at J-ville and lost to them at Plainview so it could go either way.  And as far as losing the captian part, I think they have played better since Christmas break.  And remember they are playing regionals at Perryville.  You never know what will happen when you play at Perryville.  Don't get me wrong I think J-ville will make it to the second round of regionals and they are always good and well coached.

mossified4

j-ville beat bigelow at plainview on a subject call and bigelow went to j-ville and won a close one which is really tough to do j-ville always tough at home.

Wraith

Thanks for the credibilty mossified as I don't think many people know how hard it is to win at JVille, especially w/o Hood this whole year.  We wouldn't even be having discussions about who is gonna win Regionals if Hood was playing.  Sorry if that sounds arrogant, but it's true.  The best player and most consistent for Bigelow would easily be Reggie Evans.  He is a good leader and great team player and is only a Junior.  Any top 4 can compete for the North right now with Lutheran 5-2, ECS, 6-1, AL 5-3, and Bigelow 5-3.  All teams have a lost against one of these teams so it should be interesting.  The scariest team in the North is AL.  They are very streaky and if they start hitting, they could compete with anyone in the state, seriously.  Lutheran has played extremely well and if Bigelow beats them tomorrow night, Bigelow only has to beat AL at their place to secure 2nd place or even first.  The real test is for one of these other teams besides Bigelow to beat ECS i.e. Lutheran, Hector, AB.  This regional is gonna be incredible and I am gonna try and attend every game that I can.  And keep in mind that Bigelow plays Mt. Pine on the last game of the regular season.  Should be a good game.

Wraith

AR07

dont worry about harmony grove they wont even get to regionals there 0-2 against magnet cove lol

mc

Magnet Cove swept Benton Harmony Grove.  BHG had two really good players, and then they play 6 or 7 below average players.

mc

From what I hear Terry Hacker is DQed for the game tomorow.  If Magnet Cove beats CMS tomorow than it is a tie for 3rd between them.  Keep in mind the first time they played Terry and Moody played but the big guy didn't.  CMS won by 7

mossified4

AR07

two techs agianst mtn.pine after he fouled out u were there werent ya mossified

ballin2520

I don't think he deserved the second tech, the refs that night made stupid calls both ways though.

mossified4

yeah but he just fouled out he wasnt kicked out and yes refs were stupid both ways there was stupid stuff about mps socks and headbands among other things

danville man

blees10

Quote from: ballin2520 on January 24, 2006, 09:23:19 am
I don't think he deserved the second tech, the refs that night made stupid calls both ways though.
anytime you rip your jersey out from your pants, your gonna get a tech. No matter if you just got one or not. It is one of the many new gay rules from the AAA.

PopTart Man

back in the day, Matt Williamson jerked his jersey OFF and threw it at his coach and the ref's ignored it. the fans were not happy. most boo's Ive ever heard

mossified4

sportsmom63

January 27, 2006, 09:02:16 am #18 Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 09:04:44 am by sports63
Benton Harmony Grove Sr. Girls beat Mtn. Pine Sr. Girls last night!!!!!!!  Good game!!!    GOOD JOB BHG GIRLS!!!!!  GOOD JOB!!!!

mossified4

and mps boys beat bhg boys by like 40 to move to 18-1 and 8-0 in conference

eagle10

hey blees, ever untucked your jersey when you fouled out?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas