• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has the best Fan club

Started by culito, January 06, 2006, 08:52:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has the best fan club

Danville
29 (69%)
your Mom
8 (19%)
Ola.. yea right
0 (0%)
Who Know's
1 (2.4%)
Hackett..Please
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

unleasheddad

I was impressed with Lavaca's fan club. The painted chests and all....Their principal made them put their shirts back on, but they were still loud until the end of the game when Charleston beat them...Then they didn't make too much noise.  I was kind of disappointed in them during the girls game though.  You'd think that in such a close game, they would show more support.  But I guess, girls BB doesn't mean that much to them. Same thing at Danville.  The Creatures didn't quite make noise until the boys began to play.  Support your Ladies! They play just as hard and deserve your support!

ColonelReb

there has been numerous ladies telling the bc's to work harder on the gal's game. but to no prevail

culito

yes, but everybody show up untill the guys game. They should support the girls too

wonderboys

ColonelReb

GreenFro 50

yes, yes i know they need love too. and i'll work on it.

ColonelReb

culito

yep and to all the bleacher creatures support your girls too

wonderboys

I think that Charleston must have the best fan club because they supported their Jr. High teams. Danville is having to be pushed and prodded just to cheer for Sr. Girls. A true fan club gets into it for ALL teams Jr, Sr, Boys, Girls no matter what. (I would give an excused absence to any 7th grade games or PeeWee.)

burnonedown

Well wondergurl, thats why you arent in our student section or you would notice that it is made up of mostly guys.  The guys tried for the girls last year and jr. high last year but what did they do for the sr. high boys??   Nothing at all!! they all go sit with their parents and talk about why they didnt get to play after the game i think there are actually like 5 girls that i know of that play ball that cheer for the sr. high boys!!  So if they dont cheer for us we arent cheering for them!! Come on now we drove to imboden, AR to cheer for them last year and now we dont cheer for them???  Thats outrageous!!! I'm personally offended by wondergurl and all the other creature haters out there!!

culito

ohhh poor baby, im so sorry, NOT GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE COMPLAING.

GreenFro 50

yes, yes burnonedown you are very right. no offense WONDERBOY.  we tried at the yell county tour. but we couldnt last

wonderboys

I ain't hatin, just statin. Maybe the bleacher creatures can just call them the best student section for the Sr. Boys.

culito

yea your right we need to support the whole danville basket ball team not just the boys

ColonelReb

culito

the girls and boy and jr high teams

GreenFro 50

its hard to get into jr. high games

wonderboys

Quote from: GreenFro 50 on January 20, 2006, 11:56:31 am
its hard to get into jr. high games

Apparently you haven't watched the Jr. Girls much.

ColonelReb

personally, i get into them. but that's another story in itself

liljohns41

yea well last night was away game just to keep that in mind we didnt have all the creatures and i wanted to cheer but when the ladies are down and the game is done and the most of the creatures aint at the game nobody aint goin to cheer unless me or green fro is their

wonderboys

yeah, but the creatures rocked in the boys game

unleasheddad

Rocked? that's a laugh! All I heard was a lot of "We can't hear you" coming from the miniscule "green" section.  I was hoping to hear some real creature noise during the girls game, but as usual, no support.  One would think that with your girls in 1st place in conference they would get more support from the student section.  The parents out did you tonite! Pitiful!

Chino

Our fan club had boys and girls equal, all i saw at the charleston fan club was a much of guys and male cheerleaders, were are the honeys at, not cheering for the team thats for sure

unleasheddad

They (the ladies) were there with their "chucktown crazies" shirts right behind the "gang".  What's up w/ some of the creatures giving the "bird" to the Charleston Principal?  If this is true, I have lost a lot of respect for the "green creatures".  I hope it is just a rumor, like when the creatures supposedly boo'd the cheerleaders from Hartford while they were doing a halftime show? I thought there might be a little show of "class" from an otherwise classy program.  Just hope these are just rumors.

liljohns41

Quote from: wonderboys on January 21, 2006, 04:26:54 pm
yeah, but the creatures rocked in the boys game

talk to green fro ive always want to cheer for the girls game and stuff but last night i duno but next home game... any ways i almost went to jail cause i touch the rail police dude got serious with me and did u hear what happen at boonville wonderboy? haha

wonderboys

Quote from: liljohns41 on January 21, 2006, 09:27:25 pm
did u hear what happen at boonville wonderboy? haha

no I sure did not

little john lover

I don't believe anyone gave the principal the bird.  Although It was kinda crazy making the Green fro take his plastic sword outside.  Then that stupid cop sitting there hovering over the BC's  " don't touch the rail"!! Get a grip what were they gonna do jump the rail and cut the legs off people with the plastic sword??? ::)

ColonelReb

what rail are you talkin about?

Chino

The white one in front the sits

liljohns41

yea touch the rail and u go to jail hahaha and the sword stayed inside whoever told him to put it up was stupid we wasnt wavin at ur tiger meat we was wavin it at cj davis u know

ColonelReb

that's a rail. i figured it was more of a wall

Chino

Well thats besides the point the point here is that if you lean on it the cop guy got mad

ColonelReb

i think it was the fact that the crazies weren't as "crazy" as the BC's!

b-ball fan

hey...what happened to the classy student section that couldn't ye'll at the other team or they would be dealt with...I heard on at least two occassions an air ball chant from the "crazies"...I also heard a HAHA We won...very disrespectful of your opponent...Even after hearing these things...I didn't see any of the "crazies" getting in trouble...I thought that would not be tolerated at C-town...what a Joke...we only had five creatures (give or take a few) and we were still the louder cheering section...what a shame

Chino

Yes the is very true, i didn't hear any of the bleacher creatures yelling out air ball or any ohter rude things like loose ball,

Wheres the class guys

GreenFro 50

yea i agree, what was all that yall were sayin bout class we proved we won with class. and the creatures showed that we had class. im sorry but im tried of hearin how the other school cant do something and still do it.

liljohns41

that's a rail. i figured it was more of a wall

just repeatin what the cop said it was

ColonelReb

well at least we have class. so i guess that puts us at a higher level than them

GreenFro 50

I think it does. i hear that its hard to play at Hackett. what i have read earlier, i think Hackett said that they have a student section. WE WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ColonelReb

they're refs are almost as bad as charleston's...hackett is notorious for their horrible officiating

ColonelReb

GreenFro 50

D Town Fan

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on January 24, 2006, 11:40:38 am
stupid one word posts...

Stupid four word post. I know of plenty that u have done this so quit hatin and no more statin

ColonelReb

ill state until you stop puting one word posts!

D Town Fan

Alright I will stop. Just quit hatin i thought i was ur friend(dad)

ColonelReb

D Town Fan

Tonight our fan club will come out with a victory

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas