• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has the best Fan club

Started by culito, January 06, 2006, 08:52:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has the best fan club

Danville
29 (69%)
your Mom
8 (19%)
Ola.. yea right
0 (0%)
Who Know's
1 (2.4%)
Hackett..Please
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

ColonelReb

tell me tell me, where did charleston get their ole ole ole ole...cuz we got it from Harding University!

wonderboys

Well if the BC's got it from Harding then they shouldn't have chanted "Copyrighted" as a come back to it.

-Painted Fan-

Hey, I've got an idea.  It's been talked about (ad nauseum) who has the best fan club.  It's also been talked about who is the better conference- 1AA or 4AA.  SO, why not, for the next 2 days, Wednesday and Thursday, combine all of the 4AA fan clubs and cheer for conference 4AA?!  How cool would that be to have the BC's, the Hornets Nest, the Chucktown Crazies, the Angry Beavers, the Vipers, and the ArrowSmiths (okay, I made up the last 3) all cheering TOGETHER for the conference!  I would like to suggest calling this rag-tag crew THE 4AA FREAKSHOW!  I also nominate Wonderboys to be the Captain.  I would also like to extend an open invitation to students and fans of the Johnson County Westside Rebels to join in.  I know they don't have a dog in this hunt, but they are still members of the 4AA.
   I wish I could make it tonight, but I plan to be there this weekend.  This should be fun!  Go 4AA!

Hartford_rox

Would be awesome but the "angry beavers" are out.. I think that we coulda blew the other fan clubs away, all of us together that is... good luck to the little johns, the rattlers, the tigers, the hornets, and the arrows.. that goes for the ladies as well..  did the little johns win tonite??

RATTLER43

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on February 22, 2006, 01:48:06 pm
Hey, I've got an idea. It's been talked about (ad nauseum) who has the best fan club. It's also been talked about who is the better conference- 1AA or 4AA. SO, why not, for the next 2 days, Wednesday and Thursday, combine all of the 4AA fan clubs and cheer for conference 4AA?! How cool would that be to have the BC's, the Hornets Nest, the Chucktown Crazies, the Angry Beavers, the Vipers, and the ArrowSmiths (okay, I made up the last 3) all cheering TOGETHER for the conference! I would like to suggest calling this rag-tag crew THE 4AA FREAKSHOW! I also nominate Wonderboys to be the Captain. I would also like to extend an open invitation to students and fans of the Johnson County Westside Rebels to join in. I know they don't have a dog in this hunt, but they are still members of the 4AA.
I wish I could make it tonight, but I plan to be there this weekend. This should be fun! Go 4AA!

...Git 'er done. The "vipers" are game!!!!! Go 4AA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ColonelReb

i love the idea painted fan! no more hating on you
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on February 22, 2006, 01:48:06 pm
Hey, I've got an idea. It's been talked about (ad nauseum) who has the best fan club. It's also been talked about who is the better conference- 1AA or 4AA. SO, why not, for the next 2 days, Wednesday and Thursday, combine all of the 4AA fan clubs and cheer for conference 4AA?! How cool would that be to have the BC's, the Hornets Nest, the Chucktown Crazies, the Angry Beavers, the Vipers, and the ArrowSmiths (okay, I made up the last 3) all cheering TOGETHER for the conference! I would like to suggest calling this rag-tag crew THE 4AA FREAKSHOW! I also nominate Wonderboys to be the Captain. I would also like to extend an open invitation to students and fans of the Johnson County Westside Rebels to join in. I know they don't have a dog in this hunt, but they are still members of the 4AA.
I wish I could make it tonight, but I plan to be there this weekend. This should be fun! Go 4AA!

wonderboys

Sweet, the only thing I have ever been captain of is Quiz Bowl.

GreenFro 50

i think that it would be tons of fun and it would definitely be crazy. may be it could happen but until then we ll c. and no mo hate towards painted fan.

liljohns41

Quote from: wonderboys on February 21, 2006, 05:45:53 pm
Well if the BC's got it from Harding then they shouldn't have chanted "Copyrighted" as a come back to it.

harding said we could use it cause sammy ussery played ball their.. kind like  abc bought usa so conan o brain can show texas walker ranger clips all he wants to his fans soo fo fizzle

GreenFro 50

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas