• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has the best Fan club

Started by culito, January 06, 2006, 08:52:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has the best fan club

Danville
29 (69%)
your Mom
8 (19%)
Ola.. yea right
0 (0%)
Who Know's
1 (2.4%)
Hackett..Please
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

culito

January 06, 2006, 08:52:58 am Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:55:22 am by the_gunner
The Only fan Club i can think about is the Bleacher Creatures from Danville!

ColonelReb

there's more fan clubs out there than just the bleacher creatures...ola...and hackett. so take the poll off and just let people tell who they think

culito

Nice One Puto, But sorry can't Do

ColonelReb

wonderboys

I was getting a soda last night when Danville's coaches walked in and I saw the oddest thing. One of the "Bleacher Creatures" kneeling down to the coaches. That is school spirit right there. I wish that when I walked in to my job I would get some recognition.

ColonelReb

who was it? do you know the kids name?

wonderboys

he was the one with the green afro, and the one with the sword was there as well.

ColonelReb

itsevolution

Charlestons principal wont even let us chant airball. Its hard to have a student section when your not allowed to yell at the other team.

hornets11

ours wont let us either here at hackett.

Bleachermom

Quote from: itsevolution on January 06, 2006, 10:48:59 pm
Charlestons principal wont even let us chant airball. Its hard to have a student section when your not allowed to yell at the other team.

Hey, guys, concentrate your efforts on encouraging your own team! My kids tell me that playing in a full gym with their school mates screaming and cheering is awesome. Find some special cheer that just your student section does when your team makes a 3 pointer. Make up another for anytime your team takes a charge and one for a steal. You really could make it a lot of fun to be positive, especially if the cheers are lead by the student body and not the cheerleaders. Get out there and be creative...wear funny hats or paint your faces. There are lots of ways to make the student section fun and helpful to the team. Get out there and get busy and make your student section one to be envied by every other team that comes into your gym. Good luck!

HA_Fan

Quote from: Bleachermom on January 07, 2006, 01:56:34 am
...wear funny hats or paint your faces.

I can't wait to see your funny hat & face paint at the next HA game.  ;D

ColonelReb

Quote from: HA_Fan™ on January 07, 2006, 02:00:22 am
owned

I can't wait to see your funny hat & face paint at the next HA game. ;D

b-ball-fan_5

I think you totally over looked a bunch of teams fan clubs!!!
At the Greenland Games the whole student area never sits down they are always up and screaming!!!
It's great team support

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

wat gets the players most pumped up is when the student section is yelling "defense" and when they are making the other player look incredibly stupid.

Bleachermom

Quote from: HA_Fan™ on January 07, 2006, 02:00:22 am

I can't wait to see your funny hat & face paint at the next HA game. ;D

Be careful for what you wish!!

HA_Fan

ColonelReb

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

other wise u may miss something good.

liljohns41

green fro is steveo and one that has the long hair and glasses is rick james

ColonelReb

wickawhat

Me and some friends here at Hartford yell alot. Mostly at the other team and the refs but we do have alot of chants and stuff for our own players.

liljohns41

ColonelReb

culito

yea your right, rick james is the shiz niz in danville and so is afro man stev-o

liljohns41

thats right thats right. wont be goin to the mag game tonight im sick :< arrr

ColonelReb

pistol

I like it at scranton where the entire fan section doesn't sit until the home team scores.  Everyone from the elderly to the babies.

b-ball fan

I wish someone would shut them out...so they would have to stand for an entire game

wonderboys

Thats dedication. The Bleacher Creatures are getting there. They even stood when Danville was up by 26 pts.

ColonelReb

dang. now THAT'S dedication
Quote from: Lucky33 on January 10, 2006, 11:59:49 am
I like it at scranton where the entire fan section doesn't sit until the home team scores. Everyone from the elderly to the babies.

culito

yea your right rebel, thats real dedication

ColonelReb

unleasheddad

I was imressed with Hackett's fans last night.  Even during the girls game when they were way behind, the fans cheered each time someone did something good and even clapped for them after the game.  During the boys game, they were loud! however, they never tried to belittle the other team or its players.  Classy!  Hats off to the Hornets on the win and sportsmanship!

ColonelReb

so girls won and boys lost for charleston?

unleasheddad

Charleston girls won by 31  boys lost by 9.  Boys were within 1pt with 2 min. left but couldnt score against hornet tough def.

ColonelReb

Chino

Why i think they are by this gunner dude i have bigger guns then him Fo sho

culito

really so you think you got big guns, me la jalas

ColonelReb

wonderboys

Chino

ColonelReb

what about my cow? beef just doesn't work for me

Chino

What about that goat meat, and yeah danvilles fan club is awesome and so are the others schools all that matters is that they suppport there team.

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

unless it's a 3 legged billy goat

culito

GreenFro 50

yall know we gots the best fan club. no one can beat the creatures.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas