• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't overlook Riverside

Started by herws, January 01, 2006, 09:32:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

herws

This team has played themselves into the regional tourney and have a shot to get a good seed if they can beat BIC, which I don't think will happen, but I have seen stranger things this year.............i.e. R'side over BIC at NEA, and Hughes gets beat at Clarendon.

ballard07

Their conference(3AA North) is sadi to be the toughest conference in the state.  One poll not to long ago had bic at number 1, maynard at number 6, riverside at number 8, and bay and number 10.   

John M.

Quote from: CASPER on February 20, 2006, 05:24:18 pm
Quote from: ballard07 on February 19, 2006, 12:16:01 pm
Their conference(3AA North) is sadi to be the toughest conference in the state. One poll not to long ago had bic at number 1, maynard at number 6, riverside at number 8, and bay and number 10.
lol

Okay genius,name a conference that is tougher top to bottom.

superfan

Quote from: John M. on February 20, 2006, 08:11:23 pm
Quote from: CASPER on February 20, 2006, 05:24:18 pm
Quote from: ballard07 on February 19, 2006, 12:16:01 pm
Their conference(3AA North) is sadi to be the toughest conference in the state. One poll not to long ago had bic at number 1, maynard at number 6, riverside at number 8, and bay and number 10.
lol

Okay genius,name a conference that is tougher top to bottom.

I mean if the NEA champion,WBC champ, and the Garold Jennings champ is the number 5 seed in district that really says how tough a conference is from top to bottom.  I would like to see one tougher also.....

Nash Fan

I would say It is definitely from top to bottom, the best.  I'm sure their are teams better than their BIC, Riverside, Maynard, and who ever else in that league across the state but yes this year, You get the award for toughest conference.  Woopee!!!  This is from and ubias opinion in the 4AA.  We're not bad either.  Good luck to you guys.

John M.

Quote from: inyourface on February 21, 2006, 12:03:20 pm
I would say It is definitely from top to bottom, the best. I'm sure their are teams better than their BIC, Riverside, Maynard, and who ever else in that league across the state but yes this year, You get the award for toughest conference. Woopee!!! This is from and ubias opinion in the 4AA. We're not bad either. Good luck to you guys.

Who's better than BIC?Well I guess Earle would have to get the nod for now,but who else?You said teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas