• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

best guards in 4-AA junior high b-ball.

Started by gatorade_lover, December 25, 2005, 08:00:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderboys

But if everyone is being real there is no denying that Jenny Redfern is the best female guard in the conference.

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

is it true, i hear brown may of broken his nose.

ColonelReb

ouch, that sucks. where did you hear that

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

i was talking to some of my friends from charleston trying to get an update on the score and they said that he took a pretty good shot and was bleedin real bad and had to sit out the rest of the third quarter and all of the forth.

ladytigerfan_4ever

Brown said he didn't know if it was broken or not. So we aren't sure about it. But it was bleeding really bad at the game.

ColonelReb

that really blows
Quote from: ladytigerfan_4ever on January 10, 2006, 11:23:27 am
Brown said he didn't know if it was broken or not. So we aren't sure about it. But it was bleeding really bad at the game.

b-ball fan

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on January 08, 2006, 01:39:16 pm
Brown, Davis, Shelby, and Meador are all pretty good players for the jr. high. Shelby has a younger brother, Chance, that will be an All-Star when he gets into sr. high. The kid is phenominal at his age.
As for Arielle Fleming and Katelyn Haynes, these girls would start for ANY girls team in the conference. They just don't have the last name to get a chance to show what they can do.

they couldn't start at Danville

fan_for_life

thats bull crap, we killed yall. they could start for any team in the conference.

b-ball fan

when did your girls beat us??? he said, "As for Arielle Fleming and Katelyn Haynes, these girls would start for ANY girls team in the conference." my response was not for Danville...so dry up...no one insulted you...you are too sensitive

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

i bet he was thinking of the guys, cuz u just said that none of them could start at danville. so dont get ur pantys in a wad.

ColonelReb

which one get their panties in a wad? if i was bball fan i would have definitely gotten mine after the guy just told me that was bull crap
Quote from: fan_for_life on January 10, 2006, 12:13:34 pm
thats bull crap, we killed yall. they could start for any team in the conference.

b-ball fan

well...if he wasn't sure who I was talking about maybe he shouldn't be so quick to throw out exclamations like bull crap...I think if you use context clues it would not be hard to figure out I was talking about the girls...

ColonelReb

Chino

Shyeah the professer and 1 hot sauce and half man half amazing

fan_for_life

Quote from: Lucky33 on January 11, 2006, 10:32:12 am
Jenny Redfern no longer answers to jenny redfern. She now only responds to Skip to my Lou.
please, give us a break shes not that good.

wonderboys

Quote from: fan_for_life on January 11, 2006, 12:18:38 pm
Jenny Redfern no longer answers to jenny redfern. She now only responds to Skip to my Lou.

Ok, ok, Skip maybe better than her, but there aren't any other guards in the 4 AA Jr. High that are. (and only a couple in the 4AA Sr. High.)

ColonelReb

true dat bea! a wise man once said...the best way to a straight line, is a straight line
Quote from: wonderboys on January 11, 2006, 02:17:48 pm
Quote from: fan_for_life on January 11, 2006, 12:18:38 pm

Ok, ok, Skip maybe better than her, but there aren't any other guards in the 4 AA Jr. High that are. (and only a couple in the 4AA Sr. High.)

fan_for_life

j-mac from charleston could keep up with her step for step if she wanted to. if they played one on one j-mac would kill her. yall have just gotten j-mac when she was playing bad. she is much better than wat yall have seen.

Chino

Chino

b-ball fan

Quote from: fan_for_life on January 11, 2006, 07:30:15 pm
j-mac from charleston could keep up with her step for step if she wanted to. if they played one on one j-mac would kill her. yall have just gotten j-mac when she was playing bad. she is much better than wat yall have seen.

I like Jordan...I think she can play, but she can't hang with the Redfern girl...in one-on-one yeah maybe, but that ain't basketball...basketball involves teammates and being able to get them the rock where they need it...and when it comes to that their ain't any one close to Redfern.

wonderboys

If and when Redfern improves her shooting she will give teams fits. I'm talking like convulsions that can only be controlled by being sedated. Jenny controls the game so well, but she's not perfect and that is an awesome thing. If you look at where she is now and think about the fact that she still has room to improve it is kind of mind-boggling. But I guess that is why it is good to be a Little John fan, cause she's on our side.

ColonelReb

but you gotta admit, some of her shots are wilder than a goose, and they go in...
Quote from: wonderboys on January 12, 2006, 07:57:47 am
If and when Redfern improves her shooting she will give teams fits. I'm talking like convulsions that can only be controlled by being sedated. Jenny controls the game so well, but she's not perfect and that is an awesome thing. If you look at where she is now and think about the fact that she still has room to improve it is kind of mind-boggling. But I guess that is why it is good to be a Little John fan, cause she's on our side.

ladytigerfan_4ever

Jordan McCann is one of the best ball handlers I have seen. She played really bad against Danville you have to admit. She played bad. She's ready for Redfern this time. I still think she is better then Redfern because she can shoot well and dribble.

ColonelReb

no. jenny redfern will put on an anklebreaking clinic

b-ball fan

if she has played both times against danville then maybe it is because she is getting locked down

wonderboys

Quote from: b-ball fan on January 12, 2006, 12:49:48 pm
if she has played both times against danville then maybe it is because she is getting locked down

Holla back atcha boy!

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

wonderboys

she would ring your bell Lucky, how about that.

b-ball_fan

she's #22, the point guard for charleston. she can keep her cool in tight situations.

b-ball_fan

if mccann brings her A-game no one can stop her.

Chino

January 15, 2006, 10:10:48 pm #85 Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 10:14:02 pm by Live Each Day Like It Was Your Last
Redfern is a good player, and any player that brings there A game can't be stoped.

ColonelReb

b-ball fan

ColonelReb

wonderboys

Did anyone get that tingle in their stomach last night when Redfern continued to get to the basket with that awesome hesistation move? There aren't any players in our conference that can guard that.

CHAMPION_#1

i heard coach u put the box in one on lil brown last night and was just wondering if that was true, and if it is did he do anything. personally i have got to see him play two or three times but he is good, but i think a lil over rated.

wonderboys

i don't think he is over-rated. coach u did put the box and one on him. I don't remember him scoring in the first half, but he did have a big 3rd quarter.

CHAMPION_#1

ColonelReb

box in one? sounds like a tv show...or maybe that's out of the box?

CHAMPION_#1

no its a zone with four ppl playing a box and then one man is guarding a person from the other team man to man.

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

ask anyone. look it up for all i care. it's box and 1

ColonelReb

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas