• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

best guards in 4-AA junior high b-ball.

Started by gatorade_lover, December 25, 2005, 08:00:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gatorade_lover

just wondering about them, boys and girls. i was just wanting to know who u guys though was the best.

b-ball_fan

for the girls #22 and #10 for charleston are pretty good. so is # 10 from danville. there are quite a few good guards for the boys.

wonderboys

Jenny Redfern is the best guard in the 4-AA hands down. Charlestons little Guard, Brown I believe, is probably the top for the boys.

ColonelReb

jenny redfern is awesome. she handles pressure, she drives...kicks...or drives and makes the most akward shots. but it all comes down to...she makes em!

ColonelReb

he is a girl. she's better than any guards on danville's jr boys. but yeah jenny redfern is a girl. i was continuing on wonderboys statement about her. shoulda put a quote on it

ColonelReb

whoa i coulda swore that said electric boogaloo's quote my bad!

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

ColonelReb

i hear he's a salty little crumb snatcher. he's pretty dang fly for a white guy. in other words..he's pretty good

b-ball_fan

benchwarmer09

danville's guard is good so is brown he handles pressure really well

wonderboys

Quote from: gatorade_lover on December 28, 2005, 12:46:20 am
danvilles girls guard isnt as good as charlesons. #22 for charlestons girls is better than all of them.

only if you are from Charleston OR you don't know anything about basketball.

But in reference to Brown. He is the top guard in 4AA Jr. High. I don't know that he will get much taller, which will hurt him in the long run, but he is an excellent Jr. High guard. I don't know if he even really takes that many shots, but he handles the ball and the game well.

Chino

Quote from: Electric Boogaloo™ on December 25, 2005, 10:14:21 pm
jenny redfern is awesome. she handles pressure, she drives...kicks...or drives and makes the most akward shots. but it all comes down to...she makes em!

Yeah she is a great player, and her team is  13-1 (6-0) Undefeated.

Chino

Well i don't care that they don't care comprende amigo?

LadyArrowBaller21

Chino

Quote from: gatorade_lover on December 30, 2005, 12:04:18 am
Quote from: LadyArrowBaller21 on December 29, 2005, 11:57:46 pm
Where's redfern from?
shes from danville, but # 22 is from charleston, thats who we need to talk about.

Yeah but will also need to talk about Danvilles Jr. High girls team and Jenny Redfern.

Chino

Quote from: gatorade_lover on December 30, 2005, 12:27:55 am
this thread is about top guard in aa not danvilles team.

Yeah and theres one from DANVILLE, do you have a problem with Danville.

Chino

Quote from: gatorade_lover on December 30, 2005, 12:39:10 am
Quote from: Live Each Day Like It Was Your Last on December 30, 2005, 12:12:47 am
Quote from: gatorade_lover on December 30, 2005, 12:04:18 am
Quote from: LadyArrowBaller21 on December 29, 2005, 11:57:46 pm
Where's redfern from?
shes from danville, but # 22 is from charleston, thats who we need to talk about.

Yeah thats what fearless is for, 

Yeah but will also need to talk about Danvilles Jr. High girls team and Jenny Redfern.
u said we need to talk about danvilles jr high team and jenny.

charleston_kitten

Quote from: gatorade_lover on December 25, 2005, 10:17:56 pm
Quote from: wonderboys on December 25, 2005, 09:55:20 pm
Jenny Redfern is the best guard in the 4-AA hands down. Charlestons little Guard, Brown I believe, is probably the top for the boys.
i heard about him, i think u also put something on him earlier in the year, but i may be mistaken. is he actually the real deal.
You are him. gatorade_lover is Brown. Quit changing your name. We all know who you are.

Chino

Quote from: gatorade_lover on December 30, 2005, 01:17:35 am
wat did u say.
Quote from: charleston_kitten on December 30, 2005, 09:54:45 am

The truth has come out so thats why you want everyone talking about you, and not the little Redfern girl from danville and what i said is that thats what fearless is for to talk about teams and team players.
i heard about him, i think u also put something on him earlier in the year, but i may be mistaken. is he actually the real deal.
You are him. gatorade_lover is Brown. Quit changing your name. We all know who you are.

gatorade_lover

Quote from: charleston_kitten on December 30, 2005, 09:54:45 am
i am from farmington u idiot. i just happen to know him and was wondering. u dont know what u are talking about.

ColonelReb

well then stop acting like you're from charleston. every one of your post is centered around charleston or brown. stop putting on the act. come out of the closet. or stop talkin about charleston if you're from farmington!

gatorade_lover

fine i will stop talking about charleston, holy cow u just want to know something abot your friend and u go all out on me.

gatorade_lover

i hope yall r happy, i deleted everyone about my friend and what i know about charleston. are yall happy.

b-ball_fan

we can talk about any dang school we want to. there's nothing being said to hurt any of you. give the kid a break.

benchwarmer09

he can be interested in wat his friend is accomplishing if he wants to, and obviously he wants to. u guys dont know wat yall r talking about. his friend can talk about him if he wants to.

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

wat if gatorade_lover is telling the truth, then yall look like idiots. well i think if someone wants to know about their friend they should be able to.

Chino

go head an keep talking about whatever you were talking about no one can stop you.

ColonelReb

i didn't say you couldn't talk about him there guys

ColonelReb

Chino

COME ON ITS A NEW YEAR START OUT FRESH AND CLEAN.

ladytigerfan_4ever

Arielle Flemming is not one of the best guards. She never comes off the bench. Jordan McCann and Chelsea Moore are the best guards from Charleston.

ColonelReb

that's harsh!!!!!!!!
Quote from: ladytigerfan_4ever on January 06, 2006, 11:26:09 am
Arielle Flemming is not one of the best guards. She never comes off the bench. Jordan McCann and Chelsea Moore are the best guards from Charleston.

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

fleming never got off the bench when i saw them play, and haynes is ok not bad but not great.

ColonelReb

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

is it me or does charleston always have really good junior high guards that turn out to be very good senior high guards. robinson, crowley, hill, andy terry, phillip terry and a ton not mentioned, i got something for yall, who is going to be the next one to come out of this years junior high group.

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

if he grows a lil bit and strengthens up i bet we could be seeing him in are near future, right boogaloo.

ColonelReb

you got that right. im not gonna take anything away from the kid...he's got talent. besides, what grade is he in?

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

ColonelReb

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

for his sake, i hope so. he could really turn out to be something special. from wat i have HEARD, not knowing if it is true or not but comes from a very realiable source, is that coach terry is very high on this kid.

DANVILLEE_CREATURE

dont have the name, or could it be that one of them is your child, and cant stand seeing her on the becnh.

ladytigerfan_4ever

Haynes did start for Charleston for a couple of games. Flemming just can't play. So you can't say that they didn't have the name because Haynes started. However, McCann and Moore are just better than both of them. Enough said.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas