• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine Basketball

Started by rattler06, November 09, 2005, 04:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler_4_07

okay you believe what you want about LAST YEAR.  This year is different.  We are playing every game like our last.  And the Magazine-Danville game is going to be a great one no doubt. But in till then good luck Danville hopefully it will determine the winner of the unbeatens. GO RATTLERS!!!!

b-ball fan

ilovelakeouachita

How bout that Drew Holt is he back & ready for BB Season

RATTLER43

Quote from: b-ball fan on November 15, 2005, 08:18:44 am
rattler06 you just made my point...they were headed nowhere fast...then boom...hear comes Jean, and the next thing you know they find a way into state...no way that happens without him

...undoubtedly, he had an impact. But the team jelled about tourney time. We were about the same (recordwise we were actually below .500 with him and finished up 16-14) with or without him. Once he fit into the system it came together.

slow_pimpin_21

Quote from: rattler_4_07 on November 15, 2005, 12:51:01 pm
okay you believe what you want about LAST YEAR. This year is different. We are playing every game like our last. And the Magazine-Danville game is going to be a great one no doubt. But in till then good luck Danville hopefully it will determine the winner of the unbeatens. GO RATTLERS!!!!
I agree that will be a great game( with or without the foreigner lol).

rattler06

Quote from: Barney 11 on November 14, 2005, 09:56:26 pm
Quote from: inyourface on November 14, 2005, 09:55:33 pm
Nice try supermario but the Rattlers already beat P-view by 30.
Quote from: rattler06 on November 14, 2005, 02:15:03 pm
Jean didnt start coming to school until January.. we would've went regardless....

That is exactly why you guys went to state. You would not have went without him. He played great in the district and regional last year.

I definately agree with this guy.

jean didnt start at district, regionals, or state.... he really didnt get much playing time.. and to be honest.. when he did come to magazine.. he wasn't "all that".... micheal rogers, the bonner dueo, and adam hamilton were far better players...

Nash Fan

No crap, he still stood 6'6 and very athletic and gave you guys ALOT more depth.  See the light.  Rogers was the best player on that team last year and Hamilton is this year.  He still makes a HUGE impact.

b-ball fan

exactly right face man...and a little profound as well

pistol

Quote from: rattler06 on November 15, 2005, 09:55:28 pm
Quote from: Barney 11 on November 14, 2005, 09:56:26 pm
Quote from: inyourface on November 14, 2005, 09:55:33 pm
Nice try supermario but the Rattlers already beat P-view by 30.
Quote from: rattler06 on November 14, 2005, 02:15:03 pm
Jean didnt start coming to school until January.. we would've went regardless....

Sounds like somebody is  jealous.
That is exactly why you guys went to state. You would not have went without him. He played great in the district and regional last year.

I definately agree with this guy.

jean didnt start at district, regionals, or state.... he really didnt get much playing time.. and to be honest.. when he did come to magazine.. he wasn't "all that".... micheal rogers, the bonner dueo, and adam hamilton were far better players...

wonderboys

rattlers, isn't that what babies play with? doesn't really seem like that tough of a mascot to me.

b-ball fan

very true...speaking of babies how is your new one

wonderboys

Quote from: b-ball fan on November 16, 2005, 09:09:56 am
very true...speaking of babies how is your new one

growing like one of those sponge-dinosaurs that you put in water and watch them grow.

unclevetren

wonderboys

b-ball fan

Nash Fan

What the heck?  Waldron just made my day.
What happened Magazine?

pistol

I love it when someone says that they have an easy win, and then they lose.  Way to go Waldron!

wonderboys

Quote from: Lucky33 on November 16, 2005, 12:05:38 pm
I love it when someone says that they have an easy win, and then they lose. Way to go Waldron!

Reminds me of Super Bowl 12

RATTLER43

Quote from: inyourface on November 14, 2005, 07:46:58 am
That's two easy wins

...not Rattlers that predicted it.... I implied that we would have to gell.... Not a great team yet ...just full of talent.

Nash Fan

Quote from: RATTLER43 on November 16, 2005, 12:16:44 pm
Quote from: inyourface on November 14, 2005, 07:46:58 am
That's two easy wins

...not Rattlers that predicted it.... I implied that we would have to gell.... Not a great team yet ...just full of talent.

Full of something.

wonderboys

Sloppy Joes from the lunchroom

AF&B

rattler06

the Rattlers and Lady Rattlers could've won both games to Waldron.. but errors set them back to come up short on both games.... very close.. girls lose by 4 and guys lose by 3..... Magazine is 4AA and Waldron is 4AAA... up against a bigger school.... not to shabby.. but we're proud of them... WYC on friday should help ours guys and gals to bounce back if we get the wins...

Bling Bling

wonderboys

Let us know how the games against WYC go.

b-ball fan

from all the hype...this was not the start I expected from Magazine

Nash Fan

b-ball fan

you also said waldron would be an easy win...we see how much you know

Nash Fan

It should have been as good as Mag. thinks they are.  Just going on the hype.

b-ball fan

hype will only take you so far...you should know...you were pretty hyped, and look how you turned out

wonderboys

Well the WILL kill WYC, but there won't be any reason to buy into the hype.

Nash Fan

Quote from: b-ball fan on November 17, 2005, 09:16:46 am
hype will only take you so far...you should know...you were pretty hyped, and look how you turned out

Ouch B-ballfan!!! I thought I turned out ok.  I mean I don't think you've ever stopped me from scoring. LOL!

wonderboys

b-ball fan

how quickly we forget...it ain't been that long since I shut you down

Nash Fan

Oh my stars!!  Wanna play right now?

wonderboys

bring it. i'll go to my truck and put on my ball shoes right now

b-ball fan

don't make me come down out the mountains to come and whoop you son...Loggin can hold...I will be at rendezvous point in 35 minutes be there

rattler06

November 17, 2005, 11:57:37 am #87 Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 11:59:26 am by rattler06
Lady Rattlers/Rattlers @ WYC 6:30 Friday... thoughts and predictions??

*Lady Rattlers       52                        *Rattlers       64
Lady Wolverines  45                         Wolverines  52

Nash Fan

I want no rendezvous with you.

wonderboys

b-ball fan

you best step back...I didn't think you wanted no part in playing me...BTW...I am pretty dang madd that I changed and came down from the hills, and you didn't even show up...SOFT

rattler06

sry.. had to edit my post.. the computer goofed.. up top is both my predictions

rattler06

Quote from: b-ball fan on November 17, 2005, 11:59:54 am
you best step back...I didn't think you wanted no part in playing me...BTW...I am pretty dang madd that I changed and came down from the hills, and you didn't even show up...SOFT

who u talking about b-ball fan?

b-ball fan

Quote from: rattler06 on November 17, 2005, 12:01:13 pm
Quote from: b-ball fan on November 17, 2005, 11:59:54 am

who u talking about b-ball fan?

maybe the guy who said he wanted to play right now...and I said meet me...and he said no....maybe that guy, but who knows...maybe my computer goofed

Nash Fan

He is talking to me.  he thinks he can beat me.  That's funny. hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhaahhhahhaahhhhhahahhahahhah
No chance

wonderboys

Quote from: inyourface on November 17, 2005, 12:05:13 pm
He is talking to me. he thinks he can beat me. That's funny. hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhaahhhahhaahhhhhahahhahahhah
No chance

i think that b-ball fan could take you. he has that slick head that makes him aerodynamic so he can slip by you and get to the goal easily.

rattler06

unclevetren

hahaah funny slick head business...i hope magazine does good and they'll prbably dominate wyc

AF&B

IM waiting 4 magazine VS danville on jan 31

Nash Fan

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on November 17, 2005, 05:23:32 pm
IM waiting 4 magazine VS danville on jan 31

What about Jan. 10th slick.  That's at your place and we plan on makin it our second little home.  You know,  our home away from home.
Jan 31st is at the GREEN DOME BABY!  Creepin and Crawlin.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas