• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine Basketball

Started by rattler06, November 09, 2005, 04:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler06

it would be funny if our girls managed to make it to regionals and our guys didn't... LOL... the guys deserve to go... so... if they play like they know how.. they should win and go on to play Danville... our girls... got a good chance of beating hackett 2night.. but.. i think if they win.. they get Charleston... soo.... idk how that would go over.. prolly not to well... lol

Hackett_Fan

Hackett I believe beat the Magazine girls last night 50-41!

rattler06

Quote from: Hackett_Fan on February 14, 2006, 06:53:05 pm
Hackett I believe beat the Magazine girls last night 50-41!

umm... ya... i know.. thanx for the input...  ::)

Hackett_Fan

Hartford_rox

Its ok Rattler06.. Hackett girls dont stand a chance with Charleston... sorry Hackett_Fan...

Hackett_Fan

I didnt ever say they did stand a chance against Charleston! However, anything game happen on any given day.

ColonelReb

only not against charleston when you're a team like hackett and have only won 2 games all year
Quote from: Hackett_Fan on February 15, 2006, 10:15:57 am
I didnt ever say they did stand a chance against Charleston! However, anything game happen on any given day.

Hackett_Fan

Thats true but when you want it bad enough anything can happen.

ColonelReb

indeed. but hackett does not have the talent (they have desire) but not the talent to beat charleston.

Hackett_Fan

Thats is very true there is not much talent besides a few players like Lane.

ColonelReb

Hackett_Fan

^indeed^ but it could be less you never know.

ColonelReb

you're right. either team could have a good or bad night

Hackett_Fan

Hartford_rox

Yeah Hackett was within 5 of us in the 4th quarter then it jus seems like they gave up or somethin.. Like Boogaloo said they have desire but not talent.. and pretty much what you said.. if they had more girls like Lane theyd win more games but she cant do it by herself..

wickawhat

geez Magazine tried real hard to lose to Lavaca tonight.

wonderboys

Quote from: wickawhat on February 16, 2006, 02:41:58 am
geez Magazine tried real hard to lose to Lavaca tonight.

yeah, missing lay-ups and throwing lazy passes late in the fourth quarter aren't ways to secure a win

rattler06

i didnt get to go to the game.. but everyone told me that our guys didnt put as many up on Lavaca as they should've... they've secured Regionals... BUT.. if they want to beat Danville.... they better not pull that same crap...

Nash Fan

wonderboys

are the rattlers afraid of the Little Johns?

rattler06

the boys aren't afraid... BUT... they really want to beat the Little Johns

wonderboys

ColonelReb

seems like they're just unable to beat the Little Johns. that's 4 times now this year the LJ's have beat them...

Nash Fan

Good Luck Rattlers in the region.  Looking forward to seeing you make the semis.

rattler06

Quote from: inyourface on February 17, 2006, 12:09:18 pm
Good Luck Rattlers in the region. Looking forward to seeing you make the semis.

if the boys play like they know how to... we should make it back.. NOT saying that we will... but... we're a hoping... lol... and m/b the finals 2... ;) .... im sayin 3 out of the final 4 teams.. should be 4AA.. i dont see Charleston making much of an impact.. they've been OWNED by Magazine, Hackett, and D-ville ALL year long!!

slow_pimpin_21

February 17, 2006, 05:33:47 pm #325 Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 05:44:14 pm by slow_pimpin_21
Quote from: rattler06 on February 17, 2006, 04:15:54 pm
Quote from: inyourface on February 17, 2006, 12:09:18 pm
Good Luck Rattlers in the region. Looking forward to seeing you make the semis.

if the boys play like they know how to... we should make it back.. NOT saying that we will... but... we're a hoping... lol... and m/b the finals 2... ;) .... im sayin 3 out of the final 4 teams.. should be 4AA.. i dont see Charleston making much of an impact.. they've been OWNED by Magazine, Hackett, and D-ville ALL year long!!

the Charleston Tigers were OWNED by the Rattlers, Little Johns, and Hornets this year... very unusual for Tiger Country

D Town Fan

AF&B

are the rattlers moving confrences?

RATTLER43

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on February 22, 2006, 10:08:14 am

... no, but Lavaca and C-town move into AAA next season as reclassification takes over.

rattler06

Quote from: RATTLER43 on February 22, 2006, 01:43:04 pm
Quote from: RATTLER_12 on February 22, 2006, 10:08:14 am

... no, but Lavaca and C-town move into AAA next season as reclassification takes over.

and we gain Western Yell County and Decatur

wonderboys

D Town Fan

That is really weird. That would put all of the 4AA having a long drive to Decator and them a long one here.

wonderboys

ColonelReb

rattler06

yes..  boys lost.. wish they could've won... I REALLY WANTED A DANVILLE REMATCH! ALWAYS GETS ME GOING! LOL... Rattlers have nothing to be disappointed with... 18-12 is a good season!! Way-2-go Seniors... Adam Hamilton, Donald Bonner, Cody Hamm, Jean Charles Kelle, and Eric Caughman... We're proud of you guys!!! Magazine doesn't have any returning starters next year... soooo... it may be a little rocky for them... BUT.. they better watch out for those LADY RATTLERS... THEY'LL BE BACK! Remember the good ole' days?? Lady Rattlers Regional Runner Up in 2002, Regional Champs in 2003, and Regional Champs in 2004... they'll be back next year!! Danielle Hopkins, Cydney Sikes, and Hayley Smith all return as seniors... all 3 didn't get to play this year.. and the sophomores that lead the team this whole year.. they got A LOT of experience... Delaine Day, Cyndi Ostrosky, Ashley Garcia, Brandi Stone, and Linda Callahan... they'll all be back as Juniors with a year already under their belt... Rattlers might not make as much noise next year... BUT THE LADIES WILL BE BACK WITH FORCE!! GO RATTLERS AND LADY RATTLERS!! GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR!! I'LL MISS YALL SINCE I'M COLLEGE BOUND!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas