• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hartford

Started by watergirl40, October 29, 2005, 06:03:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

b-ball fan

Quote from: im from hartford on December 05, 2005, 06:53:08 pm
wow, im really impressed with all the talk about hartford.. i personally think we have tons of talent girls.. for sure radley is a great leader and she has all conference last year, yeah im sure she will get it again! and about the boys... they get there players back as of december 20th.. they have been practiceing and thier game is up... i personally think both hartford teams will be very successful. and just b/c there was one fight with one kid... doesnt mean all the players are disrespectful or bad kids.. both team returning 4 starters and not having a bad team last year.. these teams are defintally going places...distric champs.. then regionals.. hmm im even thinkin state!!

hmmmm....im even thinkin you use crack

wonderboys

Nash Fan

ColonelReb

hartford_rocks3

I think Hartford will have an awesome season this year.  They have awesome starters and they have a deep bench, too. 

ColonelReb

indeed hartford will make a run at # 1 baby!

watergirl40

Quote from: hartford_rocks3 on December 08, 2005, 06:22:56 pm
I think Hartford will have an awesome season this year. They have awesome starters and they have a deep bench, too.

alright... keep on dreaming my friend.
actually i havent seen hartford play...so i really wouldnt know.

b-ball fan

I haven't seen them, but they better have some move ins if they are aiming at the top prize

pistol

I hear their girls are looking pretty good.  Not hearing much on the boys though.  Why is that?  How are they doing?

ColonelReb

dude the boys are like 19-0 already!

wonderboys

yeah the boys are like a steam engine they are so hott.

watergirl47

Hah.. this cracks me up

Nash Fan

b-ball fan

they = low grade street crack

ColonelReb

that's the best kind bball fan

watergirl47

And crack would be the subject in on the Topic of Hartford.

ColonelReb

they could probably use some

watergirl40

they probably could use some...MORE

unclevetren

they  neeed the Lord

watergirl40

Hartford_rox

Hartfords girls are pretty good this yr.. they have Radley who can post and do guard stuff.. then theres their other post.. Eckert.. shes good under the basket.. they have the Hackett transfer and that #11 (I think a Jr) that can shoot outside well... they should get pretty far this yr if they clean up some stuff and trim down the turnovers...
The guys should also go far.. They have Montes and Pruitt back... also at the next Danville game they will have the notorious Josh Wilkerson to help them out.. Bauer is virtually unstoppable from ne where on the court and Dake helps out alot too... These guys should make it to state..

Hartforder

Quote from: unclevetren on December 22, 2005, 12:22:51 pm
they neeed the Lord

And how do you know that we don't have Him?  Will you judge our entire school on the basis of one segment of the student population?

And in response to an earlier comment, we no longer have a beaver on our floor.  Someone isn't very observant.

ColonelReb

and for that, i give you your first slap

wickawhat

I go to church with several of the guys and girls from the basketball team. Only a few of the guys on the team are crazy, but every team has those...

ColonelReb

you betcha, and i give you a slap for giving me one:D that's how karma goes buddy

watergirl47

Quote from: Hartforder on January 07, 2006, 07:28:53 pm
Quote from: unclevetren on December 22, 2005, 12:22:51 pm
they neeed the Lord

Ew.. Get a life.
And how do you know that we don't have Him? Will you judge our entire school on the basis of one segment of the student population?

And in response to an earlier comment, we no longer have a beaver on our floor. Someone isn't very observant.

Nash Fan

Why do I have so many slaps.?  Will someone please do it again?

wonderboys

Quote from: inyourface on January 23, 2006, 09:49:26 am
Why do I have so many slaps.? Will someone please do it again?

no problem brother #230

GreenFro 50

Cant wait til Hartford comes to Danville to see a True Fan Club.

ColonelReb

it's danville's next to last home game when they come back. the BC's will be ready!

D Town Fan

Yes they will the Green Fro is doing a great job and so is Ricky

ColonelReb

and i hope they continue to do a good job!

D Town Fan

oh they will i cant wait until hartford comes here

ColonelReb

february 7th is the day the come

D Town Fan

GreenFro 50

Man i cant wait. "I, THE GREEN FRO IS SENDING OUT AN INVITATION TO EVERY PERSON THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE HARTFORD STUDENT SECTION."  i wanna see a fan club competition. and if they have a crowd like that night then it will be a great display of ultimate fan club members. so show up at danville.

wickawhat

Where were all you guys when you came to Hartford? I was looking forward to something special but I was disappointed.

danville man

Be prepared to enter the GREEN DOME

watergirl40

Woot Hackett boys brought home the victory !!

ColonelReb

and danville will return the favor on friday...
Quote from: watergirl40 on January 24, 2006, 10:55:56 pm
Woot Hackett boys brought home the victory !!

handsdownhhs

hmm. alright boogaloo

Ya'll bringing ya'lls wonderful fan/audience? (bleacher creatures)

ColonelReb

i think you already know the answer to that

DanvilleRulz

I think they are scared!!!

ColonelReb

they should be...after all the hype that the BC's are getting

hornets11

why would we be scared? we've dealt with the bc's once already im sure that we can do it again.

GreenFro 50

well i "THE GREEN FRO" yea you remember me be cuz u looked up right at me when you. got fouled or something. but i remember you hopefully you remember me. be ready cuz we coming and we coming hard and we READY.

ColonelReb

the BC's are now bigger and louder than ever! and now they got a fan bus to come to hackett...the battle is on!
Quote from: hornets11 on January 26, 2006, 08:21:07 am
why would we be scared? we've dealt with the bc's once already im sure that we can do it again.

GreenFro 50

Quote from: wickawhat on January 24, 2006, 04:08:13 pm
Where were all you guys when you came to Hartford? I was looking forward to something special but I was disappointed.

even though this was on tuesday, i dont care. but yea we didnt have school that monday so no one knew about it. but since you seem to know and care or not. let me let you know ahead of time. Wickawhat, i would be honored, (NOT) if you would get every single one of those crazy beavers to come to DANVILLE and have a fan club vs fan club battle. if your so high and mighty. and to clear things up me (the green fro) and Sam ( THE CAT N DA HAT) were there. and "I HOPE AND PRAY TO THE HEAVENLY FATHER YALL SHOW UP" LOOKIN FORWARD TO C N YALL. I WILL EVEN MAKE LITTLE SIGNS FOR YOU BEAVERS WHEN YALL SHOW UP.

D Town Fan

Dang sounds like a call out

GreenFro 50

you betcha, i'm tried of hearin bout how hartford has a fan club i wanna see this fan club. so this is a call out. the CAT N DA HAT she is tougher than she looks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas