• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hartford

Started by watergirl40, October 29, 2005, 06:03:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartford_rox

thanx... and yeah it sucked for our guys... ill see everyone tomorrow at the danville htown game...

wickawhat

Yeah Im gonna miss watching Caleb Bauer play. He is awesome.

I have to try to get him to go to UAFS now so he can be on my intramural team next year. heh

Hackett_Fan

yeah! It suxs that Hartford lost it would of been a good game to see Hackett and Hartford play for the 3rd time.

Damachine

What a crazy game, good job to both fan clubs. I know the CC got many complements, and I'm sure you guys did too. Good luck to your girls playing whoever they do, and perhaps we shall meet again.

wonderboys

Girls play Danville Lady Little Johns tonight!

Hartford_rox

hmmm... I dont kno what to say about this game so I guess you guys can leave your comments about it and let me kno...

sillygirls

is caleb gay? he looks it

Hartford_rox

No hes not gay... he has a kid.. lol.. how does he look gay.. Wickawhat you better stop posting with my name lol... your gunna make me get slapped by ppl...

ColonelReb

Hartford_rox

thats a weird question to ask lol... so the girls have regionals next.. maybe theyll pull off a couple of games and make it to state.. the other conference is a tough one tho.. what do you all think?

wickawhat

Quote from: Hartford_rox on February 17, 2006, 10:02:11 am
No hes not gay... he has a kid.. lol.. how does he look gay.. Wickawhat you better stop posting with my name lol... your gunna make me get slapped by ppl...

haha I didnt even realize that time.

You changed what I said too. I said "He has a baby....with a girl."

Hartford_rox

i didnt change it... i deleted it.. lol.. we already had this discussion..

Hartford_rox

girls lost to greenland tonite so theyre out... good luck to the teams left..

ColonelReb

it wasn't a pretty game to watch...

wonderboys

sorry for your loss ladies, until next year.....

Hartford_rox

your right the game was downright embarrassing.. im glad we made it but i didnt wanna lose and especially not like that..

D Town Fan

tough loss. Greenland girls are really good.

LoveOfTheGame

1 DER BOYS apparently didn't watch the game... Greenland girls are not that good. The twins can shoot but not with someone in their face. I missed the 1st quarter of the game so I was a little concerned when I saw that the only starter in for Hartford was #5 (the girl with the "visor bangs") who is tiny and probably the worst scorer. Rebounding hurt Hartford; it didn't look like there was a lot of heart out there for y'all. Sorry for the loss though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas