• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hartford

Started by watergirl40, October 29, 2005, 06:03:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

watergirl40

How come there isnt thing on here about hartford? Isn't their basketball team good?..

b-ball fan

boys or girls?....I think both will be average at best, but maybe they will surprise me

BTW...I have seen some comments about Hartford on several different threads

unclevetren

hartford has zero sportsmanship

-Painted Fan-

The Hustlers girls team has a very good post player in Radley.  She's a senior this year, and should be all-state.

b-ball fan

I wouldn't count on it...I think she is alright, but if her team struggles, then All-State honors will go to someone who helps their team have some success.

slm

county line a couple of years ago had a girl make all state and they won zero conference games and maybe five total.

slm

let me finish that thought, and her getting that selection makes no sense. if a player is all state, surely she could help lead her team to more victories than that. However, I am not saying that one person makes a team.

b-ball fan

Maybe CL had a girl a couple of years ago, but I think if that is the case and they won no Conf. games...It was a bad pick...If you can go, you should lead your team to victory...All I can figure is that there were NO standout players that year...that won't be the case this year.

b-ball fan

I heard that their boys should be good if they could keep players there and eligible...why so many problems keeping their decent players

unclevetren

hartford lacks sportsmanship and they always gripe and complain to their coach and refs.......now theres like 3 players ineligible ................this team is going places!

The_Kidd

This team is going to that place...uh oh gosh wutz it called....OH YEAH !!!!!....NOWHERE...geez i mean Hartford hates everybody and have no SPORTSMANSHIP...they alwayz beat up someone cuz it makes them feel good after losing !!! YEP but our team won't see you in NOWHERE so have fun---but really don't !!!

wonderboys

Unruly players seems like that all comes back to the coach to me. I don't know the coach, and I don't know the players so that may not be what is happening in Hartford. However, in general that is usually the case.

b-ball fan

has anyone seen 4real...maybe he could tell us how things are going over there

wonderboys

November 16, 2005, 09:06:13 am #13 Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 09:08:29 am by wonderboys
Quote from: Lucky33 on November 16, 2005, 08:46:41 am
Then on the way home on the bus we would have to stop at the corner of their town, and there would be 10-15 guys wainting and they would throw eggs and moon us.

good one mr. educator

watergirl40

Quote from: The_Kidd on November 15, 2005, 09:18:25 am
This team is going to that place...uh oh gosh wutz it called....OH YEAH !!!!!....NOWHERE...geez i mean Hartford hates everybody and have no SPORTSMANSHIP...they alwayz beat up someone cuz it makes them feel good after losing !!! YEP but our team won't see you in NOWHERE so have fun---but really don't !!!

lol thats funny, i dont care who you are...

unclevetren

hartford vs waldron friday the 18th
gettin pumped for a blowout

b-ball fan

I'm taking Waldron with 2 wins

boys by 27
girls by 16

wonderboys

Waldron boys by 6

Waldron girls by -4

Nash Fan

In the words of The Fall Out Boys, "Sugar, we're going down."

b-ball fan

Quote from: wonderboys on November 17, 2005, 09:07:52 am
Waldron boys by 6

Waldron girls by -4

wonderboy Magazine girls have no chance at this one...mark that down

wonderboys

b-ball fan

good...thanks for takin notice

hornets11

i agree with that person up there but i think there sportsmanship is about     -10

watergirl40

b-ball fan

I hear what you're hollering

wonderboys

shoot, i couldn't keep a straight face just reading about it Lucky. i sure don't know what I would do if i had to see the poor stuffed little fella in a glass case

b-ball fan

our coach always says that we can't lose to a team with a beaver on their floor...It makes us laugh...then we run line-drills

wonderboys

you immature teenager

watergirl40

hmm...i think someone should brush the beavers teeth.

unclevetren

how can you only pick waldron guys by 6? we put up 55 on magazine

Nash Fan

Quote from: unclevetren on November 17, 2005, 04:25:47 pm
how can you only pick waldron guys by 6? we put up 55 on magazine

Magazine sucks and so do you.  lol

b-ball fan

that pretty much covers it

sillygirls

all you do is make fun of everybody but your own team..........which isnt that good to start with

unclevetren

well hartford is like 10x more suckier and its like an old wise man once told me.....if your surfing a wave of babies always remember to wear a hoody

b-ball fan

wonderboys

Quote from: unclevetren on November 18, 2005, 09:27:52 am
well hartford is like 10x more suckier and its like an old wise man once told me.....if your surfing a wave of babies always remember to wear a hoody

i heard it was carry and umbrella, not wear a hoody

Rains

what are there jr. high teams like, good, bad, ok???

b-ball fan

watergirl40

Quote from: License to Chill on November 18, 2005, 12:04:03 pm
what are there jr. high teams like, good, bad, ok???

Jr. High girls...they could be better.

sillygirls

hartford has little mouthy b**ch*es including the coach

Hackett_fan4eva

HARTFORD SUCKS AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! LOL

Nash Fan

ColonelReb

Hackett_fan4eva

ColonelReb

i think hartford rocks da hizzzzzooooouuuuusssseeeee!

watergirl40

....^^^ paaalease. you aren't from hartford if you're black

im from hartford

wow, im really impressed with all the talk about hartford.. i personally think we have tons of talent girls.. for sure radley is a great leader and she has all conference last year, yeah im sure she will get it again! and about the boys... they get there players back as of december 20th.. they have been practiceing and thier game is up... i personally think both hartford teams will be very successful. and just b/c there was one fight with one kid... doesnt mean all the players are disrespectful or bad kids.. both team returning 4 starters and not having a bad team last year.. these teams are defintally going places...distric champs.. then regionals.. hmm im even thinkin state!!

ColonelReb

ill slap you just because you're from hartford

ColonelReb

Quote from: watergirl40 on December 04, 2005, 06:39:10 pm
....^^^ paaalease. you aren't from hartford if you're black
who said i was from hartford...who said i was black...racist people these days...

watergirl40

well...you are talking gangsta...
i aint racist. chill out

Quote from: im from hartford on December 05, 2005, 06:53:08 pm
wow, im really impressed with all the talk about hartford.. i personally think we have tons of talent girls.. for sure radley is a great leader and she has all conference last year, yeah im sure she will get it again! and about the boys... they get there players back as of december 20th.. they have been practiceing and thier game is up... i personally think both hartford teams will be very successful. and just b/c there was one fight with one kid... doesnt mean all the players are disrespectful or bad kids.. both team returning 4 starters and not having a bad team last year.. these teams are defintally going places...distric champs.. then regionals.. hmm im even thinkin state!!

well well...i guess hartford will see hackett at state too. hartford lost a good player ...chase phipps...or w/e his name is...riiight? hes wearing a black and gold jersey these days. yeah...im saying he's a hackett hornet.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas