• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-AA SOUTH

Started by earlebulldog06, July 16, 2005, 12:22:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO WILL BE THE BEST TEAM

EARLE
25 (192.3%)
E.P.C.
13 (100%)
TURRELL
15 (115.4%)
CROSS COUNTY
8 (61.5%)
Marked Tree
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

earlebulldog06

July 16, 2005, 12:22:17 pm Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 12:27:40 pm by earlebulldog06
3-AA SOUTH

TURRELL------DEFENDING DISTRICT CHAMPS
EARLE---------DEFENDING CONFERENCE CHAMPS
PARKIN------- A VERY CRAFTY, SCRAPPY TEAM THAT DOESNT QUIT
MARKED TREE----WELL COACHED
EPC-------VERY ATHLETIC AND DISIPLINED
CROSS COUNTY----HEART OF A CHAMPION

arkansashooper

turrell will be young and have a new coach to adjust to.

Ol Miss Fan

epc and earle will be the top 2

earlebulldog06

Dont count out Turrell,  when it comes to basketball, they always got tricks up their sleeve. Its going to be interesting to see how it plays out. All my team do is fight and EPC will be tough this year, but not enough.............?????

southpaw23

i played earle at a team camp and they didnt have their forwards and they still blew us out. those boys can shoot the lights out, they move the ball well, and they suffocate u the whole game with an almost unbreakable press...earle is my pick for state champs right now

ball-a-holic

July 18, 2005, 12:54:13 pm #5 Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 02:18:09 pm by ball-a-holic
I agree, those guys from EARLE can shoot and they're very athletic. Be on the look out for #45 Jermaine Martin of Earle, hes awesome..!!!

But does anyone know if Larry "The King" Stepter is coming back to Turrell next year..??
Quote from: southpaw23 on July 18, 2005, 12:42:05 pm
i played earle at a team camp and they didnt have their forwards and they still blew us out. those boys can shoot the lights out, they move the ball well, and they suffocate u the whole game with an almost unbreakable press...earle is my pick for state champs right now

CrossCountyChic

What about for Girls. I think Cross County and EPC will be the top two

NEAGators

EPC girls will be a sure thing for a few more years.  Too much talent from grades 7-12.   Coach demands respect and hustle from his players...from what I have seen, he gets it.  Mark your calendars for state...they will be there.

EPC boys...A big ? mark for them.  Coach is young..he gets their respect and they will be tough to handle.  They have a good foundation to build on.  Coach is a competitor...and so are the players.  Should be an exciting year.

Earle and Turrell boys...lights out!  Those boys can shoot.  Earle has a good coach with loads of talent and the best defense in the league.  Their pressure defense was a clinic.  Never count Turrell out when it comes to the round ball....unless it's baseball. ::)  Who will fill Dixon's shoes? He was a man/child...a force down low.   

4real

Gotta go with Earle and EPC, but Turrell wouldn't be a surprise.  Man, thats gonna be the best league in the state this year.  Then the region will be crazy too.

earlebulldog06

never count out Turrell.....my sources tell me that Larry "the king" stepter is returning

any info. on this..??

NEAGators

Quote from: earlebulldog06 on July 30, 2005, 02:07:05 pm
never count out Turrell.....my sources tell me that Larry "the king" stepter is returning

any info. on this..??

Who cares...

sportsfan88

Quote from: Wrath™ on August 01, 2005, 10:22:15 am
Quote from: earlebulldog06 on July 30, 2005, 02:07:05 pm

any info. on this..??

Who cares...
My thoughts exactly. Epc and Earle will battle for the conference championship

sportfan

watch out for cross county in boys, all of parkins good athletes have transferred there, they will be especially good in football

sportsfan88

Quote from: sportfan on August 07, 2005, 09:20:57 pm
watch out for cross county in boys, all of parkins good athletes have transferred there, they will be especially good in football
I haven't figured out if you are from CC or Parkin yet.....either way you are idiotic.

sportfan

why? are you upset you may get beat by cc this yr.?

sportsfan88

August 08, 2005, 09:15:47 pm #15 Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 09:22:25 pm by Varsity Blues
Quote from: sportfan on August 08, 2005, 04:47:31 pm
CC is a slightly below average athletic school and you coming on here making them sound like the next Pulaski Academy or West Memphis (who both have won multiple state championships in the past 5 years is something that is easy to laugh at. Make it to regionals and then we will talk.

sportfan

honestly, i do think this will just make them competitive in bball, but i do think they have the athletes now to make the semis in football, but by the way mr bulldog, remember the 4 sophomores that almost beat u at parkin in bball this yr, they are all at cc now, so its going to be interesting

NEAGators

Quote from: sportfan on August 08, 2005, 09:19:43 pm
i do think they have the athletes now to make the semis in football,

Are you on crack?

earlebulldog06

YOU ALL DO KNOW THAT...EARLE AND PARKIN HAVE ANNEXED LAST WEEK

arkansashooper

by whom?

earle couldn't take parkin!

who got parkin and who got earle?

sportfan

the state has to agree to the annexation, according to my excellent sources , it aint gonna happen, parkin will be in wynne this year, parkins last day at earle will be sept 7

earlebulldog06

LISTEN...I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINTS OF VIEW, BUT I KNOW. I ATTEND SCHOOL THERE. IT LAST IN THE EVENING TIMES NEWSPAPER ABOUT THE COMFIRMATION OF THE ANNEXATION.
Quote from: sportfan on August 13, 2005, 10:20:52 pm
the state has to agree to the annexation, according to my excellent sources , it aint gonna happen, parkin will be in wynne this year, parkins last day at earle will be sept 7
Quote from: iluvbsktball on August 13, 2005, 03:43:52 pm
by whom?

earle couldn't take parkin!

who got parkin and who got earle?

sportfan

you may go to school there, but i work there sweetie, the decision will be made sept 7, in the meantime parkin is in earle till that date,

arkansashooper

neafbfan

Parkin goes to Wynne. And rightly stated, "poor kids', they have no idea how dee pthe politics in this runs. If sportfan worksthere (Earle/parkin), then he/she oughta know where the next check coming from. Dig!

sportfan

thanx neafbfan and my check for the year , like everyone else at parkin is coming from wynne

sportfan

they bought us out, wynne pays us and we sit at home

CVILLEfan15

Turrell Gets new boys coach

earlebulldog06

Why isnt anyone talking about this conf.

44-player

IT'S TRUE LARRY THE KING STEPTER IS BACK AT TURRELL!!!  HE CAME BACK BECAUSE THE NEW COACH WOULDN'T AGREE TO COACH AT TURRELL UNLESS HE HAD 6'3 POWER FORWARD KING STEPTER. LOOK OUT OPPONETS.......THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS LOOK OUT!!!!!

apscn

the new cocach, jd, said as long as he had the king he could build a team around that
you might as well go ahead and order the rings
all i got to say is look out

thecoolguy1979

better look out for cc this year we got all the good athletes from parkin along with their coach

like Marvin collins (frog). brian hopkins, justin selvey just to name a few plus we got our a bot coming out this year that sit out last year named michael jones 6'6 230  just a 11 grader and quick speed like new addition cody miles and with the people we got coming back look out 3aa south cc is on the prowl
Quote from: Varsity Blues on August 08, 2005, 09:15:47 pm
Quote from: sportfan on August 08, 2005, 04:47:31 pm
CC is a slightly below average athletic school and you coming on here making them sound like the next Pulaski Academy or West Memphis (who both have won multiple state championships in the past 5 years is something that is easy to laugh at. Make it to regionals and then we will talk.

arkansashooper

who ever thinks that cc actually, come on for real, has a chance in basketball this season, is either "high" or very uneducated!

they may have TALENT! that may be TRUE!  but they WON'T be disciplined and they WON'T have a shot at any championships, not unless they play in a boys/girls club rec league!

they will lead the state in techs and most turnovers per game, and will try to cheat every one who comes to cc!  you can take that too the bank!

there will be people hurt there every night, because of the lack of control the coach and the administration will have on the players.  you have to have discipline to compete and win the big ball games as well as championships, i don't care who has been recruited and where they came from!  they will be out of control and will struggle to keep from exploding from within!

earlebulldog06

is it EARLY SEASON GITTERS or MAJOR PROBLEMS for the DEFENDING DISTRICT CHAMPS TURRELL ROCKETS

CVILLEfan15

Turrell Rockets @ Marked Tree Indians

TUESDAY, JAN 10 2006
GAME TIME----4:30

ANY PREDICTIONS..??

ColonelReb

supermario

ColonelReb

CVILLEfan15

Turrell Boys Defeated Marked Tree 61-55 Tuesday night

CVILLEfan15

EPC @ Turrell........Jan 13th

GAME TIME......4:30

Any predictions..??

John M.

Yeah,another stellar performance by the king.10 pts 7 rebs and 6 to's.Why isn't he getting more interest.

CVILLEfan15

Get off 'da king', my sources tell me that he is being recruited by some college in conway.

bigsports00

epc....that joplin kid aint goin

CVILLEfan15

hahah.....TURRELL MOPS THE FLOOR WITH EPC by 27 points.

John M.

EPC is like 4-13.Who hadn't mopped the floor with them this year?

earlebulldog06

(11-8, 3-1)- Turrell Rockets    @   (12-6, 4-0) -Earle Bulldogs

GAME TIME: 4:30 at Otis Baker Gym

JANUARY 20th, These two teams battled last year for both Conf. and Dist. last year. Earle won the CONF. but Turrell won the DIST. This is shaping up to be the same case for this year.

Key Matchup: Larry "The King" Stepter Vs Armie " Da Animal" Brooks

ANY PREDICTIONS..??

Warriordude

Quote from: John M. on January 14, 2006, 02:31:06 am
EPC is like 4-13.Who hadn't mopped the floor with them this year?
It would be different if Ked Madden hadnt left. To me the name Ked Madden=TRAITOR

arkansashooper

AMEN!  my thoughts exactly!  when the going got tough, he ran!   :-X  :'(

Warriordude

Does anyone even know what the truth about that is? I have heard a lot of stuff. Let me know something.

earlebulldog06

HAHHAHHA....ARMIE GETS 8 DUNKS, as Earle owns Turrell.

Armie brooks goes 2 up on "the king" stepter

If everything stays in place, Brooks will dominate stepter, as well as the others in the finals of the district tournament.
Quote from: earlebulldog06 on January 17, 2006, 09:47:12 pm
(11-8, 3-1)- Turrell Rockets @ (12-6, 4-0) -Earle Bulldogs

GAME TIME: 4:30 at Otis Baker Gym

JANUARY 20th, These two teams battled last year for both Conf. and Dist. last year. Earle won the CONF. but Turrell won the DIST. This is shaping up to be the same case for this year.

Key Matchup: Larry "The King" Stepter Vs Armie " Da Animal" Brooks

ANY PREDICTIONS..??

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas