• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Walnut Ridge Head Football Coach Open.

Started by Arkansasprofit, February 13, 2019, 08:02:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansasprofit

February 13, 2019, 08:02:22 am Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:07:24 am by Arkansasprofit
I think Walnut Ridge has to give a strong look at DC and Head Junior High Coach Jason Ward.

Outofmany1

Has the job even been posted? Are they still taking applications

Arkansasprofit

Quote from: Outofmany1 on February 19, 2019, 11:00:58 am
Has the job even been posted? Are they still taking applications
/

Nothing on the AAA website or on the school website.  They may hire within the school.

OB11

Quote from: Arkansasprofit on February 19, 2019, 11:08:42 am
/

Nothing on the AAA website or on the school website.  They may hire within the school.

It is being advertised in The Sun newspaper in Jonesboro. But it has not been posted anywhere else to my knowledge.

Footballguy11

Wonder why it isn't posted anywhere other than the newspaper? They must already have someone.

Eagle boss

Any word on who has applied and when the interviews will start?

Rick Swines

What is going with this job?  Seems to have been open a long time. 

Former, Coach Jacobs

Heard Jeff Blake was hired. Was an assistant at Hoxie. Big time hire by Walnut Ridge. He's a winner.

Idoknow

Quote from: Former, Coach Jacobs on April 11, 2019, 08:50:31 am
Heard Jeff Blake was hired. Was an assistant at Hoxie. Big time hire by Walnut Ridge. He's a winner.
Always a big time hire or home run hire. Gave up over 100 Pts. to Walnut Ridge last 3 yrs. as DC at Hoxie. Had more experience coaches apply, plus WR OC was the one calling plays that resulted in 100 pts. Evidently you don't know much about WR. Hope the Superintendent and School Board got this right. Good luck on the new hire and hope he has success!

Rick Swines

Former, Coach Jacobs

Quote from: Idoknow on April 11, 2019, 12:32:32 pm
Always a big time hire or home run hire. Gave up over 100 Pts. to Walnut Ridge last 3 yrs. as DC at Hoxie. Had more experience coaches apply, plus WR OC was the one calling plays that resulted in 100 pts. Evidently you don't know much about WR. Hope the Superintendent and School Board got this right. Good luck on the new hire and hope he has success!

I know enough about him as a person and how hard he works to know it's a big time hire.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas