• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head Buckaroo to eldo

Started by WHITEchicken, January 29, 2019, 12:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITEchicken

I just heard this. Could this be the 2nd Texas coach tonleave after one year? You know how rumors fly this time of year. Anyone confirm?

i40traveler

Though it was S. Jones to El Do?  I thought it was weird smackover hired another texas coach after getting burned.  There are always (stupid) people out there that think because someone coaches in Texas, they are superior coaches

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: WHITEchicken on January 29, 2019, 12:58:39 pm
I just heard this. Could this be the 2nd Texas coach tonleave after one year? You know how rumors fly this time of year. Anyone confirm?
Fake news

WHITEchicken

When there is no news you have to produce fake news. Anything going on over there in mcghee?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: WHITEchicken on January 29, 2019, 01:52:31 pm
When there is no news you have to produce fake news. Anything going on over there in mcghee?
Just work and something that resembles basketball I heard. Haven't been to a game.

KOJACK

He may not be heading to El Dorado but he is looking for the first chance out of there.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KOJACK on January 30, 2019, 08:38:47 am
He may not be heading to El Dorado but he is looking for the first chance out of there.
Smorphlet that bad?

shiloh forever

Quote from: i40traveler on January 29, 2019, 01:04:32 pm
Though it was S. Jones to El Do?  I thought it was weird smackover hired another texas coach after getting burned.  There are always (stupid) people out there that think because someone coaches in Texas, they are superior coaches
Well... he is a pretty superior coach so they did get a good hire either way.

WHITEchicken

Everyone is looking for a reason to leave from everywhere every year. Taking more money is always a good reason to change jobs.

KOJACK

WHITEchicken

Haha smorphlet is pretty bad. It's gets rough beating Prescott all the time over here.

shiloh forever

Quote from: Oldman on January 30, 2019, 10:15:34 am
Smorphlet that bad?
I've always wondered this too. Why can't they keep a coach around here? Can anyone enlighten me?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: X-Factor #1 on January 30, 2019, 01:05:52 pm
I’ve always wondered this too. Why can’t they keep a coach around here? Can anyone enlighten me?
Only know they have a really tough chain gang.

WHITEchicken

They had a head coach that left after a while then the first Texas guy came and he got a great offer and took it. This guy is not really leaving as far as I've heard.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas