• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dierks vs. Gurdon

Started by outlaw39, September 21, 2013, 10:06:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

outlaw39

Thoughts, point spreads, trash talking (CIVILY), etc.

We already know what Gurdon's got, now lets see what my Outlaws have got!

Big Boy

Should be a good one.  Dierks has a chance if they limit Gurdon's big plays and don't turn the ball over.  I would like to see better tackling.  If we don't, we won't be catching folks from behind like we have the last 3 weeks.  Defense needs to step it up.  I don't expect our WRs to be running wide open down the field in this one either.  If they aren't open, Bradshaw needs to throw it to me up on the track.  Live to play another down vs. forcing something that will get picked.  I see this game as a higher scoring affair with the Outlaws coming out on top in the Hollar.  Gurdon 34 @ Dierks 42.  Go Big Blue!

HORNET-MAN

Both have high scoring offense ..Defense will be the key in this one...Winner  Wins the Conference ..Should be Game of the week...GOOD LUCK TO BOTH.

Jaybo

I'll say the Dierks defense will be the key in this battle. If they don't tackle well or leave holes, Gurdon will have a huge night with the big plays. If they show up and take away the big plays, Dierks will be in good shape. This will be a good one I think and will go a long way toward helping crown the champion of the 7 2a.

Ole Man River

OMR is going with the Go-Devils 28-27.

Jaybo

I'm agreeing with you OMR on it being a too close to call game, but I'm pulling for the boys in blue to pull it off in front of the home crowd.

Lions84

Classof91

Lots of eyes will be on this game.  If Gurdon is as good as they were last year they will easily handle things on Friday.  They were scary good last year. 

Trouble here may indicate a falling off from last year.  My $ is on the Go-Devils.

godgiven999

The Godevils are giving up a average of 12 points a game! They have given up 37 points this season but staters have allowed 16 points in 3 game. The 16 points were scored by Benton harmony grove which looks vastly improved and will be a playoff team this season. This is the fastest Godevils offense I've seen sense 98! If #3 or #4 get into open field forget about it! Plus Austin Kirkpatrick is a beast! Best QB Gurdon has possibly ever had. He will beat you running and throwing.
Godevils by 21!!!

godgiven999

It's really hard to know how good deirks is? There opponent win loss record is 0-9
Gurdons is 5-4   

Jaybo

1-7-1 is the opponent win total for Dierks. Not much difference there as I understand what you're saying gg999.

Mohawk 54

I'm sure that Dierks is good, I think that which ever team makes the less amount of mistakes should win.  I just think that Go-devils will be that team.

cuz

Go-Devils take this one............ ;)

knightpride

Personally think this should be 2A game of the week! Would be more exciting if this was end of the conf play.           

maytag

gurdon can fly dierks must be near perfect on defense. outlaws need to keep score low to have a chance   

whoknows

Going to be my first Outlaw game back in the hollar for 3 or 4 years...hoping to see ole blue pull out a win...

tacklethis...

Quote from: Big Boy on September 21, 2013, 10:14:59 am
Should be a good one.  Dierks has a chance if they limit Gurdon's big plays and don't turn the ball over.  I would like to see better tackling.  If we don't, we won't be catching folks from behind like we have the last 3 weeks.  Defense needs to step it up.  I don't expect our WRs to be running wide open down the field in this one either.  If they aren't open, Bradshaw needs to throw it to me up on the track.  Live to play another down vs. forcing something that will get picked.  I see this game as a higher scoring affair with the Outlaws coming out on top in the Hollar.  Gurdon 34 @ Dierks 42.  Go Big Blue!

We won't be catching Gurdon from behind. If they get past us they are gone. We don't have that kind of speed. If we play extremely physical early and our secondary plays better then I feel like we can hang.

Crackerjaxon

Outlaws 17-14 kickers wins it for em

Elvis

I have not seen Dierks but know Gurdon is loaded with a very balanced attack. I take Gurdon by 12.

The Offensive Guru

Bearden_Bear72

Lions84

If the game down in the Hollar strange things have happened there and the Outlaws will come out on top at home.

tacklethis...

tacklethis...

outlaw39

godgiven999

Keep us informed what's going on!

tacklethis...

tacklethis...

tacklethis...

BluePride

22-15 Outlaws halfway through the 3rd

Classof91

Dragon I

Here we go Outlawz, here we go! ;D

BluePride

Lots of game left, but Outlaws came out pumped to start the 3rd. There have been 2 safeties in this game so far. One at the beginning of game and one in the 3rd.

tacklethis...

Indiana Jones

outlaw39

the game

Sounds like Dierks might be the 2A sleeper team this year ...

godgiven999

Sounds like my devils are being taken to the woodshed!  >:(

BluePride

tacklethis...

34-15 final. Gurdon was physically dominated here tonight.

Frosty

Way to go OUTLAWS!! Once an Outlaw; always an Outlaw!! Go Big Blue!

Big Boy

Way to go Outlaws!  Defense stepped up huge tonight!!  Outside the fake punt and the 3rd and 12 long completion for the TD, Gurdon was shut down.  Way to battle until the end.  Keep it going Blue!

whoknows

Just got home from the game...Dierks dominated the game...it was a ugly game penalty wise..
Gotta give props to their QB for staying in there while getting pounded...btw...gurdon scored on a fake punt and a hail mary right before half...

Bearden_Bear72

Good Win Dierks!  It it wasnt for MT beating Salem I say this was the upset of the week!! well for me at least

HORNET-MAN

Outlaws is not a sleeper team this group of kids know they suppose to be good...There the real deal and will be a force to contend with come playoff time. Congrads on a big win.

Dayton Kitchens

Way to go Outlaws!!!   God willing,  my team will meet my home town in the playoffs!!

tacklethis...

I'm hearing Gurdon had only 22 yards of total offense.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas