• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 7A State Championship(BOYS): NLR vs. Springdale(VOTE)

Started by Brian G, March 10, 2014, 06:56:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the 7A Boys Final?

NLR
43 (86%)
Springdale
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: March 13, 2014, 05:51:14 pm

Brian G

Thursday 8:45

dispossessed

Love to see the Red Dogs take it, but just don't think the talent goes as deep as it does at NLR. Cats by 6.

ricepig

Voted for the Charging Wildcats, but they are beatable if you have strong guard play, I mean real strong guard play.

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: ricepig on March 11, 2014, 08:34:15 pm
Voted for the Charging Wildcats, but they are beatable if you have strong guard play, I mean real strong guard play.
Agreed. Episcopal Collegiate's guards played very well against NLR and gave them a run for their money all the way to the end, but I think NLR takes this game by 11

NLR4Eva

dispossessed

Evans and Eckwood are tough for the Dogs...just don't know that they can maintain it against NLR for four quarters. I was thinking that the other 3 spots are going to be the tougher match ups for SHS.

mack

Nail hit on head by Ricepig.  The teams we have lost to this year have all had exceptional guard play. 

NLR by 10

mack

Gonna be stuck in Chicago O'Hare for a while today.  No way I'll make the game :-(

You guys PLEASE keep a running narrative I can read when I get home.

Thanks!

NLR4Eva

NLR Players just left the school. Students sent them off with a "parade".

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

28-22 as SDale gets a quick start to the second.

Have they survived the punch?

AT

Brian G

SDale hanging tough as Owens is scoring well.

40-37 NLR with 2:06 to go in half.

Already more points than the FHS/Hall finals in 2012.

businesstron

Looks like they have NLR on top 44-39 at half time.  Entertaining game so far..

businesstron

NLR on top 57-46, 4:14 left in the third.  They are starting to pull away from Springdale.

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

An old enemy has appeared as SD is just 13-22 at the line.

C Owens(27 points,11-14 FG) making a name for himself to those that don't know him.

NLR 80-70 2:00

Brian G

FF posters move to 3-1 for the day with their correct pick of NLR.  NLR was the most overwhelming favorite in the 14 championship games.

NLR4Eva

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas